Dragon Ball Super

Please.BE REAL.

what?

Some rumors are saying Frieza will replace Buu.
I doubt it, but whatever.

I'd rather take Cell than Frieza tbqh.

Sounds like a mexican pipe dream

Should be Dabura instead. Turning people to stone makes it easy to knock them out without killing them.

>trusting 2chan "leaks"
Remember when Piccolo was gonna fight Magetta?

they aren't going to use buu as false advertisement for a 2nd fucking time in a row.

they already pulled that bait (and can't even say "and switch" because they replaced him with nothing) for the U6 tournament.

They can replace any of the other characters except for Buu, i want to bee the Fit in action

Literally sounds like something a mexican youtuber made up, not even just shitting on them this time.

Dabura at least wouldn't try to kill the rest of the team. He was smart enough to realize Buu was bad business and turned on Babidi.

It´d be interesting.
The only thing I really hated about the Revival of Freeza was, that he was there just to die again.
Now they have the chance to actually do something original with him.
If the rumors are true of course.

The image of the gang together this episode shows that he's a fatass again

I think they'll use it as a transformation
If they are even going to use it again, remember Krillin white punches?

>usual stream got taken down
fuck u plebbitfaggots
new one where?

There is a new one, figure it out for yourself.
Fuck off back to /reddit/ with your stream begging or lurk more.

Tired of you dipshits you don't have how to keep anything a secret.

just go to YouTube?

this, cell wanted to fight to prove his own power and they could make him more powerful since he died because of the saiyan cells and shit

>watching a restream of the same stream with obnoxious visual ads the shitty YTer puts on the screen
yeah nah

Is this what you want?

i already found it
not sharing the link
fuck you plebbit

You say that like that will make me mad, don't share it. I have the link already.

the last part wasn't for you
it was for the shitty faggots taking down the streams

Why everyone or most care more about Frieza and not about the Tien episode?

tien is irrelevant

you are irrelevant

so are you

What about Roshi who apparently is possesed?

but i am yamcha

LEAVE FRIEZA TO ME, KAKAROT

>Cell is now the weakest Z villain
Oh how the mighty have fallen.
By the way, if he has Piccolo's DNA why didn't he die when Piccolo died or is it like a soul deal instead?

N E V E R E V E R F R E E Z E R F A G S

>Broly
>working with Kakarot
Does not compute

Who hyped for Roshi and Tien?

thick saiyans never

I'd urinate in yurin ifuknowwhatimean

>When you're billed as the ultimate warrior race, but you're barely more powerful than a race of pacifistic vegetarian slug men.

WHO THE FUCK REPORTED THE STREAM, WHICH ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS WAS IT

Kale is best girl

Must be a ningen

I lost interest (again) when it was revealed that black goku was just a soul swap and then turned into a half goo monster, what the fuck is happening now?

Why is the SSG transformation used constantly in the manga by Goku and now Vegeta, but in the anime has not being used since the Goku vs Beerus fight?

Someone said because Toyotaro actually cares about consistency and anyone who says otherwise is lying.

But I think that is why his manga is terrible.
Consistency is boring, we don't need that in DB.
At times, consistency must be sacrificed for the sake of fun in the show. Toyo cannot understand that and the manga suffers for it.

True multiversal free for all where the universes of the losers get Hakai'd.

Tournament or more like a battle royale with a bunch of universes is going to happen, winner universe stays, the losers are erased by Zeno.

*Yawn*

Hello retards. I am now FULLY rested from my workout session yesterday (Finally managed to get past 100 lbs on the deadlift) and ready for Gohan's triumphant moments in the next episodes. We've discussed this before so I know you are all ready to apologize, but I want you to know that I WILL NEVER forget the shit you spouted about Gohan.

