"Illuminati" here

Why do you hate us? We are very much alike you and us.

You entertain yourself the same that we do, just that we have the money and power to make it real

>rekt threads

we pay slaves to kill each other

>celeb threads

we fuck the celebs

etc...you get the picture....

We both are highly intelligent people rejected by society, but instead to shutting ourselves, we created an image, a mask, of whatever every the stupid regular people want, we became "successful", be it that, that success is never really fulfilling, people are just dumb and once you learn how to milk them, you cant stop

But its corrupting us, making some of us lazy and weak,, thats why we want depopulation, you are also elites, Sup Forums, you influence the world from your cave, we are the same, you want, those you call "normies", all dead? dont you

well we want that too, we want a world where only 5% of the current population lives, we, smart people can have a utopia

we can grow food in small home farms, we dont even need to have robots do our stuff

once we are faced with the situation, we will thrive

believe this rich people love to get their hands dirty, makes them feel real

with our current resources, and our intelligence, and with your intelligence and varied abilities, we can survive and create a new world

join us

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triboluminescence
youtube.com/watch?v=0p7XRac0xgs
youtube.com/watch?v=kwUvLpJi9Tk
itanimulli.com/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up

Prove you aren't larping.

Baby's first larp

Do not let your dream come to Sunday, your dream, without light, jet fuel to shine tomorrow, eliminate the old girls

sage

the only prove i have, nobody would understand, but it would trigger a hunt on me

noone can ever reveal the password

if i say it, it would be meaningless here, but it will pinpoint to me and they will kill me

Peace, my name is Richard Harrison. We work in technical management. Your real place has not changed. Now I have a group of parents who call me a man and a young man, Harry Harris, "Jose Hare". All stores now have an open account, which of course is an important event. I was a lawyer in a small store in MCMXCV about two years ago. In the future, in the future or in the future, you will not believe that something is happening in my system and this function is being sent.

I like to pretend theres atleast one powerful secret society out there that are /ourguys/

wow you're just like me

Ok so tell me this. If I place a mass of crystals such as tourmaline within a resonant cavity and subject it to radio or microwave frequency what happens?

>38

hello Sm

Ill fuck your ass bud you fuckin homo

Day of the rope incoming.

i dont know specifically, i am not in that field myself,,, but like a radio i would assume the cristal will vibrate, if its in a magnetic field then it will disturb it and those frecuencies will be translated to electricity

radio

Nice map OP

>Why do you hate us?
Why are you a bunch of antropophilic fucks?

>you want, those you call "normies", all dead? dont you
No, we need to red pill the normies.

Prove you're real by sending me $1000 on venmo, also if you're cute then come cuddle :3 if youre uggo then DONT COME OVER. You should be smart and self aware enough to know if you're an eyesore or not.

admit it, there is a shitload of people and most are fucking stupid

pollution?, energy crisis?, etc...all of mankinds ills happen because stupid people reproduce like animals

they must dealt with like animals

i am cute but i dont have a really big dick

5" erect

sign me up im bored and broke and out of options

You need to learn to share the wealth.

Thats ok bb im not a size queen, come cuddle ^^

you one eyed inbred fucks created the normies with your broken education and shit media, you could have educated them properly, you could have turned them into people who can think as they used to do, we could have been on the mars by now, instead you kept them dumb, poor, sick and obedient so you can rob them at all and so they dont get in your way, and you tried to turn us into normies as well, better wear eye protection fuckface

and stop fucking and eating kids

It produces light. I'll probably be killed for telling you this.
>Triboluminescence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triboluminescence

as long as you leave me and my family alone, i don't see a problem
if your goal is really to wipe them out, what the fuck is taking you so long?

I'm ready. Where do we begin?

Yeah but youre globalist trash, and you'll burn in hell for your sins

So why would I want that?

And you are (or were) a virgin looser who was at first rejected by society, then consecrated to any satanic entity to benefit yourself over any moral principle, and not thinking of the consequences.
You think you are smart? What differences us humans (not you) from animals is exactly that. The society. And u failed at it.

>pollution?, energy crisis?
pollution is because of your corporations. There is no energy crisis. It's fake. In fact, the kikes have kept thousands of patents classified to keep the dependency on oil active.

