BRAYH a best.

TURNED MYSELF INTO A TITAN EREEEEEEN!

BOOM! BIG REVEAL!

No even close faggot.

Continuity error aside, right shot was excellent

>that ost

DEATH TO TRAITORS

Cute Rico is cute.

Anime and mango seriously need more Sasha.

I'm guessing it's censored till the BDs show up.
This scene was pretty great regardless

Does anyone know the name of the track that plays during the transformation?

>btw I'm a Titan
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is Mayoiga levels of comedy. At this point the series is so bad it's good

I think I've forgotten almost all of the first season because of my shit memory and haven't read the manga since 2013.

Why was Reiner moaning like he was actually worried about being killed by Annie when they were on the same side all along? Was Annie gonna crush him just for fun before he gave her useful information?

Why? They don't gonna fix Colossal Titan back to 2D.

>spoiled myself by reading wiki
>based Erwin and entire Survey Corps is kill
They couldn't catch a break

Damn I wanted Mikasa to kill those filthy traitors

Reiner is so handsome.

I'm pretty sure this was intentional for censorship.
I think they could show the arm cut cause it was surrounded by lightning, but not just the blunt arm with nothing blocking it.

either way, WIT is next fucking level with the consistency and quality of the animation, it's like a fucking movie.

Endgame right here

they will and it will be the selling point

to be a convincing spy. he also has multiple identity syndrome or some shit (warrior and soldier) and is having a mental breakdown

he just said that to keep his disguise up

the first time he almost died was when Ymir almost ate him

Just a guess btw

Getting too into his soldier roleplay.

AM is love.

he's fucked in the head from being a double child soldier

Reiner has yet to realize his cockroach abillities.

He got struck internally right between 2 opposing sides.
But now that MonkeyDick arrived, Reiner decided to go back to the old squad because of the mission.

He developed a split personality. Most of the time he thinks he's just another soldier of the 104th. But in truth, he isn't. Eren woke him up when he said "hometown".

Hes a good actor.

Annie did crush him a bit to keep the act, it didn't matter since he has regen.

fuck pokemon for making this filter exist

> WIT is next fucking level with the consistency and quality of the animation, it's like a fucking movie.

It is known.

Let's fucking hope.

My love for you, user, is like a truck

>Hey Eren, Armin! You were there during the fall of Shiganshina. How was it?
These motherfuckers

Walls are disgusting.

Man i can't believe they actually did it like the manga. Reiner casually telling eren who they are and then mikasa stare at them. Can't remember if that stare was in the manga but still. Also Berthold being hype as fuck about finally transforming again

At least Bert felt sorry for them

Is that the same model from the Wings of Freedom game?

I miss Annie.

I stopped reading the manga a bit after Hannes died.

Will the anime get that far? I don't want to become a secondary.

>Bert homo smile

Yes, it will go like 2 or 3 chapters after that.

Yes.

Hongo OUT

It will end in the middle of that battle when eren uses the coordinate or a the end of it when eren is crying

>CG
Why would they do that? How can they not have enough budget to draw him properly?
I felt like the scene dragged on forever and lost all impact

After Reiner, Bort, and Annie got Marco killed and watched him die, eaten by a titan, Reiner suffered a psychotic break due to his guilt. He basically built a second personality where he actually was a loyal wall soldier fighting to protect humanity from the titans. He'd flip back and forth between that persona and his real one.

How long until basement reveal when every single anime only watcher will literally blow out their brains?

It'll end right around that point.

So WIT is pulling romance subplot between Sasha and Armin?

It will go further by at least a chapter.

>finally catch up on snk anime so i can join discussion
>forgot manga exists, am now spoiled on most of the show thanks to the threads
JUST

More like Araki is a Sashafag.

you have to go through the entire uprising arc and the second battle of shiganshima to reach that point.

8 years

>I caused your mother's death and destroyed your hometown. I pity you, you poor thing

BR are such pussies. Instead of seizing the coordinate they went for those 2 shitter titans. Why are all warriors such failures?

>oh btw

I really liked the reveal kek

Isn't there an event for the anime in October? Here's hoping they announce Season 3/Uprising arc then.

THIS VERSION OF THE OST WHEN?!

Animefag here. Why did Reiner and Bertguy want to destroy humanity? What the fuck is their village and what do they have against humans?

To be fair they genuinely did feel guilty about having to do that. To the point where Reiner literally got mindbroken from it. I hope Eren and Reiner do manage to somewhat reconcile before Reiner dies.

You wouldn't wanna get spoiled trust me. The mystery in your head is way more interesting.

Yep. It's gonna be the one anime-original canon ship we get, it looks like.

Yeah that was a dick move from him there. If he truly felt sorry he should've just kept his mouth shut. Offering words of solidarity makes it worse when you know you're the culprit. It like Bin Laden feeling sorry for doing 9/11.

wanna get spoiled kid? go read the wiki

The people inside the walls used to enslave everyone else. They've had their memories wiped for the last 100 years.

I feel the greatest blue balls I heve ever experienced un my life.

>the entire uprising arc
And half the normies will probably have dropped it by then anyway.

Also SAKUGA WIT

Because they are next to each other?

> Why did Reiner and Bertguy want to destroy humanity?
Because they are basically ISIS.
> What the fuck is their village
USA
> what do they have against humans?
kek

They didn't enslave everyone else. Their ancestors did. That's like saying every Japanese person alive should be killed for Imperial Japan's actions. The only thing they share in common is their DNA. Marley's just using it as an excuse for their war.

Sasha is for Connie though

>what do they have against humans?
nothing, they hate devils though

What the fuck kind of censorship is that? They can show a guy having his throat ground in with a sword but they can't show a severed limb?

Why are there dinosaurs in the OP?

What is she so angry about?

Which volumes does the anime contain?

the ending gave me a boner

traitors

Armin is the dinosaur titan

>What the fuck is their village
It's literally 90% of the world. The village is the island with the walls.
They want to get the power of the reiss family that Eren has because he ate his father, which had eaten historia's sister before

Any show with CGI is trash. I didn't like BNHA but it's my favorite anime now.

They are a threat to humanity until anti-titan bombs are developed.

9TH TITAN IS A DINO

>I am angry, angry about titans
t.eren

Why did they push their beds together?

does someone have genderbend EM

fuck meant to reply to

Anime covers up to volume 10 (chapter 42) as of this episode.

This. One of SnK's main appeal was that feeling of mystery. Not knowing what's going on. Now that we got the Marley reveal, it feels pretty empty now. All that's left is to fight a war and end the series. The feeling of mystery and wonder is gone now.

Armin only gets paired with Sasha/Jean/Annie in group shots in order so the anime can keep shilling EM

When you read the manga, you imagine the VA voicing the characters? I can't seem to do it no matter how hard I try.

Because Araki ships it.

Eh, Eren asked him how he felt back then. I think what's important is that he said he felt pity and not guilt, giving the impression of superiority and that he doesn't feel responsible for it.