A homeland for blacks inside the US

Jazz Hands made this point in a recent podcast.

> Suitable of continental US made black enthno state, proportional to black population size.
> All whites denied citizenship, residency etc.
> We was kangs flock to area to escape nasty white man.
> Mini africa formed inside US
> Black man gets what he wants and now has no excuses or means to blame white man.
>White man can now live in peace.

What is wrong with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7FK59waeo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No welfare or white bitches

It's a form of racism to deny PoC access to white spaces.

checked

make it happen in abofashion kanganigger

America is too progressive for apartheid.

Double Checked

The Kingdom.

You kidding? Progressives are pushing for apartheid faster that we could ever hope

>implying niggers dont hate each other and will avoid their own land like the plague
If this were true they would fuck off back to africa. They will continue to suck on the white mans tit and complain about being da victim for some shit that happened 150 years ago

WAKANDA IS REAL

should hype this when the Kangz movie comes out.. some of them are dumb enough to believe this and might just self-deport themselves back to africa.

i nominate california

We can’t keep beaners out and they are from another country. In your scenario the negroid would go to shit and then all the tearful liberals would demand that we take them back.

Blacks could come and go but white would be excluded.

We already have Detroit though?

no.

You have a white ethnostate in the north west and a black ethnostate in south east. Then you make the states in-between multicultural.

What will happen is obvious.

Smart whites will move to the white ethnostate first. Dumb liberals will remain in the multicultural states. Blacks will not want to live in a black ethnostate as they need white taxpayer dollars for welfare.

Even with the international Jews working their asses off to harm it, the white ethnostate would soon become a shining light of civilization. Whites in the multicultural parts would realize they need to move there to avoid the parasitical class of blacks and hispanics.

Once the white people are all on the same page, and realize what has been done to their country through mass immigration and failed policies of african repatriation, they will do what is necessary to take the entire country back.

Because a few years later they're all gonna start moving back again after securing Mini Africa. They already have a homeland and it's doing fuck all to contain them

We tried that with Liberia and they turned it into a shithole in a single generation.

That's called the ghetto, son.

I honestly feel like it would be simpler to carve out a piece of Mexico and have the Black ethnostate be there. I just don't feel right about turning over all that American land that white people fought and died for to black people.

Let the blacks fight and die for a piece of Mexican clay, so their land will have meaning for them and won't be just a gib they were handed.

We could never create a white ethnostate, the point is to create a black ethnostate and achieve the next best thing.

I don't think it should be in the US.
We already have spics below us we don't need a nigger version of them.
Maybe we can put them on Cuba.

>A homeland for blacks inside the US
The La Brea Tar Pits
youtube.com/watch?v=G7FK59waeo0

what the fuck look at this sequence of multiple dubz, kek is telling us that racial-balkanization is the only way we can keep this country alive without going full ragnarok/end times on each other

Black reservations? Kind of like a zoo?

You may think it's a good idea but that would be a no-go zone like you couldn't imagine. I don't even drive through Indian reservations and all they do is get drunk and assault people. I'll only support it if there's complete sovereignty like with the injuns, fuck funnelling money and aid into a mini Africa.

honestly it would be worth giving up some states for it, but I get the feeling that once they turn it into a shithole and begin to starve they will still manage to find a way to blame whitey and will demand money from the US. but that would still be preferable to having them here so whatever.

>Black man gets what he wants and now has no excuses or means to blame white man.
He gives them too much credit. There’s always a way to blame whitey.

Your theory is plausible but we would need to help them establish said state and ensure it wasn’t looted by the likes of Jesse Jackson.

I went to a Norte Dame football game this fall. It’s was fucking glorious. Nothing but redheads and white people everywhere. They were all giving us great food and beers at the tailgate. I nearly cried. I told my friends that when I launch my white ethnostate, this is where it will start.

They'd still be on the same landmass; it would only work if the USA decided to turn half of Cuba into Haiti 2.0.

holy fuck i got two trips.
This would be it, they would look for a way to blame us. It would have to be mediated in a way that they couldn't and packaged in a way that they agreed.

Stay out of Indiana cuck.

Great series