>they must dealt with like animals
You should be dealt with like the animal you are.

you tried to destroy all cultures, all races, both genders, you can all rot in hell

YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT THE HUMAN SPIRIT

youtube.com/watch?v=0p7XRac0xgs

I think the problem is you blame the world and its people for what you have become. Same as us.

I believe God is a male. Masons don't

The only solution is to stop trying to control the every action of others and let nature do its work.

you will be contacted

this things are done in the spawn of several generations

cool, looks like it could be a whole field of science on its own, maybe its already being used in supercomputing or switching using fiber optics

once we developed industrialised food, it got out of hand, we need to keep producing cheap shit for people to eat, and besides like i said, people have free will, they keep buying my shit, you cant expect anybody to stop selling

if there where no cheap food people would starve, and cry

but we are past the time of the monarchies and starving the plebs

stop blaming corporations for everything

you are the one buying the 24 pack of coke and the 5 pounds snack bag from costco

fuck you

you are not ill
kys

Listen, Judgement approaches. You can't stop it.

Re-embrace some of our oldest traditions.
1. Abolish insurance companies
2. End easy credit for non essential products and services
3. End the United Nations obsession with human rights adopt a more Darwinian law perhaps?
4. Stop mollycoddling the criminals give them lengthy jail time and Capital punishment for those who cannot be saved.

My IQ is around 120-130 and I live in a third world country.

Is that enough to get me not killed in the upcoming event?

How so?

i know you are going slow
the question is why
you're only delaying your own paradise

>join us
I wish it were that easy or I would...

Nice digits for a larp

why do you keep selling it...only to complain when its purchased? figure that out and you'll have a solution.

and let me tell you something else, the reason you get money in the first place, is not spending it on stupid shit

i might make X million dollars a year but i only use what i need, so the rest pools and i keep getting richer

its your laziness and shortsightness, and selfishness, that maintains us

you want everything, you everything gets cheapen and industrialized you can feel like kangz consuming it.

instead of being happy with your life style you persue stupid shit and you spend all the little money you have on said shit

The Big Payback.

>not using (((us)))

Clear false alarm faggots

seesupply and demand, people demand shit

You are right
But
WTF with flooding Europe with niggers?
Is the Illuminati all kikes?
Why would you want the 5% you save to be ugly?

Can one be a moral person in the illuminati to any extent

Some fag on (s4s) just made post claiming he was going to shoot up his school. I only really lurk Sup Forums so don’t know what to make of it. It’s a real school so he might just be trying to get the day off. Still ..

The absolute state of this board

either this is a terrible larp or the illuminati has been inbreeding for so long they're becoming retarded

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=kwUvLpJi9Tk

this guy is smart, and in essence what he explains there will answer your question

in short, we want to see how far can we go, how far will you let us, and most importantly, how do you react

Pretty fucking gay, my dude

Yeah, NSA agents, those manbabies fuck celeb and eceleb. Illuminati = NSA: itanimulli.com/

>pruned
Stay away from saline high school michigan

Ok I'm in. Sick of all these animals running around shitting up the planet. What do I have to do to prove my worth?

Lol you did it because you were bored.
I recently finished my last job
I could use something interesting to do so I'll join

who fucked the economy?
you and your friends did

you would never have stopped your destruction and asked us to join if you werent on the cusp of defeat

get fucked

ill say one last thing

its all a game, look at everything and think how will this develop in 30 -50 -80 years

the media, that we pay, we are also interested in their reaction, which is obvious most of the time since they are paid

the "progressives" and identitarians are reactionaries and reactionaries are also, weak,

you are by far the most interesting reaction, you that, know, and the seeing how everybody reacts, its priceless

you've seen it yourself, normies want to remain normies, nobody wants change, everybody virtue signals but very few people actually want to bother themselves looking for stuff to change their minds

I was born in 1988 im extremely intelligent in my own way.

How do i into illumination? Wait im already wise...