WE will be taking our moment now, the series, the fans, and your pride with us, now be quiet and think before you speak next time.

nice copypasta tho

DON'T HURT ME

IT WAS THE NINGEN BELOW ME

>Broken as shit regen
>Frieza base power and training capacities
>Super Sayan base power and training capacities too.
>Biomechanical bullshit from the androids, probably can be upgraded like 17 was.
>Perfect

Fucking Toriyama, gimme CELL

If freezie pop gets a third chance thats ok, i still like him and i would like to see his real full power

But i think a better idea would be to give frost an older brother that is way cooler than frost with a platinum form and also that is actually a good guy unlike frost

also since they are making more female characters i wouldn't mind seeing a cold queen

>Cell could have become our literal Golden God

Who's ready for Roshi SS Blue tier?

Fuck I'm glad I wasn't here for that, I'd have been even more upset at Piccolo getting the short end of the stick in the U6 tournament.

Now I want to know how did Roshi end in that situation

It's fake you fucking idiots

>roshi
Fuck off with your shitty old character from 30 years ago.

This is a Gohan thread now, you stupid faggot.

So we go from tournament arc to time travel arc back to tournament arc
I really shouldn't be surprised by this because dragonball, yet I am

Is there any thick character left in Super? It looks like many characters are suffering from sticky arms and legs, especially Cabba.
The character design of Super is disgusting, desu.

But the OP image isn't Gohan, this is a Frieza thread

Its not roshi, its clearly gokus oldest and most powerful rival, jackie chun

DOn't you have a bet to pay

Ok.

You shouldn't be so surprised, we knew this was coming at the end of the U6vU7 arc

Call is just a canon OC donut stel
>and and he has Picklelows regeneration and uhh and he can transform like Frieza oh and yeah and he can do the kamihamyham better than Goku! He's the super best unbeatable guy! Even a whole army can't beat him! Not even a Super Sayijagan!

Why the glasses?

>Frieza replaces roshi

Acrobat dude is the stream right?

That's fair.
And with the power levels so amped up, it would be pretty tough to do much of anything else I suppose.

Gohan isn't in this image.

>And with the power levels so amped up, it would be pretty tough to do much of anything else I suppose.

Not if you don't care about consistency, which is why Super will probably continue going on forever.

>Friezafaggot
How's it feel having your character lose to Gohan when he was just a child? Retard

That is done and over with. It happened a long time ago and I upheld my side of the bargain. I don't even know why you brought it up

Kek, let's see what happens when you don't get a cheap shot off and actually let him train before fighting, stupid cunt.

Are you literally retard?

Not my character but you know he was holding back the whole time in Namek until SSJ Goku.

You're old news, lady

Friendly reminder this guy is pic related

i want to job that gohanfag

Cry more, skinny faggot.

Looks like ningen

>The one getting replaced is Goku because he'll be the villain

Are you retarded? Like, he WON that fight. What the fuck are you even trying to say?
>L-l-l-l-look he's on the ground!!!
What a fucking retarded waste of shit you are

>h-h-h-h-he was holding back!!!!
Yeah that's why he was visibly struggling with Gohan AFTER Frieza went 100% (Retard)

>Goku needs the 11 strongest fighters in the entire universe

>Goes with 11 friends from earth

>he WON that fight
Tied. Get mad, just like your hero. It'll do you no good.

well between that and the QWALITY animation they've got going on, I believe it.

>Yeah that's why he was visibly struggling with Gohan AFTER Frieza went 100% (Retard)
Filler, you autistic dipshit.

Wouldn't Yamcha be the one set up as the reserve 11th member?

>autists who use Ningen 20 episodes after their sperg leader was wiped from existence

muscle != thicc

Kale is bae tho

>actually drawing this shit himself

Genuinely curious: the fuck is your problem?

plebbit killed the streams again? fucking hell

twin sisters.

Yes, there is a new one. Don't link to it.

I suppose it's the sperg leader's favorite word, so it's like something you shouldn't forget.

>The strongest outside of earth
>Freeza, Dabura and the Ginyu force
>All dead

See your pic

You damn faggots reported my fucking link, jesus fucking christ I wish death upon you

>Yamcha

Come on, dude. It is better to bring Monaka back if you are going this route.

Well it's not like there are any other decent fighters in his universe. The only other fighter that stacked up to him and Vegeta, or rather exceeded during his brief reappearance was Frieza and he's dead.