Shouta-kun? sounds more like shotacon

Shouta-kun? sounds more like shotacon
I'm sure this was done for doujins, shouta? really?

Absolutely not. They have a completely pure and platonic sibling relationship that only perverts would sexualize.

post shota manga

shota vs loli manga begins!!!!!!

But that's a fully grown man.

Gonna need a name. It looks vaguely like a Shuz doujin, but I don't think it is.

I haven't even seen this show but I've been steadily searching for a good Shouta X Dragontits dougin since it came out.

sadly the only one i found was with the old man doing the dragontits and shout saying goodbye to her while seeing riding it hard

> pure
for how long user, how long? she clearly seems to be teasing him and soon he'll start having boners and then she'd be like "shouta kun is swollen down there, let me help you"

How have the nips not already taken advantage of such great fap material I'll never know

probably not translated

>you will never be Shouta-kun
>Lucoa will never love you

Kanna a CUTE

there is such a thing as gag names OP

Shota-con is short for Shouta complex, because Shouta is a stereotypical little boy's name. But yes, in this case, I'm sure the significance of the name was not lost on the author.

Hey kid, wanna /ss/?

>she sees Shouta's erection

She even said it when he bounced her tits while he was dreaming and woke up.

I love that big titty shotacon

>multicolored hair
>heterochromia
Doesn't get more anime than that. Doubt the series has much merit.

She's a god, she can look however she wants. Maybe you should watch it before you judge it.

What did she mean by this?

Heterochromia stands in for the 2 heads to see the past and future, with one eye seeing each.

That one scene where she pretended to be gone forever and him rushing out in panic, was cute

If I don't see a /ss/ doujin by the /ss/ god Henkuma this year featuring these two characters I am going to be sad.

Actually it's just a lazy stock way to make your boring design look more interesting.

so you are just a fucking faggot? o a fucking faggot making shit baits.

>Hey this is the personification of a god, we should change her human traits to mesh with the non-human traits.
>No faggot you're just using cheap tricks to make your boring design look interesting.
I ain't gonna begrudge you your taste, but could you at least try not to be such a colossal faggot about things you don't like?

I mean her backstory is based on the actual mythos as is her design but sure it's lazy

I'm glad the majority is NTR. Fuck shota shit, you have shit taste for liking it.

It's was literally drawn by the guy who created Dragon Maid.

He's got, like, 10 doujins, all about shotas and boobs.

If you ever considered that Lucoa and Shouta were underdeveloped compared to other characters, it's because they are a literal self-insert of author's autistic fetish and served no other purpose whatsoever.

It was literally the only scene between the two that wasn't oddly sexual or "Look, she has tits! He's blushing! Funny!"
The show needed more pure and cute scenes like that, I like tits and /ss/ but it gets repetitive after a while.

>It's was literally drawn by the guy who created Dragon Maid.
That'd be why I thought it looked familiar. I honestly haven't looked too much into his other works.

>If you ever considered that Lucoa and Shouta were underdeveloped compared to other characters, it's because they are a literal self-insert of author's autistic fetish and served no other purpose whatsoever.
>It's autistic if I don't like it!
Thanks for the info, user, but please do something about that stick up your ass.

In the Codex Chimalpopoca, it is said Quetzalcoatl was coerced by Tezcatlipoca into becoming drunk on pulque, cavorting with his sister, Quetzalpetlatl, a celibate priestess, and neglecting their religious duties. (Many academics conclude this passage implies incest.) The next morning, Quetzalcoatl, feeling shame and regret, had his servants build him a stone chest, adorn him in turquoise, and then, laying in the chest, set himself on fire. His ashes rose into the sky and then his heart followed, becoming the morning star.
>Her backstory lines up with the actual codex writings
Having an actual figure from our world's culture and doing nothing with her was a mistake. They could have done much more, it's crazy. I get that the focus is on Torhu and Kobayashi, but still.

Maybe it's just a coincidence.

So beautiful.

>Age regression and /d/-sized boobs on lolis
On what planet would this combination not be considered autistic? I wouldn't be talking shit if it was just plain /ss/.

Check his pixiv. It is literally ALL he draws whenever he is not doing proper manga for publishers.

Are you really going to hate on a dude for drawing shit he likes? Are you secretly angry that he's not drawing your fetish or something?

link

Nah, I've jerked off to his stuff twice already. Doesn't make the fetish itself or such severe obsession with it less autistic.

Search for Cool Kyou Shinja.

My problem isn't with his fetish, my problem is that penetration is apparently forbidden and all we ever see is the titfucking. Literally just nothing but paizuri, it's like having a vanilla ice cream appetizer before your vanilla ice cream dinner and topping it off with a nice vanilla ice cream. I even get the non-penetrative sex fetish from a femdom angle, but there's not even any blowjob action, no handjobs, hotdogging, intercrural, no fucking anything but titfucking. Completely kills the vibe, his work just comes off as an extremely poor man's Shuz, who is a master of his craft and a wonderful person.

>my problem is that penetration is apparently forbidden and all we ever see is the titfucking.
Huh? Is that a pixiv thing or does he have something else blocking him from it?

Also, I really wish Shuz would do more shit. I haven't seen anything new from the guy in a while. I really wish the cat story was longer, or had a sequel or two.

Is this a joke? 99% of COOL Kyou's work involves massive tits and /ss/ in some capacity

ChichiChichi translation WHEN

That was a good read, user. And yes, they could have done more with her but in the manga she has even fewer scenes.

The manga is basically Kobayashi and Tooru: The Show. Kanna is also underused

>the manga is basically about the main characters

Gee. Wonder why.
Better than the anime running through the same jokes every episode because they can't think of anything original to write.