We hate China?

We hate China?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-40815024
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idk some people seen to hate asians on here

Meh, honestly they're just to many of them, their like 1/3 of the population alone.

at least they arent big and ugly like niggers, who are projected to match the asian population in less than 80 years.

The whole Chinese state is incredibly dysfunctional and... nasty? But it's managing a measure of success right now only through raw population size.

I don't think anyone wants a future where China is a superpower.

Much worse countries could become superpowers, at least China doesn't have ideological poison like Islam to spread, and in fact China is putting down Islam in the western part of the country (once peaceful Buddhist kingdoms, guess what happened). Although I worry that the continued development of AI and the Chinese government would be a match made in hell, worse than 1984, Brave New World, and Animal Farm combined.

True, at least Asians can carry humanity with them, not destroy it entirely.

I don't think China has had good experiences with AI
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-40815024

>Chinese love us

The Chinese don't love you. White people are not special angels that other races look up and love. Still, it's funny to watch White people fall out of their delusion that they are somehow inherently important. For some reason, White have this pathological need to feel special. Chinese even have a derogatory name for it: baizuo.

Franchise families knock up bitches in every county

I love them but every chink girl I've tried to have a relationship with turned out to be a complete sociopath

>Rent a white guy

Wat

I suffer from yellow fever myself don't get me wrong. I lost my virginity to, and since 2010 have only fucked Asian girls, but if you seriously don't understand why you should not see China for the threat to American prosperity it is then you are either lacking in intelligence or patriotism and either way should spend less time jerking off to chinks and thinking more about geopolitics and where your loyalties are.

Heh, I was happy to see Tay mentioned at the bottom. At the same time, the Chinese government would love to get ahold of the power of Google, for even less noble purposes than advertising.

Not americanized chinks but clearly as you see in the video in China we are specially valued.

Numbers of truth. Every race is tribalistic at core and values their own over everybody else. The sooner we all wake up to that fact, the better.

>File: 1FA42BD5-1892-4693-8B47-B(...).jpg (92 KB, 1019x1530)

Ill pound a chink or let her slob the sausage but not gonna procreate some soy boy with one.

you are a fucking moron, that term refers to white leftists, and the smirk it is said with is a references to how distasteful the Chine-you know what fuck it you're an idiot

Aren't white roasties feeling threatened by them?

That's mostly Jews just trying to divide everyone. If I had to guess, I'd say the majority of Sup Forums either likes and respects Asians, or at the very least doesn't mind them when compared to other non whites. With that said, China still has a long way to go if it wants to be on par with Western civilization (at least with the good parts of it).

If I had a dollar for every Chinese girl who's approached me at an airport I'd have enough to buy a big milkshake

oh look its yet another thread sponsored by CPC

We dont hate them, just their government

Problem is, their government tries to brainwash them into thinking the opposite, and it actually works for a lot of people.

Their government is better than our ZOG "government". Their government goes out of its way to filter out our poison nigger culture and blacks in general. I'd say they are pretty lit.

Is this a viable way to live? Seems so much more interesting doing that for a living than coding, working part time warehouse, building models and getting a date every month

"The word baizuo is, according to political scientist Zhang Chenchen, a Chinese word that ridicules Western "liberal elites". He further defined the word "baizuo" with the definition "People who only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment" and "have no sense of real problems in the real world". The term has also been used to refer to perceived double standards of the Western media, such as the alleged bias on reporting about Islamist attacks in Xinjiang."

Yes, sweetie, it is focused on White liberal delusion, but liberals are only more openly expressing the same inherent sentiment that all Whites seem to have that they are in some way special and loved by other races or that they have a responsibility to condescendingly manage other races. The "White Man's Burden" is a fucking tumor on the West.

If you're hot enough

The bald guy in that video is like the dude who does streetmeatasia or something, he was not hot

It really is just if you're White enough.