Modern Political Thought on Killing and Violence

If you read enough history you learn enough that it was filled with wars like any other era. However, when you read these accounts and testitmonies ancient peoples and even peoples as late as the 19th century, just didn't seem to fucking care if they had to kill somebody. They didn't lose sleep over it. Sure, they probably were effected negatively over losing friends, family, and having the threat of death about you but no where do you see this whimpering pathetic shit like the whole "PTSD" craze caused for soldiers coming out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

All of these people are like a circus act, claiming that everyone OWES them respect and then saying shit like, "You weren't there! You wouldn't know!" and crying and thinking like the world owes them as if they're the first and last person to ever go to war. Why is modern man so afraid of the concept of violence? Was this beaten out of him? Taken from him?

You don't even have to look at the nobility, like Knights, Samurai, or the "officer class" that came in later eras of rifled combat to see that these people just didn't fucking care when it came to having to pick up a weapon and kill another man if it had to be done. They just simply did it. There are an unbelievable amount of peasant rebellions in history, filled with battles that one side KNEW they were going to lose but fought anyways despite this. What happened Sup Forums? What's your viewpoint on killing and violence?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2923799/Did-ancient-warriors-suffer-PTSD-Texts-reveal-battles-3-000-years-ago-left-soldiers-traumatised-saw.html
youtu.be/FDNyU1TQUXg
youtube.com/watch?v=UtrLZ0K9BTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a blessing to be a bringer of justice, including war and execution

The noahic covenant specifically instructs that men should kill men

Violence is bad mmkay

Defensive violence in response to an attack is okay, but initiated violence is not zen at all brah, especially if it results in murder. This is the core philosophy of some Eastern marital arts traditions such as Akido.

Using initiated violence to achieve some goal is the way of the animal.

Jews have murdered well over 100,000,000 people in recent history, exterminating them all is defensive violence.

No, that is initiated violence. Your concern is more internal corruption within major social institutions, which is a problem, but should be met with diplomacy and strength of character, not brute force. The enemy is defeated when you expose their evils to the world.

>akkido

lmao enjoy your meme martial art.

No, you just kill them all and leave no survivors. Works every time. Cucks like you got us where we are today.

It's the cognitive dissonance of seeing the whole world as a global tribe, to the dune coon you are the Other, an invader, a subhuman threatening his people those like him and his accustomed way of life. To the prideful, moralistic, jingoistic average american recruit he is taking over the job of incompetents who weren't good enough to do their job to the West's core standards; to the citizen-soldier, he is serving the people he invades and polices, it is an act of charity and compassion, he does not fight to kill, he fights to save the lands of a distant cousin from their enemies within and without who would seek to take advantaged of a simpler, less enlightened people.

How can the modern soldier react in any way but dismay and mental breakdown when he arrives to do good and finds nothing but a cruel and barbaric morass that wants nothing to do with his virtues and modernities and fights tooth and nail against him with no acknowledgement of the simple and bloody civilities of pitched battle? Worse than those afflicted with malaise, I would think, are those soldiers that find a niche in the cruelty instead of shrinking from it or attempting to stymie the worst of the atrocity, and return the barbarity a hundredfold, sometimes even associating his own peers among the ranks as a semi-friendly Other, respected as a contingent threat more than an ally or resource, in addition to the foreign Otherness of the native population.

This guy gets it.

>However, when you read these accounts and testitmonies ancient peoples and even peoples as late as the 19th century, just didn't seem to fucking care if they had to kill somebody.

Fuck off retard, you're reading propaganda written about some noble who was probably never in a fight in his life, in reality war has always been fucking horrible and something impoverished teenage boys have had to be forced into since civilisation began.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2923799/Did-ancient-warriors-suffer-PTSD-Texts-reveal-battles-3-000-years-ago-left-soldiers-traumatised-saw.html

The Mongolians did it the best for awhile.. then the turks. Who is next?

t. dipshit who couldn't bring himself to put down a dog for ten grand.

