Hello Sup Forums...

Hello Sup Forums, Power is a online US politics game similar to BLOC (same developer) where you create a politician and run for a seat in one of the 50 states. We need more people to join the Republican Party (tight collection of pol, r9k, and other chan boards) and defeat the Democrats (mostly reddit). If you are interested then join the discord and create an account and join the Republican Party. There are lots of seats with no one even running for them so right now is a great time to get into the game. I will post the link to the Republican Party discord and one of our whips will verify you.
DISCORD LINK: dSaCUN4
AS SOON AS YOU JOIN THE DISCORD, SAY THAT YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER AND TELL US WHAT STATE YOU WANT TO BE IN

How you create your account is important. Each state has only four seats and some states are full. Not only that - your chances of getting elected are determined by your positions and each state has an optimal position setup. Positions aren't for anything other than getting elected so please ask for a state and positions upon joining the discord.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/60mLvBWOMb4
oppressive.games/power
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the yellow and green mean?

reminder
if you are an actual oldfag you will have already made a /power/ account, pre-2016 Sup Forums users get in

red is republicans
blue is democrats
yellow is libertarians (allied with dems)
green is green party
grey is republican splitters

Iowa is lost in a sea of dems then

But I imagine whoever runs iowa is pretty good at this game desu

Bump

Yeah, our party is pretty well entrenched there. We've been making gains across the board in the last few days however.

the republicans have collapsed after two successive coups so they're trying to rebuild

if you want to help defeat the democrats

dSaCUN4 is our discord link

our base is right there lad so if you wan to come in and try and win a seat come right in and help the party out

Hmm maybe I will if I can join that awesome guy in iowa

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
yep, that's me

Yeah I'm the biggest one responsible for Iowa being such a fortified stronghold for us

bump

REMINDER
HEIL HEYDRICH
LOVE HEYDRICH
BUY VERSACE
THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE GOP

I used to play this game until my account got blocked

Oh, it was probably just because the game reset. You can make a new one

Me too I guess it reset?

Already got a few people in, good thread so far

Last time I checked there was a lot a red on the map.

Did reddit find this game?

yeah and in general they've been cheating and alting all the time, we need as many people to fight against (((redditors))) asap

take my power Goku

Nazbol?

Sadly, yes

bump for interest

reminder to join the Democrats, the GOP is a bunch of redditors.

I will Join tomorrow, are the Democrat players sjw leftist redditer types? Could be fun to wind them up at the least

they are exactly those types tbqh lads

reminder that the vice-chairwomen of the democrats is a tranny """"women"""" who has sucked off the admin of the game for in game benefits, few know this

No, we are a strong party lead by Sandy Weathers.

Don't join, the chairman is a caveman who is being couped

They have a few trannies so yeah

This game looks like shit desu. Who would even play this?

*desu

wtf what does desu mean

rip heydrich lol

shut up higgins and go back to being sandy's bottom bitch

Be careful though, our leader may doxx you and send SWAT to your house if you are incompetent.

i have a fetish for getting dominated by sandra colbert

You say that but the GOP Vice Chair is a homosexual and the GOP also has a furry diaperfag

also gop is full of weebs

Knowing the Republicans, they're just gonna fall apart. Their leadership is such a bad meme.

Actually, desu, I’ve discovered that the Repubs are actually more lefty- batshit crazy than the Dems. Republicans have a lot of weird tranny furry shit, whereas most of the Dems are atleast some modicum of fucking sane. Wouldn’t be supposed of the dude who sent this was into hardcore raping little boys. Seems to be all we can get from the Republicans these days. I actually joined the Dems after the 18 fucking leadership changes the Dems went through, and I was actually really fucking supprised. Most of the Dems vote right wing, and are responsible for cutting every program out of the budget and fixing the us debt. I mean, it’s still a game, but it’s still pleasantly surprising to find an actual Democrat who isn’t a leftist trap.

We also make tons of alts because the Democrats are too powerful.

Actually I, Pierre Mulroney, am the furfag slayer of the GOP. I made him quit.

Bow.

Can confirm what Oreki said. Wein the GOP alt all the time and cry when we get deleted for alting. The developer Rumsod is so biased that all of us turned on Adblock so he wouldn’t make money from us.

>pro-sodomy
>pro-immigration
>pro-israel
>pro-transgenderism
>anti-america
>anti-freedom
>anti-worker

who would join such a party as the dems?

stop spamming shit sandy it's getting kind of annoying

Sup Forums let this be your introduction to the pure evil that is sandy weathers

u wot

Sandy is living in your head rent free

do you know how IDs work

youtu.be/60mLvBWOMb4

The GOP will never recover. how will they take the senate back?

GOP btfo by known jew treehugger Ser Lorax! How will they ever recover?

Nice to see another recruitment thread go to shit, good job guys

join the Freedom Caucus, Republican party is jew cucks

link to game is oppressive.games/power btw