The anime that saved Japan

The anime that saved Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_in_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf happened in 66' ?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_in_Japan
>April 1 - Japan switches to the Metric system.

>muh birthrate
Who cares?

Japanese superstition about it being bad to have a baby girl every 60 years by the zodiac almanac.

so a huge increase in people abortions or using protection to prevent baby girls from being born that year.

No, the number of babies born in Japan dropped by over 25% as parents tried to avoid the stigma of having a daughter born in the hinoeuma year.

"1966 was the year of 丙午 (Hinoe-Uma), or the “Fire Horse.” As one source describes:

Girls born in [1966] became known as ‘Fire Horse Women’ and are reputed to be dangerous, headstrong and generally bad luck for any husband. In 1966, a baby’s sex couldn’t be reliably detected before birth; hence there was a large increase of induced abortions and a sharp decrease in the birth rate in 1966."

well Ichigo Mashimaro did start the phrase "Cute girls doing cute things"

economists.

Chinese people can't be this retarded.

(((economists)))

you need to have children, to work to pay off someone else's debts.

That's just circumstantial. We all know this was the anime that saved Japan.

Astrology is a big thing in Japan, even though it's unscientific as fuck.

Japan is the only one that observes this.

the next Fire Horse year is 2026. So we get to live to see if Japan go full Baka again.

Or to, y'know, have a wage-earning and tax-paying population to support you in old age.

Have you never seen a festival episode before?

because the government has made it impossible for common people to use simple savings for retirement/college/etc.
was stationed in japan. like a dumb private, i wore my dog tags with civilian clothes when I went off base one night. japanese woman at a ramen place talks to me. she pulls out my tags and sees the blood type.

that alone was enough for her to start going out with me and fuck me silly every weekend we were together.

Still the best.

>if only people had savings
what forms the value of a currency

how's each horoscope, zodiac and blood type seen there?
any favorites?

>what forms the value of a currency
The government

Elaborate, professor.

why was the art in the first volume so bad

The value of currency is given by:
... the size of the economy (+)
... the amount of money circulating (-)

If a government prints too much money, then their currency loses value. If people like to consume a lot, then currency also loses value.

If a government is austere and people tend to save money, then currency gains value.

Too be fair 4 fucking planes crashed that year without any precedent. 2 of them almost at the same day.

What happens to the size of an economy when the population maintaining it shrinks
what happens to a business when it fails to fill positions within itself
> If people like to consume a lot, then currency also loses value.
>people performing economic activity makes currency lose its value
uh

He's right m8. More consumption means more currency in circulation which means it loses value.

>money circulating means it loses its value
>money doing what money is supposed to do is bad for it

Thoughts on latest chapter?

>is bad for it
That's where you're wrong. There's nothing inherently wrong with slightly devalued currency.

>nice knowing you sensei
kek

according to the other dude, consumption is basically hyperinflation
In any case, it's economic activity that grows an economy, thus increasing the value of what currency is backed by.

Low birthrates around the world are the result of entire generations being cuddled by their parents and people becoming absolutely selfish.

How do we save people from extinction, Sup Forums?

The economy is larger than ever and the currency is also more deflated than its ever been.

It doesn't matter. If people save that money instead of spending it, then you get deflation (negative inflation)

Inflation and growth are actually correlated

>deflated
inflated* oops

Propaganda to increase favor in interracial relationships, wipe the white people

Don't shit up the thread, jew-kun.

Japanese are the pandas of the human race.
Its like they want to go extinct and their only hope for survival is because we keep them around because they're cute.

Japan now has higher birth rates than Europe

I prefer the idea that the switch from imperial to metric babies caused weird statistical glitch.

>Hailing from a politically prominent family, at age 52, Abe became Japan's youngest post-war prime minister, and the first to be born after World War II, when he was elected by a special session of the National Diet in September 2006
>2006
Almonds status: Activated.

Aren't low birthrates the cause of having good healthcare so you don't need to have 10+ kids so at least one of them grows to have his own children?

>Abe is flooding anime with subliminal messages
>And it is working

D E V I L I S H

If anything we need less people on earth, not more.

You also need to have children to fulfill your purpose as a biological being.

outdated

That son of a bitch.

BOKUTSATSU TENSHIIIIII

Not really. Couples aren't even giving birth to that sole baby.

But I want cheap electronic devices

Not if you're a socially organized species.

I want more darker gore anime

What you need is birth rate. The pool of fertile women is shrinking. Fertility rate means nothing.

How can toku even compete?

I want less. I'm too old for edge, it just don't have any impact on me.

They're also the result of overpopulation. We don't have uses for all the people we have, so why add even more useless kids? Their presence doesn't benefit anyone except selfish profiteers, but they'll have to compete over resources, which means real suffering.

>extinction
Overpopulation brings a risk of extinction through war. It's impossible for anyone to go extinct through declining birthrates unless they're overwhelmed by immigrants and absorbed. You can prevent that by simply restricting immigration.

"I don't understand how statistics work", the post

i'm too old to hate edge, i've learned to appreciate it as a necessary instinctual reaction against oversocialization instead of just taking it at face value

But won't most of us kill ourselves in 2020 when the season without anime happens?

That's what pick and place machines are for.

I'm not sure what I should feel.