Anyone remember that censored speech during South Parks reveling Mohammad episode. It's incredible red pilled, violence is still being used to make people shut up

its only justified if people in a society generally openly feel thats the right course of action in that case. If you cant own up to your shit be a communist weakling

>If you read enough history you learn enough that it was filled with wars like any other era. However, when you read these accounts and testitmonies ancient peoples and even peoples as late as the 19th century, just didn't seem to fucking care if they had to kill somebody. They didn't lose sleep over it. Sure, they probably were effected negatively over losing friends, family, and having the threat of death about you but no where do you see this whimpering pathetic shit like the whole "PTSD" craze caused for soldiers coming out of Iraq and Afghanistan.
I disagree with this premise. There was probably just as much mental suffering and moral wangst back then as now, but we didn't have massive literacy and writing or polling to document it among the masses like we do now.

I think some people were born to kill and some weren't. It's a talent like any other.

Some of the "hard" racewarnao motherfuckers here would probably be scared to shit if they met a real killer from back in the day. Nothing but housecats LARPing tigers here.

Reminder. Back in the day, people slaughtered and butchered their own animals for meat. Taking a life meant survival.

>you just kill them all
I'd like to see you try that, then watch as your guilty conscience becomes too heavy to bear.

this is a good post

The study that is linked in the article is a 404 and goes no where. I didn't say that people were not affected by war but rather they simply went out to kill as a form of duty and throughout history this was consistent. Modern man views violence as something to be avoided yet even my country was founded by a group of men who realized only violence would win.

Let the killings begin.

the fear of death is the great deception which perpetuates all systems of control

The Fog could have been so much better.

The "rules of politics" and the "rules of war" are, in reality, the terms of a truce. They are not moral precepts.

I wish justice like that exists but Stalin and Hitler prove otherwise.

>global warming: the idea that earth is getting warmer and therefore we will all die
Glad to see someone else who gets it.

that violence is ideologically driven on a notion of religious privilege which that episode cleverly commented on by depicting the fact that all other religions in the world can subject themselves to humor, while Islam does not allow that freedom, and doesnt show an image of their prophet as well in the negation of freedoms which they support.

Jealous neck beard detected

>effected

It's unilaterally wrong and almost always pragmatically a shitty option besides.

If you want to be a useless beast living in constant antagonism with everything because you're a thug, enjoy that, and then enjoy hell.

This. Also war has really ramped up in terms of machinery and technology. But understanding the psychology of men has always been a constant I imagine

Fuck off.

Jealous of what?

I'm sure this played an influence. I am talking more about the willingness to fight and moving on when compared with today. For example, Americans always TALK about overthrowing government but never actually do it (they did twice, in the Rev War and Civil War).

you see reports of people being fucked up beyond repair as early as world war one. my theory is that as war became more efficient, people handled it worse and worse. I know some vets who are totally fine having blown people to chunks, and I know vets who agonize over shooting one person. Man hasn't necessarily gotten weaker, wars are just more dangerous.

Well, you are sort of right sort of wrong. People of lower caste/classes were indeed killed with little thought or remorse. However, it was not until the spread of democracy after the American and French revolutions that you had hundreds of thousands of men clashing and dying in huge battles and widespread desolation. Yes there were bloody and cruel wars, but ghengis khan and Mohammad got nothing on the wars of after democracy. The structure of the solider caste changed to everyday citizen/voter became volunteers rather than a class. Yes, weapons changed and had a lot to do with it, and the hundreds years war had a lot of deaths or whatever example you can think of. But ancient killing castes are different than our current militaries.

>Guilt
When you are self-righteous, you feel no guilt. It's why LARPing as a commisar in Warhammer 40k is so common - uncompromising, unquestioning, blind devotion is fucking awesome if you think you're in the right. Every thing you do is justified, no matter how horrific or amoral, because you got the job done.

>I'm sure this played an influence
Another influence would be religion. If they believed in an afterlife and dying for a good cause would win them heaven, then they would have been more likely to put their lives on the line.

Yep. And men even 60 years ago were encouraged to keep their grief and anxiety on the down low less they be seen as a punk, and thats been the case for most of recorded history, especially the farther back you go. Now there are support groups, SSRIs to cope, safe spaces etc

Right, they killed them but then came back home and cried to the media and shot up military bases. Every modern veteran I know is a huge faggot that has to proclaim to everybody "they are a veteran". It's pretty fucking cringey to the rest of the world especially when they're easily triggered because they're insecure.

Ideology, for sure. I suppose maybe that's just the crux of it all. How do we revive this spirit in Man? This willingness to do battle? In Irish history there were so many hundreds of uprisings and each one had a history of failure but strangely that history of failure was actually more of a motivation to keep on fighting despite the odds. That's just one example.

