>still living in Canada
Congrats, you are a fool

That the white race dies.

why, my peanus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

What is my greatest fear? My answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahah!

Canada is like the second best country its not that bad man.

Drowning

Pull the other one. Here are a few countries (but not limited to) I'd live in before I lived in Canada:

Switzerland
Poland
UK

that i have canadian blood

like native Canadian? like the usa we are mostly a bunch of stuff mixed together.

explain why you would live in the UK over Canada.

That George R.R. Martin dies before he JUSTFINISHTHEGODDAMBOOKGEORGE!!!!!!

daenerys wins and everyone bows down to the great mary sue , she doesn't marry because shes a strong independent dragon mother. now you know the ending just incase.

Trips of truth!

Running low on firewood and having to go harvest some ash.

Plague. As much as I would love to see Ebolachan burning through the world like hellfire I would be fucking terrified and would be heading for the mountains and shooting anyone I encountered long before I should have. I actually lost my shit pretty hard when it made it to the US. I packed up and left at the first headline.

the future
It's going to be so Diverse™ and full of Equality™ that I'm going to drown in it if I don't commit suicide beforehand

God and vaginas

but what if god is a vagina? what then

Absolute vast nothingness said the bear

that's all about what freemasonry is

That prosperity and upward mobility are dead, and I'll spend my entire life clawing to rise above subsistence poverty in a demeaning and emasculating service economy.

I'll go to prison for a crime I didn't commit and my cell mate will be a 7 ft nig-nog with a dick the size of my forearm.

fear
and microwave dinners

That I'm squandering my potential. My second greatest fear is that I'm going to try to pull myself together and then realize I never had any potential at all.

That nothing fucking changes. That there's not race war. Kim doesn't nuke us all. Shit doesn't hit the fan. Society just keeps on moving towards the Brave New World we're heading for.

Sounds like a pretty gay fear, user.

Car accident

That I'll wake up in Canada

Not doing anything against (((them))) or the diseased society they created.

My greatest fear is blowing up planet.
That's me though...not a fool but also a schizophrenic physicist. Danger danger.

THE fear? It's very possibe but I'm disabled and poor so...don't worry...yet.

you have the time cube?