The Krassensteins need to be gassed

The Krassensteins need to be gassed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/imsFXLqXFeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone can accuse anyone of anything... these guys really make you understand what the fuhrer (PBUH) meant when he said “gradually I began to hate them”

>accused of raping his wife
This cant be fucking real, literally none of his wives hate him, the opposite

Ivana said that when they were getting divorced, then shut up about it.

And now tries to get back with him
Almost as if women will say anything during divorce preceedings

Did you know:

Typing in short sentences

WIth dramatic spaces between

Emphasizes your point.

It makes you sound smart

These fuckers will either get what's coming to them or they'll succeed in destroying us. There's no middle ground.

andthenyoutypelikethistomakepeoplereaditrealfast

BUT

you go back to normal

The Krassensteins are faggots but for some reason they don't care.

trump pulled my pants down in 2004 when i met him on the streets of nyc and shoved his entire arm up my asshole

It's OK to have the white male privilege.

>accused of
WEW, THAT'S AS GOOD OF A CONVICTION FOR ACTUAL CRIMES, RIGHT?!?!

If they live in Florida, Florida makes all court/criminal records public. Find county he lives in, go to county’s clerk of court website, search faggot’s name, profit.

He's right, though. Whether he did any of it or not, he's been accused publicly by many, many people - so many that only a fool would ignore ALL of them. If any other politician had these charges to face, you'd be screaming for their heads, but since it's the degenerate carrot, you just look the other way. You accuse the left of selective hearing, but you're even worse. This is the president of the united states. I know that's only symbolic to most, but this man represents us to the world. He doesn't belong in the white house.

Yeah? Two can play this game. Because WORD ON THE STREET is that Brian Krassenstein

>Gets his dick sucked at Cruiser's Lounge

>Raped a blind man's seeing eye dog just because he could

>Charged and swung at small black child named Sally after she mistakenly wished him a Merry Christmas instead of a Happy Hanukkah in the elevator of their building.

>Longtime supporter of the Yulin Dog meat festival.

>Furiously masturbates to The Sean Hannity show (both radio and television)

It's all so much easier when you shed yourself of the shackles that are legitimate truth and give yourself the freedom to pull things out of your ass for maximal shock effect

Does no one know what happens when you threaten powerful people? She's lucky she wasn't killed like Princess Diana. Of course she shut up about it.

Now you know what its like to feel this BWC

No, it just makes it easier to read. I appreciate a well-written thread. Stop being triggered by format.

Why so hateful towards muslims?

>Well-written

Neck yourself over this comment.

Suck a dick over yours, plebbit fag.

Muslims are like Jews but with far less sophistication though equally gasworthy.

L I S T E N
B
E
L
I
E
V
E

>Easier to read

Only if you have equally shit eyesight and reading comprehension. Go the fuck back you dumb buttplug holstering ass faggot

>He's right, though.

No, no he's not. He's deliberately trying to b poison the well, via priming and framing.

>Whether he did any of it or not, he's been accused publicly by many, many people - so many that only a fool would ignore ALL of them. If any other politician had these charges to face, you'd be screaming for their heads, but since it's the degenerate carrot, you just look the other way.

I look the other way because these many many people all lack credibility and/or are later revealed to have a vested interest in making such claims. He's been President for over a year and they've been accusing him of this garbage for even longer than that, and yet for some crazy reason nothing has managed to stick in the slightest.

I'm not giving Trump a pass because of bias. I'm doing it because the boy has cried wolf too fucking many times.

that bastard has a lot of nerve. Krassenstein supposedly pulled his nieces panties to the side and cream pied her fortune cookie; yet we hear nothing just because he's a Jew
>inb4 Krassenstein get Seth Rich'd by a pedo hunter

In my experience, half the people here can't comprehend comic strips, but they insist on having opinions on shit they wouldn't understand with any amount of spacing. I doubt you have two good brain cells in your head, cunt. kys

Was he, or was he not accused?

Answer the question, asshole. That's all that was said. Was he accused? Answer, faggot.

He was. That's what i thought. Accused doesn't mean convicted.

>Raping his wife
youtu.be/imsFXLqXFeg

>accused

>krapenstein

this

thats funny

what did krassenberg have to say about bill clinton?

salty little morsel

I formally declare everyone in the world of doing the same thing

You mean like Bill Clinton?

HurR gUYs
hErEs A lISt of mAdE uP ShIT yOu ShOulD tOtTaLlY bEliEvE bEcaUse DruMpf AmIrItE??

when they get to prison they can claim its Drumpf targeting them

>Admitting to grabbing women by the Pussy
Are these people retarded or willfully ignorant?

the curse will get them

(((Krassenstein)))