I don't think you understand how people work. Even now in the limp-wristed West, there are plenty of people who are easily capable of extreme violence. Take the West out of its bubble, and you'll see what people are really capable of.

politics makes an heroics

Which carries with it a sense of duty which in turn helps the society on a whole function better, such as Plato's description of the "Guardians".

Maybe the ones you hangout with are faggots? I know 3 guys from my old platoon who have their PHD's now, one is in med school

Plato's political philosophy is literally anti-human dystopian trash.
People do not want to live that way - it's tyrannical and inhuman. Fucking "sharing children" - degeneracy and filth.

Ever hear of the word that was used during WWI, Shell shocked?

legalize hunting jews

a.k.a. open season on jews

dehumanize jews

see the benefit of killing jews

>just didn't seem to fucking care if they had to kill somebody

this is what jews teach

jews teach desensitization to killing

>there were so many hundreds of uprisings
What were they uprisings AGAINST dipshit? People fight for REASONS, or if they don't we refer to them as fuckwitted thugs who soon remove themselves from this world through stupidity.

And yet modern Vets are renowned to be drama queens and insecure. In fact, it's almost a given they're going to be wearing some sort of "I AM A VETERAN" t-shirt or hat as if they belong to an exclusive club. I'm guessing it's because they ultimately know all they did was act as mercs for Israel.

I am not a follower of Plato but his concept of the Guardian's isn't that terrible.

And if you watch the videos you can see that it is from the psychological reaction to artillery bombardments. That makes sense to me. I'm not disregarding PTSD but those guys who were shell-shocked also didn't act like the complete faggots that modern "Vets" do today and they also were not afraid of going into battle unlike todays generation. That's my point.

Yet in this generation we have a growing political radicalism which should equal increases in violence and yet there is nothing. People will vent their anger out on social media, sure, but then when scum like the spic who murdered Kate Steinle walk free he literally walks free. I can't imagine in other eras he would still be walking around and not have been butchered by people. We seem more inclined towards passive aggressive responses. How do we rebuild Aggression into the Western psyche? Not aggression in the niggertier sense or "muhreenz", but the form of aggression that defines action against injustice.

It definitely has to do with the nature of modern industrial warfare, combined with liberal pacifist brainwashing.

This makes the most sense to me. I just read Ernst Junger's, "Storm of Steel" and this guy went through some serious hell in the war. Yet he came out and wrote a book about it that speaks more towards a more "archaic" form of warrior spirit than anything else. And he didn't even look like a huge faggot either like modern "Vets" that have to announce to the world over and are triggered instantly. Even the "warriors" of modern society are cucks.

It is actually terrible.

Violence is ever decreasing as the decades go by. There has not been a decade within the last six where this has not been true. And - surprise - this has been accompanied by increases in the quality of people's living. Who woulda thunk that dipshit thugs doing less dipshit thug things might correlate with people being better off? Really jogs the noggin' doesn't it?

You are just a bitch justifying your weakness with baseless statements of morality.

good times create weak men, hard times create strong men

I will have no guilt when my children grow up in a world of prosperity and the white race flourishes across the planet as was always our destiny.

And yet the West is dying and being flooded with non-whites, facing ethnic-replacement, and facing cultural destruction and instead of fighting against this obvious attack many of the Millenial generation collaborate and choose to cuck out. This results in the numale/bugmen type of man and the fat, blue haired feminist type of woman. Do you think this is a healthy future?

>And yet the West is dying
And yet we keep living better lives.

If you don't like what some people in some region are doing, do your own thing with like-minded people by yourselves. Secede. Push secession movements. There are states in the U.S. that are significantly larger and more productive than most whole countries in Europe - the idea that we all need to be part of one monolithic political union is absolutely dumbfoundingly moronic. Over 700k people does a single house representative supposedly "represent" - that's not sane and makes no sense.
Split. Do your own thing, and do it with people who agree with you.

I agree with you on this actually and I think it's an inevitability in America given the demographic and radical political shifts

So push it, and push it even (or perhaps especially) for the people you DON'T like. Because the chances are that in the same way you don't like them and don't want to deal with them, they also probably don't like you and don't want to deal with you. But everyone is so brainwashed into thinking of things in "MUH ENORMOUS MONOLITHIC UNION EVERYONE MUST ALL BE UNDER THE SAME POLITICAL SYSTEM" that it never even occurs to them the BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS best option is to fucking split from people you don't like.

