>Q: what's the first word that comes to mind when you think of Viktor and Yuuri
>Yamamoto: 愛

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/shamepuddles/status/860983437657866240
instagram.com/p/BTuu0uqA7Vm/?taken-by=johnnygweir
instagram.com/p/BTxROTWgsCC/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Sayo

>at the panel, will do full report later but one of the q's was "what words come to mind we when thinking of viktor and yuuri?"
>yamamoto: love
>audience: SCREAMS THEIR HEADS OFF
>yamamoto: and then, a very deep friendship

mobile.twitter.com/shamepuddles/status/860983437657866240

>Kubo said the deep friendship part

What did Kubo mean by this?

instagram.com/p/BTuu0uqA7Vm/?taken-by=johnnygweir

Based Johnny did agape

I'm imagining the situation to be like a reverse gaijin 4koma. I hope everyone booed at the deep friendship line

I wonder if that's just how the interpreter translated it

>the taco fujos were chanting wedding
WTF, I thought they were cringeworthy. Sounded that they were kinda based.

>yamamoto: and then, a very deep friendship
I literally don't get it.

Isn't it better that they kept "love" and "deep friendship" as two different answers? It makes clearer that their love is not just friendship.

>people are going to hypercriticize the deep friendship part and not realizing that that means the AI is not platonic.

This.

Can't wait.

It seems clear from the reaction of people who were there that it was meant like they're each other's closest friend on top of being in love. Let's move on and enjoy the rest.

>they're each other's closest friend on top of being in love
This is beautiful. I love it.

she just said love

>and then
Exactly
Glad they separated them

Someone also asked if they'd do a special chapter on the female skaters
>Right now we're focused on wrapping up the story of the men but we would really like to do something for the ladies someday
Hope they mean it.

>best friends in love

All is well in the world.

It better also be gay.

they don't

Best type of romantic relationship desu.

Although, poor Phichit.

They are the cutest

Look at these two besties who also makes sweet love to eachothers ass and cuddle every night. Makes you want to cry.

I hate Yamamoto

Does that mean they love each other platonically like good friends?

>ywn experience this kind of love
I live vicariously through BaldFat.

Why, user?

Jesus christ, anons

That'd be nice, I hope that includes Minako and Lilia.

read

Why? Don't you have friends, user?

The wedding chants at the beginning made Sayo very enthusiastic apparently. Cute

愛 is not used platonically for two adult males you autistic retards

>Ai
Based Sayo.

Decent bait, user.

Same. They make me happier than any relationship of my own would.

I seriously hope this gives her ideas (if she wasn't already planning on having BaldFat getting married onscreen).

>Mexican fujos standing I perfectly in line, waiting their turn even if tired, not taking pics, not letting other people take pics either

thank god. let's just hope the burgers behave just as well.

>all these anons taking the bait

>latin fans are the best at showing love towards creators but are FUCKING OBNOXIOUS and disrespectful. Though it could've been WAYY worse.

>burger fujos
>being well behaved
Better delete dem hopes, user.

They have to be daft as hell not to be aware of the fact that everyone worldwide are expecting a wedding at some point.

Kubo said the friendship part. Not Sayo.

I thought taco fujos were far worse and crazier

I know user and I really want to believe.

Welcome to the Madness

Is Kubo demoted to worst girl again

only if you are an idiot

Kubo drew this

Don't be retarded

Not surprised. Kubo is known for this shit

That was actually by Sayo.

>People chanted "wedding, wedding" (in Spanish) after a while Kubo asked "what's that chorus?" Translator told her, Yamamoto chuckled happily

She's planning something.

Yeah, it doesn't look like Kubo's style

movie wedding

Everyone seems to be having a blast there. No fair. ;_;

She called them soulmates before user.

No, she's not. She's always liked the idea of them being more than one thing, that's why she separated it from the love, she's the one who compares them to romance dramas constantly

People say you should marry your best friend.

I wonder what the original nip was in case it's different though I've become attached to the "friendship" part because

Why? Lovers should be each other's best friends. Love with no friendship is duty, and duty is fucking stifling.

You guys are so desperate to see the worst in the people who gave us something amazing. It's annoying as shit.

Source?

instagram.com/p/BTxROTWgsCC/

Mexican fans aren't playing, also we got two seconds of Sayo in video.

If you're not friends with the person you love, expect your relationship to fall apart in the worst of ways.

That "they seem to be very good friends" pic has a new meaning now

Holy shit. It's like a rock concert. It maybe 2 seconds, but Sayo is so pretty.

Wasn't there supposed to be a special postcard?

Are any anons there right now?

>there were a lot of fans shouting "WEDDING" and screaming for OtaYuri and I felt a lot of second hand embarrassment
Why though, Sayo seemed amused by it

They said it was a larger turnout than anything they've done in Japan. I feel jealous.

>Kubo: We haven't decided how things are gonna continue (between Yurio and Otabek) but that's from the movie and we can't reveal that info.

that person seems like a cunt. she was shit talking latin fans too

/yoi/ irl, taco edition

shitposters on suicide watch

kek but I don't think SayoKubo minded. Not as if the nips don't scream either.

>Kubo: We haven't decided how things are gonna continue (between Yurio and Otabek)

Is that a fucking implication that they might not continue on as just friends?

Not really. I guess you could reach though if you want

Honestly I'd be kinda embarrassed too thinking they'd be overwhelmed but I'm happy/glad they had a good reaction so it's all good

What was the question though?

Fuck off

Nice try shitposter-kun.

One user said they'd be there in the last thread

"Will Bike marry Fairy"

Honestly even if it's embarrassing to us, a lot of Japanese industry guests that go to conventions remark on how much they love the unbridled enthusiasm of Westerners. Japanese fans are a lot less embarrassing, but that translates to being a lot more reserved too. So a lot of them love the way Westerners just cut loose and go apeshit when they're happy because it tells them in no uncertain terms that they're doing things right.

Kubo just posted it on her Twitter, it's hers

Why is bikefairy so shit

You can dream.

It's so good it makes some reveal their insecurities.

>Kubo: We haven't decided how things are gonna continue (between Yurio and Otabek)

What does that mean

What did she mean by this

For real, I love it.

>mentions bikefairy once
>cue autistic screeching
remember the ep 10 threads? good times

>bikefairy shenanigans confirmed for the movie
Shitposter-kun on suicide watch.

>they're legitimately considering making BikeFairy romantic at some point

It's either they stay friends and grow from there. Yoi isn't the type of show to have friendships fall apart.

I've wondered for a long time now if all the people angry about BikeFairy are the same faggots who thought they'd have two insignificant seconds of screentime

Five minutes onscreen together

Just the idea that they may be considering this has me on the verge of cardiac arrest. Is this what the youths mean when they say they are shook? Hold me Sup Forums

I don't get the hate for BikeFairy. I wouldn't might if they became a romantic couple. The more canon gay couples in the show the better. lesbian couples would be fine too.

Yes. Some people think Ai must always be romantic love, and most of the time it is, but it's also used for platonic love. I've seen a guy using Ai for his friends and a mother using it for a daughter before.

I want a goddamn movie about Lilia and Minako's lesbian ballerina affair back in the 80s

It's some butthurt yol-hater that stalks the threads. As if actual BaldFatfags are that retarded to hung up over a side ship when BaldFat is the main and canon ship.