Men are better than women

>Men are better than women.
This is fact.
Deal with it.

Worlds greatest chefs are men.
Worlds greatest designers are men.
Worlds greatest scientists are men.
... and so on.

Women complain "We do not get an equal shot" - Bullshit.
Women are incompetent compared to men in certain fields, which is why they get paid less, and which is why they do not get far.

Do not get sucked into this liberal agenda, gay lib, womans lib, minorities lib, and so on. It's out of control.

Any woman that works as hard as a man in the same field will be paid the same amount of cash, and gain the same respect.

All throughout history men have been and will continue to be better than women.

Anyone that disagrees is just trolling.

Men work hard, hunt, gather, and so on.
Men protect families and always have.

Women do women things.
Women take duck face selfies, cause issues, and are rude.
They dig gold, and are malicious.
Simple as that.

There was a time where the man was the leader, and the woman kept the home nice, and cooked the hard working man food, washed his clothes, and was otherwise generally free.
That time was glorious.

This liberal agenda is out of control.
This feminazi shit must end.

Simple fact is, if women were equal to men to begin with - none of your supposed "Male dominated Earth" would even be true.
Females would dominate just as much - but all throughout history they have been the weaker sex, just like today.

Royalty does not count.

Men are the leaders.

Step 1. Get back in the kitchen and show some manners.
Step 2. Stop being a malicious whore - be respectable.
Step 3. Show respect to your man and you will live a great life.

The man is the provider.

As it should be.

Imagine a front line of soldiers, all female - coming up against an enemy of all males twice their size.

"Females are just as good as men".

Lol.

The end.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hW2ET
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are a homo. Ho-mo. Get help homo.

>Spot the liberal agenda loving millennial faggot

bet this faggot doesnt have girlfriend

Muh Benis!

/thread

>23 year old rugby player
>come from millitary family
>wanted to be soldier since kid
>apply for army
>get fucked around
>get lied right to my face abotu certain roles
>father and uncle know head of army recruitment
>he can't even help me
>find out one of the reasons they are fucking me around is because they are hiring women over men in combat roles
>apply for Australian Federal police
>can't apply because they are only recruiting women
For the rest of my life i can say that i got discriminated against twice.

You are scumbag, pirate! The smell of a hippy and a boat theif.

Preaching to the choir. Go tell tumblr.

Yep. Actual systemic discrimination only exists against men.

We need to bring back pederasty to take power away from the roastie.

This is part of the problem>

They are shifting the power from male to female.

Not even a conspiracy anymore.

They want slaves that obey - not rebel males.

Look at this millennial generation - 70% are fucking gay and weak.

It's all part of the agenda.

no doubt about it. without question. it's even reflected in nature. find me a species of animal where the woman is better than the male in any way. any examples of this involve the women killing off the males if you consider that superior.

arnie

shut the fuck up

Here the real red pill for you faggots women are not meant to be equal to men because they are biologically different never expect a women to love you the same way you love her because that not gonna happen. They see you as a way to survive you should see them as property and a tool to give you children and nothing else.

The moment beta cocks stated to look at women as equal was the moment the west started to go to shit

This guy is a clever individual that knows what is going on.

Women across all species are malicious.

Men are the greater sex.

>The moment beta cocks stated to look at women as equal was the moment the west started to go to shit

A truer statement has not been spoken since I created this thread.

Think it's time to stand up for male rights.

#MALERIGHTS hashtag works.

Stop letting faggots and bitches rule your lives!
TAKE IT BACK!

Exactly they know women nature is to be submissive this is why (( they )) push women to be in position of power.

Women are extremely easy to manipulate they are not suppose to be in male work spaces

OP is gay for sure. About 100% gay.

I've never looked at it that way but yeah you are right.
Its also why they are trying to destroy every boys club in the world.

>Sup Forums suddenly full of anti-women copy pastas

so whats being slid?

Fuck off libfag.

Men are better than women.

Men are finally realizing what is happening and are speaking up.

Millennial faggots however, who are 70% gay, run rampant on this board, so you will never get the truth. You will only get faggotry.

>women are inferior
>proceeds to list a bunch of things women weren't designed to do
if you try to hammer a nail with a screwdriver and it doesn't work, that doesn't mean screwdrivers are inferior to hammers

>Millennial faggots however, who are 70% gay

in your social circle down the gay bar maybe

Women are disgusting. They have cooties and bleed every month.

