Seriously I've about fucking had it with you MAGA fgts

>best Irish band of all time
>been putting out hits every decade since the 70s
>do so much good for the planet

I'm sure I'm going to get ridiculed but I don't care. This is the type of shit that makes me want to move to a country not touching the US. Hey MAGApedes, go fuck yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1314543/Bonos-ONE-foundation-giving-tiny-percentage-funds-charity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>u2

Literally who?

Maybe it's U2's fault for being such pussies.

It's like if I refused to go to work because of Xi Jinping or Narendra Modi or some other world leader thousands of miles away

>>SJWs not so though after having been raped

I know youre baiting but just in case youre retarded,

>Muh progressive band decides they dont want to work because of something someone that doesnt affect them does
>Its the other persons fault

So im assuming reading this post made me kill you, it would be your fault?

As an Irish expat, they're a disgrace to my beautiful island.

Fuck Bono, the fucking midget.

You must really have low standards for the Irish then

Get fucked. Our PM take a shit on Dumpf you lemming chuckle fuck

Sweet logic faggot. They are taking a stand bc most aren't willing to. Meanwhile the fans get fucked.

I thought Bono was too busy helping Bill Gates and the Clinton Foundation rip off 3rd world countries

>shadman

if thats the best the irish got, then they need to fuck off forever

>throw a childish tantrum and let down millions of fans worldwide because you don't like a person

How about you stop enabling their puerile, immature behaviour and tell them to grow the fuck up and stop being pathetic instead?

>been putting out hits every decade

Dafuq outta here faggot. U2 is garbage.

Now Phil Colins...... that guy is a hit maker.

Get fucked meme flag. U2 has been in the game longer than most. They are simply taking a stand.

This white nigger cancelled a concert and spent 35k to retrieve his favorite fedora he forgot at home while on tour. Kill yourself, irl.

Also who the fuck is waiting on this album? Bono's mom?

Those that wear the devils hat, deserve a demons death - Gandhi, 2004

that's not Van Morrison

Yes....

They don't make much money from albums, they make money from touring.

If their primary source of income was albums, they'd release a fucking album.

As it is, it amounts to nothing more than petty virtue signalling.

PS: No new album until February 2025, lads.

This. I’d rather listen to Planxty or Dervish all fucking day then one measure of a U2 song.

fuck off idiot

Best Irish band... Not Thin Lizzie. KYS

>listens to U2
>a ducking leaf
Just rope yourself for listing to the record holding worlds biggest piece of shit. Fucking guy doesnt even know how to ride a bike.

>mfw

You should be ashamed to call yourself Canadian, supporting these Nazi alt righters.

>>best Irish band of all time
That's Enya you fag

fuck U2

>do so much good for the planet

sure, like tell everyone to send $$$ to africa so niggers can quadruple their population?

> implying bono isn't a tremendous elitist hypocritical leftwing douchebag

> mfw his so-called charity donated around literally 1% ($180K) of the money collected (around $11 MILLION) while using the charity as a way to ghost pay HUGE money to his friends and senpai/relatives for jobs they never did or were never qualified for in the first place

Here's a blurb about it, I'm sure you can find lots more info about this if you look, I'm just too lazy atm.

Bono is fucking turd.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1314543/Bonos-ONE-foundation-giving-tiny-percentage-funds-charity.html

I know bono was a deranged narcissistic doucebag but this is next level dumb.

They probably felt they had a shit album and came up with this excuse.

Q. What's the difference between G-d and Bono?

A. G-d doesn't walk around Dublin saying he's Bono.

I wish Trump would be president forever so I never have to hear these faggots again.

My 4 yr old niece can do better than this

This. Fuck Bono.