Fuck Attack on Titan

It's 2012, your anime studio has just released the most popular anime of all time. You have exceeded all expectations, you are an instant household name world wide. Even normies think it's cool to talk about. There are posters of your show in every window of every gaming store in the world. Every day a new article is written about your show, hyping it up as the second coming of weebus christ. Instantly there is massive anticipation for more, surely with the massive success this show will become the next HxH or Cowboy Bebop joining the ranks of the elite. I can see it in my minds eyes right now, the discussion that must have gone on.

Team leader :"OMG team we have struck gold!! This show is a blockbuster, we have more money pouring in then we can even count and tens of millions of fans clamoring for more. What should we do? Should we hire more staff? Should we start working on a long term plan making a coherent story over many seasons? Should we set aside smaller projects so we can give our team the time they need to make sure we deliver excellent content and keep this thing going?"

Random coffee guy intern: "Nah lets just do nothing until we've become a meme and then sometime before the next decade we will just shit out a few episodes of whatever and say we just don't have the time to do anything because we are so busy making Generic Moe Blob anime #523536."

Studio head : "Give that guy a promotion, in fact, just give him my job he's a genius."

>we are so busy making Generic Moe Blob anime

How is Kabaneri moe?

>It's 2012
Stopped reading there. SnK aired in 2013. Fuck off, newfag.

You need to be at least 18 years old to post on this site. Also, watching more than one anime series will greatly improve your experience of this board.

>2012
>most popular anime of all time
>normies
>studio making the story for an adaptation
>OMG
>Generic Moe Blob anime #523536

Go back to whatever website you came from, insufferable faggot.

Woah I was off by 1 year I'm sorry I'm not a turbo nerd that has detailed information memoried about every single anime studio. I'm still right though. Why do you defend this shit, at this rate our great grandchildren will probably not get to see the conclusion of the show.

i fucking love this website

>with the most generous estimate, SnK S2 will sell 6K
>with the most realistic estimate, SnK S2 will sell 3K

HAHAHAHAHAHA

hxh is just as slow

how about that new episode huh? Some enticing revelations 4sure

Fuck off and kill yourself, casual newfag. You don't belong here, you aren't welcome, get the fuck out.

>It's 2012, your anime studio has just released the most popular anime of all time.
I thought One Piece started in 1999.

>moeshit faggots got triggered
good job op

>One Piece
>most popular anime

Maybe in Japan, but certainly not worldwide.

Fuck off, Rolling Girls was GOAT

Rolling Girls was great for the first like two episodes and the STONES episode, but it sucked when it tried to have a plot.

even oda said that naruto is more popular

Shit thread.

The most popular anime of all time is Pokémon not that shit show. Even people that know shit about animation in general know what Pokémon is and can name one character. Even your grandma knows about it.

Nah, what they actually did was releasing their own rip off of Attack on Titan in order to get some of that money directly. And the owners of AoT were too dumb to search for someone else and ended up with this late 2nd season that didn't even keep the 1st one's staff.

it's pretty clear to me this is a case of the studio or production group sabotaging AoT, and AoT's owners being too slow to realize that.

Ok

There was not enough material to continue and making their own version too early would lead to a massive drop in quality, as seen with Game of Thrones.

>it's pretty clear to me this is a case of the studio or production group sabotaging AoT

You have to be kidding me

Considering the second season's staff are superior to the first, even having an episode storyboarded by Hirao, I don't know why that would be considered a con.

They probably could have released a 12 episode season (what we're getting now) every year since the first season and still not catch up

Kabaneri made big money, it was the best seller of it's season, and the first big money amazon deal.

rollout

To accomplish that they would probably need to raise the budget or there would be a hit to quality.

How tho? It obviously jumped on the hype train but it felt so damn artificial and calculated.

ronk

gimmie archer

It was going te greedy way and doing a most likely original shit story that killed the manga or being respectful to the original salse and leting go of the money fountain.

Maybe we could have gotten some dope action scenes tho, maybe.

I want MALfags to leave.

And now that they have the budget and enough source material... They made a 12 episode season... And used awful CGI for one of the most epic scenes...

>Implying anyone here isn't a forever alone faggot and will be able to breed

>EOP animeonly fucklord opinions
>Relevant

>stallman titan and eotenas was four years ago

Titans are scary lmao

>What should we do? Should we hire more staff? Should we start working on a long term plan making a coherent story over many seasons?
Way to out yourself as being such an uninformed retard that you don't know the anime is only the adaptation of a source material.
Reminds me of idiots wondering what the studio would decide for JoJo's scenario as if that shit wasn't set in stone 20 years ago.

Either that or excellent bait.

>become the next HxH

an inconsistent mess plagued by extremely long hiatus?

>the most popular anime of all time

The problem was the source material went to shit.

It was nice and simple when eotens were genocidal monsters devouring humanity. But then it had to try to make all the shapeshifter eoten infiltrators SYMPATHETIC and "titans did nothing wrong trying to eat all humans!"

No, fuck you. Fuck Annie and her subversions and fuck that big tall guy who is actually the red titan and fuck the lanky tall lesbian who was actually an ugly little stunted titan. Eren is doing nothing wrong by killing all titans.

>experience of this board

Experience.. what? What is it about this cesspool that's great compared to other boards?

Was there even enough manga content out in 2013 to allow for a 2nd season?

>Kabaneri 2 is 2 cour
>SnK S3 announced as 2 cour as well

Fucking WIT, all they so is win.

No, but there was enough to do a one cour, which is what they're doing now. Season 2 will end at around Ch. 50, which came out Oct. 9, 2013, and Season 1 ended Sep. 29. If they were going to do 2 cours, fine, but they aren't. I don't know why they waited so long.

welp