Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA
youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=jrw-mfkGEdo&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=jZ1ZGS60T6A
youtu.be/js7SIWw7yEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were also massively anti-white, and I would argue they were if not a terrorist group, certainly an illegal paramilitary organisation.

>illegal paramilitary organisation
Fuck of you Fascist. This is America.

Fine, fine. Legal paramilitary organisation. Happy now?

Yeah, pretty bro tier considering the actual lack of violence committed by them. That dude in Texas was more dangerous than the entirety of the original Panther movement.

You're 100% correct.

But in the current political climate you're about to get raped with every reply by people so politicallly devicive and retarded that "cuck" is as worthless of an insult as "racist".

This is not an age of allowing facts to be acknowledged.

Still though, they had the balls to march into the state capitol of California like that, I wish ANYBODY had the balls to do that today, our politicians need to be reminded whose really in charge.

Not even, considering they armed felons with guns.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact. Arming niggers is suicidal for the white man. No thanks.

That's what I thought in the first place. I can't win :P

Paramilitary organizations in the US aren't illegal. Period. What they do? That's a different thing.

considering alot of blacks were given bullshit felony charges I don't see the problem here

I wish hiroshima would delete Sup Forums

>t. small penis

Thanks to these fuckers and reagan california is fucked up beyond repair

Thy started out fine until they went from policing their own neighborhoods to being openly violent and antagonistic towards whites in general

>not supporting the Second Amendment
Your kind doesn't belong here.

Whoops, wrong pic. Well, whatever the point still stands. Everyone should be armed.

>>not supporting the Second Amendment
>Your kind doesn't belong here.
The Second Amendment was written for the white man. It grants rights that white men can handle responsibly. It was never meant for niggers or other lesser subspecies, who cannot be trusted with the rights it protects.

If you'd told James Madison that what he was writing would someday be applied to nigs, he would have fallen over dead from apoplexy.

>free blacks didn't exist when the constitution was written

White nationalist here. Flew the BRAND for 6 years.

Some of my closest friends are black nationalists, and I support them at every turn.

Stop believing the (((media)))

We want peace and harmony. There is something that seeks to divide us for profit and we all know who it is.((()))

Read a goddamn book you dumb nig.

What the fuck kind of rifle is that? Do they not know what google image search is?

I bet you dream of an all-white world with no wars too, right?
Bloody peacemongers are gonna get what's coming to you.

>literally the concept of universal rights
>haha but not these people

Great job using the same methods anti-gun retards use.

>if the founding fathers had known about ASSAULT RIFLES
>muh sporting purposes

Rent a gun. Buy a bullet.

the target audience clearly wasn't meant to know either, since the cartoonist felt the need to label it "AR-15"

Someof that was anti-BPP propaganda disseminated by the FBI.

Look up COINTELPRO.

>well armed militia
So what? How's that different than a well armed gang/terrorist group (which is what they quickly became).

>Muh Ebil Raciss FBI
>BPP Dindu Nothin

It's the same group that spawned little splinter groups assassinating cops, blowing up bombs, and robbing banks as the years went on...

They were not illegal. But they were a bunch of communist paramilitary wannabes who should not be lionized as some kind of magical crusaders of peace and justice.

>black people are SAVAGES who can't control themselves!
>meanwhile the Germans start two world wars.

>FUCK OFF FACIST REEEEEE STOP CALLING OUT DA BLACK MAN REEEE

go away dude

is that from the evolution korn song i havent heard that in a while

Get the fuck out of my country.

You reee'd harder than him. Also he's right.

>Lack

because their main goal was to protect themselves and their neighborhood

no he isnt, he is posting simply because of the fact that he is a liberal that needs to defend blacks regardless of the truth

Never said they were wholly innocent. Just that SOME of their reputation is unearned because there is DOCUMENTED evidence of the FBI actively undermining their political position.

They themselves were black supremacists.

