>actually think you deserve an american heart for your "trouble"

how do these people have no shame?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jasmineroblesz/status/952309334767104000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even as a legal resident he would've been denied a heart for being a fatass

brown people no smart.

>up to 4 weeks to 1 year to live

If this fat piece of shit gets his heart transplant paid for by "Twitter" because he has brown skin and came to America illegally, I swear to god I'll kill myself

Lol he wasn't denied because he's illegal. He was denied because he weighs 400 fucking pounds and they aren't going to put a brand new, strong heart in him so he can kill that one too. Hearts don't just grow on trees, when they get one they go straight to whoever is at the top of the transplant list.

I don't understand why they think an illegal person should get access to our countries legal organ pool over someone who is a citizen...

It won't matter how much money they raise. As I said here:
he wasn't denied because he can't pay or because he's an illegal spic. He was denied because it's obvious that he likely would not even survive the surgery, and if he did he would kill that heart within a decade anyways.

I work in a hospital, I see fat tubs of lard like this getting denied transplants all the time. They all bitch and moan and swear they'll change and lose the weight. One year later they waddle back in, fat as ever, and get denied again. Hopefully they all die soon after leaving so I don't have to see them anymore.

I bet the American heart would probably make things worse.

How do I seek help from ICE to deport this motherfucker?

Give heem dey heart joo greedy jankees!!!

that fat spic doesn't deserve a heart transplant. let him die.

Because das raycis.

i hope he dies desu

>make them give my dad a heart while someone else who fucking needs it, who is on the list, doesn't get it
yeah nah. maybe he can go ask the fucking cartels to get a heart for him

I like the smokers who need lungs, swear they'll quit smoking, and like three months later they're back telling us how they feel so great now that they don't smoke anymore, while they think we don't notice they doused themselves in perfume or Fabreze.

T. Fellow healthcare fag

Holy shit I thought at first he was bundled up under bedsheets.

I'm pretty certain at that weight, even if he lost it all he's already done too much damage to his body. Pointless to give him a heart, you can't undo 60 years of fatness.

Because OP is a fag like always

mobile.twitter.com/jasmineroblesz/status/952309334767104000

So seek out a heart elsewhere nigga god damn. I bet the cartels could harvest you a heart in an hour if you fucking paid them

I'm white but
>parents are lifelong democrats due to both my grandfather's having union jobs
>generally have their shit together, but mom has a government job
>dad has aneurysm a few days ago and lost control of his hand, doctor recommends an MRI but insurance company denies it
>parents freaking out assuming my dad is gonna die
>I look up MRI clinics in my city, found one that would do it for $500, show my parents
>"o-oh I never considered paying out of pocket. I guess that's not too expensive"
>dad got MRI today, no thanks to my parents who apparently think that if a big corporation doesn't take care of you you're fucked

but gibs

>how do these people have no shame?
Shame is a white trait.

Snowflakes don't understand that if ou give a heart transplant to this illegal immigrant than that means that an American citizen would miss out on a heart transplant.

>if he dies we don't even have to deport him
Not seeing a problem

That would be the ultimate red pill
>Your father, whom has paid taxes and worked every day of your life, dies because he couldn't get a heart transplant
>Some overweight beaner that's here illegally and collects welfare gets the heart transplant instead
Hitler needed less to set him off.

Don't. Your organs go to this fat ass and other like him.

So your heart can go to a Mexican too?

gofundme jose robles

people already calling out the bs needing 800k

>expecting people to seek out healthcare on their own
OMG DRUMPF NAZIS WTF

heathcare would drop cost and stop the jews from having all the money.
stop fooling yourself

Would having an american heart make you a citizen?

They wouldn't give that fat fuck a heart no matter what his citizenship is.

gas him now, save 4 weeks

classic aussie bants

I'm almost done medical school, and I really hope I get the chance to sit on selection boards for stuff like this and kill off a few absolute shitstains like this.

Just doing my part to better the world.