My Hero Academia / Boku No Hero Academia

This is a Class B only thread!

Any Class A posting below this point will be severely punished!

Other urls found in this thread:

bakookies.tumblr.com/tagged/light-novel
nhentai.net/g/168607/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO CLASS A EVEN HAVE THEIR OWN THREAD? HAHAHAHA

I want to see this lizard in action; her power must make for cool but kind of creepy fights. And her costume is probably really cool

Monoma, please calm down.
No need to antagonize them even further.

I hope that if Hori ever does show her ever doing anything that he uses the chance to go full guro with it.

>Get completely anally wrecked by a gen ed kid and have to put two kids in the tournament by pity.

>You will never have your penis crushed by Yaoi hands

Y EVN LV

Linda best girl

Birb is not for lewd

Redrawing anti-grape images is all fun and stuff
BUT
All Might has been literally been caught with his pants down, how do you help him?

>Class B doesn't have their own cheer squad

laugh_whores.jpg

Post Monomas.

Do you think in the BNHA universe there are forums and image boards dedicated solely to superheroes?

TAG TOURNEY WHEN

Because the B girls aren't dumb sluts who would be fooled by something so stupid.

Ok i can see why you'd say all the other A girl's are sluts but tsuyu is a pure wholesome frog

Yes, and Deku lurks there to defend All Might.

Lmao, I love how the Tetsukiri and Todomomo is a mutually combine attack, and Bakugou only trows Deku to the enemy without care, like he wanted to kill him too.

Of course there are. They're probably full of Stain apologists, Endeavor haters and lots of lewd pics of Midnight and Mt. Lady.

>ywn spend your Sunday mornings at church with Ibara

Wonder what the Stain threads on their imageboards are like.

>Deku's that one sperg that can cite every heroic thing a pro has done down to the minute and cross reference what other heroes were doing at that time just from memory.
Is there anyone notable in the world as autistic as Deku?

stain is /ourguy/ he dindu nuffin

She is LITERALLY pure

>wanting to spend time with a slut who craves Endeavor's cock

Jirou's crush on Kaminari is so cute.

I don't want him to be the traitor simply because I don't want her to feel sad.

Inasa grudgeposts about Endeavor endlessly.

wait what?

I can imagine Deku writing essays when another user insults All Might
sir night eye

>cowabunga. jpeg

WHY IS THE PACING IN THE ANIME SO SHIT

Explain.

Birb is for bullying

Class B spinoff fucking when?

>I can imagine Deku writing essays when another user insults All Might

Deku's response to Shinsou was almost literally a "What the fuck did you say about me?" post, and he wasn't even talking about him.

>New BNHA doujin
>ITS YAOI

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

I honestly don't know why anyone would take a pity spot. Everything you may accomplish will always have the asterisk "Yea, but it's because X gave him/her their spot". Even worse in Ibara and Tetsu's case because they weren't even the inmediate runner ups.

why he bully him

>Stain is so cool guys
>#FreeStain
>Stain did nothing wrong
>Stain is a monster, you people make me sick
>Ingenium a shit
>I understand Stain's point, but is killing heroes really the best way to go about things?
>He should have killed Mt. Lady too
>I don't think the League of Villains properly reflects Stain's ideals

This pacing is so bad, will we even see United States of Smash in this season?

So this is what it's come too? Spam threads about class B and that stupid bit with the invisible girl doing "Ey Ey Oh"?

Duck these threads and the people who make them.

>when dad beats up little brother but you don't care

In the second Light Nove, while the girls talk about the boys who could be potential boyfriends, Ibara said that Todoroki's dad needed "healing" and she could do it

Its 2 chapters an episode.

And arcs move kinda fast anyway in the manga, at least compared to its counterparts.

>it's yaoi with Bakushit

Because Baku is bully and bully do wat bully does

>There's only 2-3 good vanilla Deku/Ochako doujins

it's been nearly 3 years, where's the vanilla.