What happened to Shall Not Be Infringed?

This is what happens when Sup Forums thinks they're wanted here.

Lmao no the kkk were terrorists

You really, REALLY don't get it. So long as you support the restriction and regulation of firearms, you are against the Second Amendment. There is no way to interpret yourself out of this.

You're anti-gun, anti-freedom, and anti-American.

Go back to the Donald you stupid faggot.. The black pathners were just another street gang, who were notorious for trafficking drugs and prostitution. Most of the conflict they had were against other Black power groups, not the KKK.

In all honesty though, African Americans were much better off under Jim crow and I would have no problem seeing it implemented.

>They were the definition of a well armed militia
Yeah....No! The founders wrote the constitution for white men. It did not, and in my opinion, still does not apply to blacks.

Almost all of the gun crime in America today is committed by non-whites.

That would be a bad thing. Most of the refugees would land here.

not sure how a bunch of black felons should be allowed to form a militia means i hate america

kys communist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
you are a retarded fucking faggot.

>black guy fucked with the wrong white woman: the movie

They're not felons until proven guilty.

You just hate black people for defending themselves against you who actively sympathize with the kkk

>If you'd told James Madison that what he was writing would someday be applied to nigs, he would have fallen over dead from apoplexy.

This. America was founded as a white ethno state. As the constitution says "For Ourselves and Our Posterity"

Posterity = Our People
Our people = White

>t.fouders own words 1790

why would a communist be against the government utilizing its monopoly on force against its own citizens

>If you'd told James Madison that what he was writing would someday be applied to nigs, he would have fallen over dead from apoplexy.

Proofs?

making up shit trying to be divisive

They were not considered citizens.. Non-whites didn't become citizens until the late 1860s.

Id rather have a small dick and a fully functioning brain than be a Nigger.

>don b raciyz boy wypipo want dat dik

interesting how blacks think having a large penis is worth having a shit life gahahaha

That's what the founders believed though.. They didn't believe in muh universal rights. Under the alien and seditions act, they put men in prison for criticizing the president. These men were not big brained libertarians, like you faggots like to imagine

>implying you wouldnt want to live around trash and morbidly obese people

>yall mf so fatttt lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! witey trash lol 100 100 100 100 100

please stop shitposting in this thread

I'd say for the most part they really didn't do anything wrong. eventually ethno-nationalists fucked over their movement, and cucks like reagan used them as an excuse for their autistic gun control.

I was actually talking about niggers since 1 in 3 born after 2000 are likely to get diabetes.

A majority of the individuals who are obese, have excess amounts of melanin in their skin.

>Per capa

>people think like this

...bunch of no good cockroaches.

oh my apologies i thought you were the other guy and assumed you meant whitey

>This is not an age of allowing facts to be acknowledged.
This is a disheartening truth.

>The founders wrote the constitution for white men. It did not, and in my opinion, still does not apply to blacks.

Point out the part of the Constitution that specifies skin color. As in the actual words. Don’t start doing some kind of interpretative dance, we get enough of that from Sotomeyer and Kagan. Just the words.

Right!?!? We need to send all of the founders back to Sup Forums

>youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA

>youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o&t=3s

>youtube.com/watch?v=jrw-mfkGEdo&t=3s

Its cool fellow white man

>nazi fetishists in the thread
>the constitution doesn't apply to black people
>black people commit most crimes so just take away their guns

Y'all think taking away gun rights to a huge chunk of the population won't have repercussions?
You all sound like democrat shills, to be honest

this is the kind of shit the causes all of us to lose our rights

>Our selves and Our posterity
Posterity = Our people
The first congress in 1790 was very clear when it said who could be a citizen of the untied states. "Free white person". You are honestly retarded if you believe the founders were egalitarians.

posterity means "our memory," as in how people in the future look back on us, not "our people"

Wewlad
>someone threatens your community and culture
>rise up with guns to defend them
Nothing wrong here

>the founders all agreed with each other
>the founders all agreed on the alien and sedition act
>the founders were all john adams
>i can google history

>How is it diffrent then a well armed gang/terrorist group
Because they were using their second amendment rights to stand up against a government that was treating them in tyrannical ways for years that they decided they had enough and didn't want big government intervening in their communities and instead wanted to self police their own communities.

