Tfw no gf

I can't take it anymore, lads. Loneliness is horrific. How am I supposed to secure the existence and future of diddly squat when I can't even secure anyone even slightly resembling a QT tradthot?

Should I lower my standards for women?
Should I learn to tolerate wildly opposing viewpoints and outlooks on life?
Should I stop being such a faggot and/or shill?

pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DqvweTYTI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've seen fat fucking losers with a decent 5/10 slammer.

You've got no excuse op. Put down your spaghetti, and get in the fucking game.

Take it to /rk9/

Stop being poor and fat, see if that helps

Marry a fat chick. You'll be well fed, she'll have zero expectations, and you'll never have to worry if she's cheating on you. Sides all bitches are gonna get ugly eventually

i think you need to look into the world of chinese mail-order brides, m8
youtube.com/watch?v=7DqvweTYTI0

Remember that if you're in the top 20% of men, the you can score hambeasts, and if you're in the top 1% of men you can score women who the top .001% already fucked and left scarred and diseased.

Don't fall for this unfair deal. Stop all productive work and begin intense physical and paramilitary training in preparation for when women and cucks vote themselves enough benefits to collapse the economy. The system had wronged you and the pedulum shows no hope of swinging back.

Get to other redpilled losers IRL and get ready together. One day the missile alert will sound for the whole USA, and the order will go out that everyone must be chipped. Be ready.

Post selfie if not shill

>genuinely neither of them

Ok and when she drops dead of diabetes before the age of 50, then what?

You really don't care about sex or women at 50. You just want to throw darts at the pub, drink a beer or scotch you've never had before, maybe find a movie you've never seen, and make a DX QSO with a Ham in Romania.

But I thought race-mixing was a big no-no? Or are Asians ok now? I can never keep up with the general consensus on here

Sounds good, but putting up with Chubby McCheesetits until then, not so much

I'm not really down for the MGTOW stuff but pumping some iron is probably a good suggestion, user

can I send feet instead?

If you're even lower middle class, I'd suggest trying to find a Baltic states grill. Not girls who live in the capitals, find a farmland girl on Saaremaa or Setomaa in Estonia (but never Ida-Viru maakond) or any girl who lives 15 minutes outside of Vilnius or Riga.

Actually a pretty cool suggestion, user. Cheers.
Also, this sounds like it comes from experience, care to share?

language sites, find some young EE skank who wants to practice English

I worked with a defence contractor who installed top secret demolition points on all bridges and roads leading into into Baltic states from Russia along with Tank Traps off road for 6 months and met many Baltic women at the local pubs. If your native language is English, they love you instantly.

The one that broke my heart was Mari-Helen Tamm from Tartu. She was a beauty.

Bro, you’re in britain, give yourself a break...

Jews fucked your country like they fucked germsany, sweden, france and canada.

LOL "diddly squat"
If you weren't a fat fuck, I'd date ya.

So I have two questions.
1. May we see pic of Mari-Helen, and
2. How many people know about these demolition points?

>Be me: not fat
u can be slim and a loser, u know

Pic related is Mari-Helen. Met her at laulupidu. The Demo Points and Tank Traps are highly classified NATO secrets, but some jackass in Brussels gave the maps to BAE Systems so we know the Russians/CIS have them because BAE Systems network security is such a fucking joke that Burkina Faso probably is inside their network.

Checked, and fuckin' Belgians.

Wish we had the demo points for Brussels, desu.
And I dunno if this is a joke or not but if not, I'm sorry for your loss and I feel your pain, user

Aww. #metoo my fave movie