How do i fuck elebs?
Can you fags track me down im on my phone on my way to Chicago bet you cant get me laid.

dont worry, it will do itself, you just stay woke

Prove it. What does "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here," mean? Don't try and bluff me either. I will know.

you created this mess
you created the normies
you made the world a dysfunctional living hell

>Why do you hate us?
I don't hate you.
>We both are highly intelligent people rejected by society
Ok, but if you'r intelligent, then why do you spout shit like this
>we want a world where only 5% of the current population lives, we, smart people can have a utopia

Evolution doesn't work that way. You can't just kill off the world population and assume there won't be any consequences to you.

>we can grow food in small home farms, we dont even need to have robots do our stuff
Here's when I know you're LARPing, but I will play along. I doubt your intelligence because of your shit plans. Not because of your ambitions.

This. And I am really fucking sick of it. Normies could be so much more.

the elites poke everyone's eyes out, then laugh at the blind and think they're smarter cause they have one eye

poorly written thread

A utopia eh?

Don't take it personal. So as long as there is order there will be disorder. We are the snake in your garden.. he.. chan is getting raided.

I don't mind depopulation as long as you leave me alone and target the liberal cities. That's the most effective way to depopulate anyway.

i'm in

they've been trying to turn everyone liberal, what makes you think they will leave you alone?
and viruses do not discriminate

I don't want control. I don't want the manufactured false reality. I want the ugly truths. I don't want tiers of "knowing", hiding reality behind obfuscation and reshaping history.

Our goals are not congruent.

The greatest populations around the world are in cities.
If they are actually serious about depopulation. That is who they would target.
If they are just full of a bunch of crap they will go for the people who aren't in cities.
Also using viruses to eliminate people is retarded. You can't control it and have no idea if it will mutate to the point it can't be stopped. And they could end up killing everyone. If they use viruses, they are to stupid to have power.

>Why do you hate us?
hmmm, idk

maybe because you are trying to murder all of us?

did you ever stop to think of that?

k memeflag

>We both are
dont ever say that again, filthy illuminati peasant

Get fucked cunt we are not the same you disgust me you filthy pedo cunt

I live in a city
if they targeted cities they'll also end up losing their best and brightest, while inbred rural folk get to survive

that doesn't stop them from having so many bioweapons labs
and the same can be said of nukes, it could get out of control and make the entire planet uninhabitable

You'll be the first to die after we cordon off the cities and cut the electricity until you starve to death or are eaten by niggers.

>losing their best and brightest
The best and brightest moved out of the cities and were replaced by the "Third World"
No, Cities are the best target for depopulation.
And I never said anything about nukes.

The Illuminati no longer exists, the name is a meme/label. Made a whole thread talking about this a while back, it can be found in the archives:

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[ SHILL OPERATIONS EXPOSED]:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Various Shill/

I'm not a burger, won't be eaten

Hi Frank, missed ya bud.

You want to depopulate yet you are creating circumstances for population growth of the dumbest sub-humans.

How can you ever create a Utopia if it consists of ugly stupid mutts.

Show your real flag.

You won't survive America's impending doom.

The Illuminati have existed since the Alumbrados, they morphed into the Jesuits and then became the Bavarian Illuminati when the Jesuits were banned by the Church with the Dominus ac Redemptor Nostor. They then allied themselves with other groups, ditched their name when they were banned, created a plan to defeat all their enemies in Europe with Napoleon and they returned as the Jesuits along with the other groups they allied themselves with during that time period. The Illuminati still live on, they just don't use the same name in public.

>It's a LARP thread
>>>/godlikeproductions/
>>>/abovetopsecret/

>all the money
>all the power
>still couldn't stop Trump from being elected

you dun goofed

:)

>no response
I expected as much. You have much to hide, but I have much to reveal of what you hide. The claim is that that means keep all outside networking outside those lodge doors, but if you take a look at the symbol of Atlantis, what does it resemble anons? A spider's web. Now, is there any current religions, ideologies or paths that resemble this "web?" Indeed, there is.

Sign me up, buddy. Have your people contact my people.

This reads like the nigerian prince email.

Youre right to say the world would be better off with 5% of the current population but youre very wrong about which 5% make the cut and the mechanisms of control that should exist after the fact.

Also give me money, I'm intelligent and poor. Its been proven historically that buying your potential enemies is far more efficient than fighting them, though maybe not as fun.

Ok sign me up.

How does this work exactly? Do I have to drink a lot of Ovaltine and decode a secret message from Little Orphan Annie herself or what?