Apologize

>A new discovery of ancient DNA may overturn the idea that the Native Americans were the first to have populated the American continent. Instead, a new group known as the ancient Beringians, who are more closely related to modern white Europeans has been discovered by researchers.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nature25173
youtu.be/Imj0_UhfMLs
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/09/ancient-north-eurasian.html
nature.com/articles/nature14317
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/02/massive-migration-from-steppe.html
dangerous.com/40255/awkward-new-dna-analysis-reveals-original-native-americans-white/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0000829
nature.com/articles/ncomms9912
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Various Shill/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sintashta_culture
history.com/news/did-the-first-human-ancestor-emerge-in-europe-not-africa
biorxiv.org/content/early/2013/12/23/001552
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/10/013433
nature.com/articles/nature12736
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The white pre-human was smarter, faster and more evolved than the African pre-human by a few hundred thousand years, which would explain his superiority in nearly all physical, mental and evolutionary aspects.

GIVE US BACK OUT LAND DARKIES

Next month they'll say the natives were Chinese. It just won't stop you morons.

WE

ahh, it's funny how much I distrust these "scientific" factoids.

White is right.

lol

>white people discovered America
>Indians were the niggers slaves that were left behind

WERE

Not posting the original article op?

No mention of European relations here stop spreading fake news.

Also this graphic from national geographic better explains the discovery

INJUNS

WE

YES
IM WHITE
IM WHIIIIITE

They are Hyperboreans aka Ancient North Eurasians (ANE).

ANE make up around half the DNA of the Yamnaya Aryans, who in turn make up around half the DNA of modern North Europeans, and around a third of modern South Europeans. ANE also make up around a third of all American Indian DNA.

Short vid:
>Real Hyperboreans - Ancient North Eurasians
youtu.be/Imj0_UhfMLs
Background info:
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/09/ancient-north-eurasian.html

WE

Could we get a sauce that isn't Raw Street Journal?

>out of Africa theory
This has been properly scientifically debunked since like 2006.

what's the theory?

Link?

Damn,so mormons were right?

I used it to explain the native americans and ancient beriginan connection

This 100% true, the mongoloid "natives" that currently larp in America and Canada only crossed from Russia to Alaska recently.

DAS RIGHT

Heres the original source

That means the whites were genocided.

Congrats, dude.

too good to be true. Forget it.

What about the Clovis peoples? Fucking racists.

Me too brother. Me too.

>nature.com/articles/nature25173

Thanks. Do you have a link from the OP though? More suitable for normies.

GET OFF MY LAND
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Add in that the Ancient North Eurasians also:
>Raided and mixed 50:50 with a previously isolated Caucus Hunter Gatherer group
>Became the Yamnaya Aryans in the Pontiac Steppe
>That became the Corded Ware culture of North Europe that commenced the worldwide Aryan invasions that make up 50% of North Euro autosomal DNA >mixing with Early European Farmers and Western Hunter Gatherers to form the modern White race

SOURCE: Massive migration from the steppe was a source for Indo-European languages in Europe
>Haal et al, Nature 522, 207–211 (11 June 2015)
nature.com/articles/nature14317
GOOD SUMMARY & COMMENTARY
>Massive migration from the steppe
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/02/massive-migration-from-steppe.html

Same shit in Brazil, there's evidence of Phoenician expeditions/cities in Brazil. Hell, there's even a Phoenician writing in one of Rio's landmarks, but the government doesn't acknowledge it and officially, we only recognize the "Native South Americans" (those shitty tupinamba, guarani, etc tribes) as previous settlers of this land.

the article op is refering to is incorrect. don't know why he is shilling it this is the original place the study was based but if you want a direct link go to milo
dangerous.com/40255/awkward-new-dna-analysis-reveals-original-native-americans-white/

Its embedded in his article but you will just end up back at the first link i gave you. Sadly this doesn't prove european presence in the ancient americas

That human life originated in Africa. Along with both fossil records and completely unconnected DNA continuity it's been disproven.

thanks again.

WE WUZ AMERICANS EN SHIT

no problem

We wuz Central Asians and shiet.

World is two "macro races."

Asian(Eurasian) and African

Farming originates from Asia and it was introduced to Africa by Asian peoples.

Native Americans were like 98-99% y-chromosome P.

funny but sadly not the case read the nature article it contains the original case study

Amercian Indians are a hapa race of
>2/3rds East Asian (Han Chinese like)
>1/3rd Ancient North Eurasian (ANE) "White" Hyperboreans

Meanwhile White Europeans, via the Yamnaya Ayrans, are:
>1/8th to 1/4er ANE

Teal is ANE

Lmao, this nigger got BTFO, now he's panicking.

not sure i follow read the nature article i put they state that the north eurasians were more closely related to mongoloids and aryans

AND

>native Americans were genocided
>white
checks out

Hold on i'll get you the study that tracks the ANE progression to Aryans

>Sadly this doesn't prove european presence in the ancient americas
Of course it doesn't. It reconfirms well established theory of migration from Asia.