You're worse than a fucking spook wigger

Let's study the constitution:

>Amendment

Everyone can have guns.

>Amendment

In the future, the constitution can be amended, and here's how.

>Amendment.

Everyone can have the same rights, no matter what the color of their skin, religion, gender, etc. is.

>You.

I don't care about any of this, I just pick and choose my own amendment.

>You know who else does this?

Literally every idiot who is liberal, conservative, communist, fascist, or otherwise. Learn how the rule of law works.

No, you need to go back to . This is the weapons board.

I would have sold them guns.

Just like every bullshit militia the whole country over.

m8 wot ?

>Posterity - all future generations of people.
>archaic - the descendants of a person.

Google is a click away.. You can jump through all the hoops you want, but at the end of the day, you know I'm right. The founders didn't want le'based black men in maga hats in our society..

>youtube.com/watch?v=jZ1ZGS60T6A

Just because the founders had some good ideas doesn't mean we have to continue their bad ones.

They also believed in a god and we all know that's a meme

>yfw whites also took that out.
*Laughs in democratic republic*

>muh black nationalist friend
Can't evolve tactics there buddy?

Of this there can be no doubt. At the time of the ratification of the Articles of Confederation, all free native-born inhabitants of the States of New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, and North Carolina, though descended from African slaves, were not only citizens of those States, but such of them as had the other necessary qualifications possessed the franchise of electors, on equal terms with other citizens.[27]

t. Justice Benjamin Robbins Curtis, SCOTUS, 1857

SHALL

AUTISM

>They're not felons until proven guilty
hahaha black people in charge of not being convicted of a felony good luck with that nigga

Huey Newton was the first 'Am I Being Detained?!' type I remember reading about in history. Not sure how much actual change for black ownership of firearms they accomplished outside of their own decade.

This.

BASED BLACK MAN

Get fucked

Don't let the door hit you in the ass HAHAHAHAH le reddit hat man HahahAhaHA how do i upvote?

>t. white trash fascist

This.

You're an idiot. They were never anti-white, just anti-capitalist and anti-racist. And most whites are pro that. Even though capitalism isn't in the best interest of most retarded poor whites

youtu.be/js7SIWw7yEE

Here's a vid of them showing solidarity with poor crackers from Appalachia if you don't believe me

>for MLK day

Posting Malcolm. Not a Black Panther, but based anyhow.

I said the Constitution, not acts of Congress. You also disregarded the no interpretation part, going on with your Posterity=white people bullshit. Posterity means future generations, halfwit. That’s it.

But, since you seem to be stuck in a recursive loop regarding the 1st Congress, lets revisit that issue. They wrote 12 amendments to the Constitution and passed them to the states for ratification. The states ratified 10 of the 12, which we now call the Bill of Rights. Show me where in the BOR it specifies skin color as a condition for entitlement to rights. Again, I don’t want your lame ass 8th grade pseudo algebra “proving” how posterity means white people, I get plenty of that from the whole left side of SCOTUS. Just show me where the BOR specifies skin color.

You’re really lost in the woods on this one, fuckwit. The tragic part is, you don’t even know it. Those same Acts of the 1st Congress that you hold up like some kind of talisman also disenfranchised something like 56% of all the white men in the US at that time. Know why? Because you had to be a landowner to have full rights. That’s right, Sparky, you had to have a controlling interest in the economy before you were allowed to vote. (((Who))) the fuck does that sound like to you, Sparky? Jesus Christ, do I have to draw it out in crayon on a paper bag before you get it?