Humans kill to survive Life is short and brutal. The only people who feel guilt for killing are faggot Low T, vegan soyboys who never spent a day of their prissy lives outside a city.

Yeah you're right man. War is so fun. I'm gonna take a plane to Syria and join the Kurds for the lelz

You are totally wrong.

Do you know the word decimation? It was a real thing.

When the Jews fucked with the romans they butchured jerusalem and cast the temple down stone by stone.

When the crusaders layed siege to Jerusalem it is said the streets ran with blood like a river. The starving inhabitants were eating their own babies.

War has always been brutal, but the massive wars like the civil war and WW1 and WW2 claimed more lives because the nature of war changed.

I never said "fun", I said duty and necessity. By all accounts of the Founders, we should have another uprising right now. Why don't we? Cowardice, lack of necessity, lack of feeling of duty. It's like a Brave New World + 1984. Social liberalism destroyed man and enslaved him worse than any whip could have ever done.

t. dipshit who thinks jews/communists are worth equal to or more than man's best friend

>Sure, they probably were effected negatively over losing friends, family, and having the threat of death about you but no where do you see this whimpering pathetic shit like the whole "PTSD" craze caused for soldiers coming out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

But they did. Shellshock ring a bell? Even the Romans knew about PTSD. They knew traumatic experiences could make a man lose his mind.

youtu.be/FDNyU1TQUXg

PTSD comes from the conflict between guilt and action. Soldiers feel guilty over blowing away subhuman shitskins because the media constantly portray them as a victim group. The Muslims don't care because to them we are vile unbelievers who are below animals. Once you humanize your opponent you cannot wage effective war on him.

oh no :( my conscience :(

Does your enemy feel his conscience bearing down on him when he gloats at the fact that whites are soon to be minorities (

Do not let your dream come to Sunday, your dream, without light, jet fuel to shine tomorrow, eliminate the old girls

>And yet we keep living better lives.
By what metric are you judging this? Easier does not necessarily equal better.

Even if this was true, I could say that things would be even better if problems such as demographic replacement were addressed. Just because something is getting better, doesn't mean that it is improving at an optimal rate.

>by what metric are you judging this
A ton - here's a discussion about it.
Not very long; you ought to listen and see if you disagree.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtrLZ0K9BTg

We're not having a second uprising because we are fat from our own decadence. Our food and entertainment industries keep us sedated. Make no mistake, Americans will revolt when you take away their MacDonalds, videogames and Walmarts. They will not revolt when you take away their national identity. It's how we are. What's wrong with being a slave as long as you have the ability to grow fat?

Unironically, this.
If you extinguish the existence of your enemy, they won't ever attack you. If you have mercy and let them live among you, they can rebel once enough power is obtained.

>Men should either be treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injures - for heavy ones they cannot.
- Niccoló Machiavelli

unlikely most people would simply panic for a few days then turn 'feral' and go back to baseline instincts
and initiate a literal dog eat dog scenario in which everyone is and enemy and no one is a friend
the only people who would survive are those willing to co-operate with a sizable group of people and thus
you see the rise of an anarchic state where some would form villages or keep towns running and others
would wander the wastes looking to survive on their own or raid others etc etc
there wouldn't be a revolt so much as a societal collapse and all those unprepared or unwilling to work together
would die
though admittedly this would be a likely die off time line

first 5 weeks: those completely unprepared/those in easily isolated loot prone areas (cities/suburban areas mostly)
those who prepped for a disaster of some sort but don't have sufficient survival skills

first 3 months:those who prepped for a long term event but don't have sufficient survival skills/people attempting
large scale movement in order to facilitate gathering of resources/your average boyscout or outdoors-y type/people
with minimal survival skills and or supplies

first 6 months:prepared and seasoned outdoorsmen with minimal supplies/anyone whos done enough to survive
the first 6 months alone (simply probability there may be some who will survive longer but not many)/people
with decent survival skills and or supplies

survivors (6 months+):groups of well prepared and organized outdoorsmen/combat veterans with large amounts of experience and supplies

and i thought that was a mutt picture

Stop trying to justify your eventual an heroing. You're a societal reject, just KYS