Hello, /pol. I am a sculptor and as a part of my final...

Hello, /pol. I am a sculptor and as a part of my final, I have to do a political sculpture which will be placed in the middle of school grounds during an art exhibit. For privacy reasons, I cannot post my previous artwork, but I want Sup Forums to decide what I do, and here's my reasoning.
My school is very liberal, and so is the city I live in and I am very conservative, but I keep my power level under wraps to avoid being failed by my feminazi teacher. Since this is the last semester, I'm going full blown autism on this bitch.
So, Sup Forums, what should my sculpture be of? I'll let you guys decide. My goal is for it to be so controversial that it makes the news.

do merchant.jpg

Oh man, this is pretty tempting

swastika made of rainbow dicks

A rendition of the emperor has no clothes.

This artist is laughable at most

sculpt a man in this position but give him a frog head and holding a number 7 in each hand

a Frog

no, do something inspiring, hopefully it will be a spark able re-ignite the flame of the european

Joseph Goebbels. Guaranteed to spark controversy and you can sell both sides.

Andrew Jackson. President during the "Trail of Feelz"

Confederates: Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, Bloody Bill Anderson

Leaders in the Final Solution: Heinrich Müller, Adolf Eichmann, Rudolf Höss, Johann Kremer

Zyklon B inventors: Walter Heerdt and Bruno Tesch

Andrew Jackson is my favorite president desu

Should I just do a giant Ebin?

This or this

At this point, even just sculpting Trump in a non-biased, "presidential" way may be enough to cause a stir, at least amongst your classmates.
Also, I can totally dig sculpting. That shit looks hard as hell, so I can respect whatever you do.

came here to post this

Please add merchant

make a gas chamber with a coin machine that says shekels only.

>do merchant.jpg
either this or a bust of Uncle Adolph

Ah, Breker. Good choice, leaf. I've studied him on my own time. Can't study anything Nazi related in an art class

personally think this would be best way to go

be Aндepc Бepинг Бpeйвик
DO IT!!!
But this time in your reenactment, turn the blower on your self first, and act out your wasted life and deathly demise.

Honestly, just do a bust of Trump. See how buttmad people get.

No man, there's only one possible solution.

A disgustingly detailed, horrifically huge hooked nose.

Plenty of easy excuses as to what it means, but the Nose will always know.

SCULPT YOUR TEACHER!

Or sculpt Hillary shooting Seth Rich

This

Do a group of black men sexually assaulting a white women with gleeful faces as a merchants rubs his hands and white liberal applaud, if you're even capable of such a thing

This. Inspire those who can be strong.

Checked