>bakookies.tumblr.com/tagged/light-novel
For reference, here's where the parts that have been translated of the 2 Light Novel are:

She's probably the type of girls that writes creepy fanfics about "fixing" bad boys like Draco Malfoy with the power of love.

Reminder that the first translated BNHA doujin on sadpanda was Kaminari accidentally shocking Kirishima whenever they fuck.

At least it's with Kirishima and not more cringy OOC shit with Deku

She's not ready for that shit.

Post the Deku/Ochako doujins please

>she wasn't thinking of loving him
>she was thinking of chaining him a dungeon and torturing him until he repents and accepts God into his heart

the only good "vanilla" is that super short one about deku's true quirk being a huge hypnotizing cock but hes molested by his mother at age 4 and is so traumatized the decides he is better of quirkless until he becomes class 1-A's boyslut.

Where is Torodoki looking?

>Kaminari/Kirishima
I still don't get where this came from. They inly interacted in the background and Kaminari has been show that he likes girl since the begginingHell, i'm actually surprised that Tetsutetsu/Kirishima didn't get more popular after the Sport Festival, usually fujos like when boys hit each other

>it's a "Todoroki sucks everyone's dick" doujin

Why do japs think he's so slutty?

tfw Ochako isn't T H I C C in the anime

>yfw she becomes todo's stepmom

At the viewer. Judgingly.

Season two is 25 episodes.

It's called a fastball special.

Is it as funny as it sounds?

Wasn't there a Deku and Momo doujin 2-3 years ago? Totally random, but it would be a surprise pairing.

>it's the "Todoroki can't sleep in the hospital so he sucks Deku's dick while he sleeps" doujin

>Duck

Stepmother mind

You tell me.

Did Todoroki's daddy problems turn him into such a slut?

What a fucked up family that would be

>I can imagine Deku writing essays when another user insults All Might
>Between his essay-like posts there are some other posts that talk in favor of All Might while swearing and telling the other user to go die
I still hope when we get a look into Bakugou's room that it's like Deku's.

here is some user's predictions on the pacing

just like one punch man

Those legs are pretty thicc at least, and that's what matters most to me.

At least we know Deku is the best option once All Might dies.

More Kirishima/Bakugou scanlated doujins?Fucking finally,thanks for the heads up.

Can't wait for the manliest arm wrestling match in anime

HEALING BY FLAGELLATION

My kinda healing

>Straight BNHA doujin
>VAGINAL PROLAPSE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I genuinely want these, but I don't know how they'd fit into the narrative. Hori seems to have lots of stuff planned out and kind of set up: the whole current arc, the quirk enhancing drugs, the joint lessons with class B, the training with Ms. Joke's class, the traitor, an international arc.

>S2
>episode 06
>no new Momo x Mineta hentai

What the fuck

Actually, the girls did consider Deku, but while they agreed he was nice, they also agreed that he was too obsessed with All Might and that he would probably talk a lot about him, so they ruled him out of the list. (except for Ochako, who was a little angry at them for dismissing Deku as a boyfriend because she loves him )

did ya'll see the one where tomura jerks off tsuyu's prolapsed anus

Pic related is S-grade vanilla tho?

what is with the nips and doing prolapse stuff with Tsuyu

>having taste that shit

deku makes my privates feel funny

death to those who would try to kill my waifu

Deku is slowly becoming more of his own person, so he'll be boyfriend material once he wins the 2nd tournament and ends up shirtless. All the girls in 1A and 1B will see the madman for who he is.
We all know Momo is gonna win in the end though.
nhentai.net/g/168607/

I SEE A PENIS

nips are degenerates

I want to protect that smile

You're far worse than Grapefags at this point, Todomomofag.

All I want is one decent invisible girl doujin, I don't think I'm asking for much.

Maybe after the internships, the heroics students get a school assignment to go on to do some heroics? The cases would be on day-to-day base, stuff like patrolling and hanging out in general with a small group.

Heroic SoL, basically. Love it.