Leftists and Muslims false flag for the 6th gorillionth time

Did anyone ever make a collage of these? Here's a new one

calgaryherald.com/news/canada/toronto-police-say-hijab-cutting-incident-never-happened-investigation-is-closed/wcm/e8a6cbc9-8a75-41a0-95dd-535ec4dc164e

>pol smart enough to do this

Hey imam, whatcha doin?

>Investigation closed
Funny how that works.

Any charges for filing a false claim? Or does that shit still only apply to white men?

INVESTIGATION CLOSED

She's a kid, want to throw her in prison for it?

How soon until the person filing the false claim sues Canada for mental trauma caused by the investigation and wins?

yes

A shitskin kid, yes.

I'm on the Road Behind. The wheels keep rolling. I'm on that road Behind.

Any other person who did this would be punished.

She got one lesson from this: she can lie and get media support with no consequences. Why stop?

>She's a kid

Why is that even relevant?
If it was a white kid who falsified a hate crime would you be saying the same?

No, because if it was a white kid who falsified a hate crime it would never make the news and the police wouldn't bother investigating it, they'd just take down a report and advise the white kid not to go in that neighborhood again.

A work camp in an mine somewhere north for her entire family would be ideal.

>if it was a white kid who falsified a hate crime it would never make the news
Imagine actually trying to shill this. The media will take anything that will demonize whites. Nice try tho.

>if it was a white kid who falsified a hate crime it would never make the news and the police wouldn't bother investigating it

Haven't watched the news in the past 10 years have you?

I do.

Only if her family joins her for putting her up to it

no I wan't her to die like what happened for hundreds, possibly thousands, of years to my ancestors if they hadn't built and established themselves.

In her culture she's old enough to marry and have children, so if she's old enough for that she's old enough for jail.