Ok, wtf is with this black sun? Is it really popular because some faggot SS officer was too into elves and faries...

Ok, wtf is with this black sun? Is it really popular because some faggot SS officer was too into elves and faries? There has to be more to why it is still used.

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Maria_Wiligut
youtube.com/watch?v=TZThOsCv2Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9AUqxEwOE
youtube.com/watch?v=BQuh5m_Sqz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is it really popular because some faggot SS officer was too into elves and faries?

yes

and hitler rightly ridiculed them for it

Ok, well, that answers that. Thanks.

Bodhi Mantra will be here soon to shill his schizo YT channel.

It represents natural order.

How? It's a fucking squiggly circle.

It's an anus, the black son, the son behind the wife's son, with the green lightning bolt. It is the spirit of Lucyfer, the androgynous litebringer, who brings the lite of enlitenment. All that has happened will cum to pass again. He who eats shit must shit shit.

It's King Arthur's table A.K.A the Zodiac.

sun=Arthur

moon= Guinevere

mercury=Merlin

etc.. Read Evola's Mystery of the Grail and Fulcanelli's works.

Ok, makes sense. In a way...

Never knew this symbol, but this is what I get from it.

It goes deeper than that, genius as they were, and with a stroke of luck, the nazis had the holy grail technology they were looking for right there in their symbol. But they didn't have time to weaponize it, so they developed an evacuation plan during the later parts of the war
>They had some unmarked doublettes of submarines
What is the key to free energy and propulsion technology? Rotation...
Why do you think hollywood and popular media always had this nazi occult and UFO mythos? While at the same time trying to track down Nazis in south america?
>Wolfenstein, Indiana Jones, Project paperclip, The creation of CIA, Operation Highjump, Roswell 1947, The cold war, why is there this secret history we never learn in school?

They stole ancient Slavic symbol, Kolovrat.
Even Hitler in his book said that 70% of Germans have Slavic origin.

These are different symbolic expressions of the One matter under it's various permutations. Or what the Alchemists called the philosophers matter.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Maria_Wiligut

youtube.com/watch?v=TZThOsCv2Mw

The sun isn't the source of energy. The sun that we see gets its energy from somewhere else. The Black Sun.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9AUqxEwOE

It's like the spiral arm of the galaxy.

Literally the entire point is that it's basically a swastika without actually being a swastika

It represents the eternal truth

WE MUST BOTH PASS THROUGH THE EYE OF THE NEEDLE

holds various meanings in various esoteric systems. the meaning i'm most familiar with is a primordial, Dionysian source of energy (in this context energy means something like Heraclitus' concept of fire; an energy that composes all of life). i think the wikipedia page on the black sun points to the particular systems which the nazi's associated the black sun with if you want to know their proticular meaning

solar rays very similar to the 'rays of power' on Roman shields.

It's an ancient Indo-European symbol just like the Swastika.

I don't know if the swastika and the black sun don't activate something deep within you then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you're not white.

This

It's a variation of an ancient symbol of our people

>Black Son
It's a literal cuck symbol and a neopagan symbol

It symbolizes the Sun being (YOU) the consious Mind and Christ energy being overtaking and consumed by the energies of Saturn (SET, SATAN) and symbolize victory of darkness over light.

the black sun illuminates the unseen

Abstraction is the Juden Achilles-heel. Don't take the bait.

it means jesus was black

In my experience

I was reading something off a nazi from /pol

I was realizing it.
i had to undersrand what he was saying first to undersrand it.

this symbol is truth.
I have felt the understandment for the nazis. Its nothing personal to understand.

Note this!: Everytime a meteor or a natural disaster occurs. Aliens appear, New speacies appear, New silks,fibers, materials occur
The symbolism grows / higher intelligance as a study for the history futures. That is why we see technology appearing faster

That is the reason nazi dont speak english. English is made up by witches...the bad one i think... but anuways

God bless trump. Nobody for sure knows he is a bad time traveler or hillary was trying to stop him

youtube.com/watch?v=BQuh5m_Sqz0

>all pagans are exactly the same

So are all Xians. How them niggertoes taste, faggot?

It is an occultic symbol promoted by the alt-right. A lot of them believe that Christians should be purged from the movement, so they do it to run Christians away.

Richard Spencer has actually stated that the alt-right is anti-Christian, and that future alt-right political nominees would be required to do it.

How has Atheism saved the West? Have you gotten used to 50 years of third-wave feminism yet, or do you want to go further?

old babylonian symbol ,stolen by nazis just like swastika

It is almost like the Babylonians killed the Old Testament prophets or something... The alt-right is totally not a hijacking of far-right beliefs into Atheism and communism.

Here come the pretentious occultists who claim to be on a higher plane of existence than 99% of the population, you fags are pathetic and I hope you all kill yourselves.

Yup this guy gets it!

No coincidence that Harry Truman signed the National Security act of 1947 2 fucking weeks after roswell

the act did the following:

Create the CIA
Create the Air Force
Create the National Security Counsel
Create the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Imagine being this fucking retarded.

Go get your mommy to change your diaper downie. Fuck off.