How does such a good anime, have such a shit ending?

how does such a good anime, have such a shit ending?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h83URw-YN2w
youtube.com/watch?v=NfqJmzbFm1I
youtube.com/watch?v=GdGVV42pV-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know, user. You tell me.

The point that the author wanted to prove was that Light was a selfish asshole and everyone who supported him was wrong. That's why he becomes more and more comically evil as the story goes on.

It was basically a spit in the face to Kira. You may have hated it on a personal level but saying it was objectively shit is wrong.

The ending itself was fine, it's the shit leading up to it that wasn't.

They completely lost me when they went "let's kill the Gary Stu antagonist that you've grown to like and then replace him with basically the exact same character except Gary Stuier and with a garbage personality"

It became shit after L died.

l's death happened

They stretched the manga to make more money.
The author himself admited it.

I liked Near. Basically my issue was them trying to suddenly make Light into this flawed character which didn't really work out.

My question is why was Light talking so much shit about Near not checking the notebook when he didn't check it beforehand himself.

because the writer couldn't write a reasonable ending

>They gave light flaws, how dare they!
Honestly I hate that the two main gripes with deathnote is that people self inserted as L or light and got asshurt when their character flaws got them killed.

>posting normalcattle-tier anime

This place is worse than Reddit now. Fuck all of you normals.

Light already has flaws from day1. The author deliberately just tried to make him unlikable.

He was unlikable from day 1 too, but it was fun to watch him do his crazy stuff and compete with L. Then Near was basically a more autistic and bland version of L instead of a character who'd push Light in a new way.

Fuck off you special snowflake, Death Note was actually good entry level Anime unlike, SAO OPM and AOT

I'll never understand why people think OPM or AOT aren't enjoyable entry tier anime. I'll give you SAO. But only if you take EVA.

Then only thing that's wrong with AOT is Erens fucking screaming.

There are people who unironically like EVA?

Considering all the
>what did I just watch
threads on Sup Forums. I consider so.

Think I'm the only person who likes Mello

I wanted him to be victorious, not Near

>suddenly make Light into this flawed character
Light's always been a flawed character. He killed Lind L Taylor, thinking at the time he was a cop, just for calling him evil, then he absolutely lost his shit when he realised L was playing him like a bitch. His breakdown at the end was fucking perfect.

>shit ending
The ending was the best part of show, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=h83URw-YN2w
youtube.com/watch?v=NfqJmzbFm1I
youtube.com/watch?v=GdGVV42pV-U

>suddenly make Light into this flawed character
>suddenly

The guy was nothing but flaws.

I always knew that. I just fucked up with what I was trying to say.

>redditors trying to fit in

Get out.

I forgot his name but the faggot worshiping light really should have had a ripped out page for emergencies just like this