Name a better villain in anime and manga

Name a better villain in anime and manga.

He's up there with Griffith, Char and company

>not Dio

Fuck outta here, plebbit.

>All he did was killing a fat kid

Come back when you have a respectable kill count, n00b

>ROADROLLER DA XD
>MUDA MUDA MUDAXdDd
>IT WAS ME DIO AGAGHHAHAA
Neck yourself

Kira is good but you have to accept that Dio was more charismatic, fearsome and had more presence

Literally one of the deepest and most thought provoking villains in fictional history.

I'm amazed at how great, flashed out and all around amazing she is

being this much of a faggot

>Dio was more charismatic, fearsome and had more presence
Kira has more charisma and presence simply because of the fact that Araki had a few story segments that actually focused on him such as Quiet Life and the Stray Cat arc. DIO is shit tier but Part 1 Dio is debatable

I can't, too bad ''anime'' ruined him.

I honestly can't think about a villain superior than Sato.

can't

If Kira had more charisma than Dio then he would be more popular. But as we can see, that as clearly not the case. Neck yourself, hipster cuck.

Akame Ga Kill had God Tier characters in general. The author really did a good job at making them feel real.

What you are refering to is depth, Kira is more tricky than Dio because unlike Dio he isn't played straight as a villain. That has nothing to do with the traits of the character.

Maybe Kira is more memorable or sympathetic to you because you saw his story but Dio by design is more charismatic and chews the scenery when he appears

Yes, One piece and Re zero are my favorite animes too.

>Kira is the hipster choice now
>you share a board with secondaries that unironically believe this
don't reproduce

Johan punked out later in the story.

He's the same exact character in the anime and the manga. What the fuck are you talking about.

Nice slideshow you got there buddy

Poser-Vash from the manga hands down, nothing up my sleeves.

Nice autism you got there buddy. The animation quality is completely irrelevant. Kira's character wasn't changed at all.

Shoo shoo, back to your containment thread.

You David haters are pathetic.

Explain how the animation quality changed Kira's character? You're just looking for excuses to sperg about the show.

here

>powerlevel 53,200

You made a baseless claim because you hate the anime. Fuck off retard.

>not even the first or second best villain in his own series
maybe a contender for the best antagonist in his series for the way hes characterized but not actually a great villain since hes hardly intimidating or has grand motives

Dio is as generic of a Saturday morning cartoon villain as you can get.

>grand motives
Spot the pleb. Not every villain needs to try to take over the world.

I bet you're one of those autist fucks who wrote walls of text explaining how Sakuya can beat DIO

>Jojoverse
>Even coming close to Touhouverse in terms of power

You're a joke.

I'm not saying it's well written, but no character in manga makes me smile like this over the top bullshit

t.Dio

>implying a touhou can beat Giorno with GER
Way to prove his point too.

yes i can

word

Best trap