>Archived so can be reposted at will.

archive.is/hW2ET

Keep eating that soy, we’ll let you live as slaves if we feel like it.

Millennials are mostly gay. Check all stats online.
Over 55% were gay in July last year.

Deal with it.

no shit user.

fyi we're being raided, user

As a woman I may not be as great as the best man out there, but I promise I am better than you

tits or gtfo

Dick or get the Fuck out.

hahahahaha
you're out of your element, toastie roastie

With transgender people now, men are better at being women than women.

Not at all. Normal days I troll here right along side you and you'd never know I was a woman... But this little soyboy rant here actually triggered me. Don't get me wrong I agree with most of what he said. It was just the fucking pussy ass way he said it.

when was this ever a question?
also you know what also makes men better than women? we get shit done instead of trying to say how good we are

>ancient Greeks
>your ancestors
Pick one, mutt.

>you'd never know I was a woman
It's obvious.
>triggered me
That's how it's obvious. At the end of the day, you're a slave to your emotions.
Men aren't.

Not usually. IQ 152, intj personality type, prefer logic over emotion which is why I love shit posting here, but alas, I don't need to prove myself. It's really whatever. But some shit pisses me off... I can just hear this dude whining in my head and it hurts. He sounds just as pathetic as a fucking feminist. OP is the emotional one here.

>i don't need to prove myself
>brags about iq
>posts personality type
>ranting about some faggot OP
if you're white then your only purpose is to be a baby making factory. that's it. the first duty of women is as a homemaker.

in fact, wtf are you doing on here? tend to your children. make your husband a sandwich. act womanly.

This is only really true in mammals and maybe some birds, in insects and whatnot the female is normally bigger.

Kek. I am waiting on faggot OP to come back so I can make sure he knows he is a fucking faggot. He probably bailed on the thread anyway

serious question, why do you come here?
and why do you use a meme flag?

The reason I come here was explained by my IQ and personality type actually. I like dark humor, interesting discussions about religion and politics and philosophy and as a woman you don't get that. Most females prefer to talk about other things and most males think youre stupid because you're a girl. I use many flags. I almost never use the same one. Most times I post under my geographical flag if I'm not shit posting. Meme flags make it funnier to me

user, please

Then you can go suck his dick!

While I'll be fucking your mom!

we have been trying to tell you., you had to find out the hard way.

That's quite respectable. I find that women who are smarter than average tend to have more masculine traits.
>INTJ
Literally less than 1% of women have this. I hope not all the good genes went into your brain so you don't look like the ugly aspergers ridden 160 IQ virgins like some of the people on here.

>tfw you'll never have self-redpilled 152 iq gf
Why live

Forget about all that societal nonsense, you seem to forget that we pee standing up, and we can aim. Furthermore, we are much more efficient. We produce more individuals in a single ejac than all the women from your family tree ever produced eggs, all the way back to the beginning of time.

false equivalence, dumb faggot

Sounds like someone isn't getting laid. Would love to stay and talk about how much of a loser you are.... but Stacy is coming to pick me up soon.... we are going to the club loser, lol. Someone like you will probobly be there to buy me a drink, so I can laugh at him, and fuck someone taller and better looking.

It sucks to suck doesn't it permavirgin?

Oh and P.S.

Not my president, it was her turn, the future is female, and Kony2012

Later bigots

>triggered roasties getting toasty

user, after the redpills start turning into blackpills you find yourself alone even when you're in a room full of people. At least we have /pol. That is until the shills finish destroying it, as well.

>/pol

>Implying that if you don't get laid, you can't talk fondly of women in any regard.

Proves OP's point.

There's always hope. And if there isn't a race war or anything, the best thing every user here can do is start a large family.

Um.... sweetie.... you are only saying that because you don't get laid.

Literally every real man who get's laid knew that it was her turn..... it's realy not that hard sweetie pie

i never understood the gender pay gap thing. If women were really being paid less than men on the merit of their gender, wouldnt that encourage more business owners to only hire women, since labour costs are a major blow to a businesses bottom line?

Oh great, another thread about women. 300+ posts of impotent beta rage guaranteed. How about just taking it back to /r9k/ where this shit belongs.