EXCRETA

Literally nonsense.

Do you guys ever think about Neanderthals raping small petite, smooth cro-magnon.

Just imagine these big masculine cro-magnons capturing these tiny cro-magnons and thrusting their big neanderthal dicks inside their tiny cro-magnon holes until they ejaculated so much neanderthal semen.

oops i mean neaderthals, sorry i'm writing with my erection

indeed it also introduces a newer theroy that adds on to the asian migration theroy known as the standstill theroy link below
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0000829

isn't this what joseph smith and the mormons believed all along?

Here:
So who were the Yamnaya Aryans?
A mix of Ancient North Eurasian Hyperboreans (AME) and a Caucus Hunter Gatherer (CHG) group that had been isolated in the mountains since the last Ice Age:
>Upper Palaeolithic genomes reveal deep roots of modern Eurasians -Jones et al

One branch of ANE mixed with East Asians to become American Indians.

Another branch of ANE mixed with a Caucus Hunter-Gatherer group (likely invaded and took their women because the R haplotype Y chromsone is from ANE) and became the Pontiac Yamnaya aka ur-Aryans.

Humanity has a fascinating origin that is not from Earth. Made a KB talking about it a while ago.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[MOSSAD SHILL OPERATIONS EXPOSED]:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Various Shill/

Motherfucker, you are one...
>Australia
oh... nvm.
(You)

Bro didn't we btfo you in your shitty thread 5 minutes ago? Get the fuck out of here you shit

WE

" The newly resolved phylogenetic structure suggests that ancestors of Native Americans paused when they reached Beringia, during which time New World founder lineages differentiated from their Asian sister-clades. This pause in movement was followed by a swift migration southward that distributed the founder types all the way to South America. The data also suggest more recent bi-directional gene flow between Siberia and the North American Arctic."

I think they traveled from america to Asia, and that amerindians are older, in particular south cone ones.

Silence poo.

just finished it sadly i think the eurasians in this study are a different group entirely. Due to the fact that the nature article i linked states that the subject was 100% ethnic mongoloid

See, white genocide is real

So basically the natives actually made the white man extinct. White people instinctively rape native culture later. The score settled they never told us about.

I had the same idea once it would explain the displacement of ancient cacasoids in ancient central asia

>this world is getting stranger by the day

>(((nat geo)))
>asians came from niggers

Can they ever just fucking stop?

YOU are 10-15% Aryan
Half or quarter that for your ANE component

nope the nature article where the study was first published says no such thing the ancient beriginans were solely descended from east Asians

What happened to Clovis?

This is all to 'scientifically' explain the absence of large mammals on the north American continent, this will all lead to confirmation of a higher civilisation 12800 years ago, just in the typical NWO standard

No word on them this article has no mention of them

Say what you will but it does coorolate with the studies findings i will try to find a more accurate chart

>Gene flow from ancient north Eurasians into all Native Americans took place 25–20ka, with Ancient Beringians branching off around 22–18.1ka.

Not sure where your getting that from?

India knows, divergent human evolution is real. Think those 'UFO's are ET? LOLOLOL

>Vimanas

*Collaborate

The eurasians they refer to did not originate from the cacucas mountain area they were solely from the siberian and east asian side of eurasia

Whats ANE? Secondly I. Believe this is just as over hyped migration which was used as a tool by anglo propaganda machine, as all of civilisation cannot be attributed to a migration before the iron age and specifically of people who themselves had no civilisation

>neanderthal bread themselves out of existence from raping lesser humanioids, introducing the others DNA into their own population by caring for their young

So this isn't about the Solutrian hypothesis?

I'm afraid not

Yeah of course. The last common component were ANE (aka Hyperboreans.) One ANE branch went on to become the Aryans after raiding and mixing with a Caucus group. Another seperate ANE branch got yellow fever and became the hapa race of American Indians:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture

holy shit. would.

is there an alternative hypothesis to this now?

The source you gave me lacks credible primary source on some parts so i will have to ask for another more substantial one. But i will look into it thanks user

>All those super forward-thinking brownies having destroyed any evidence of metal swords, coins, and wheels

We Wuz here first!

Ancient North Eurasians (ANE) aka Hyperboreans. They form around half the genetic component of the Aryan invaders, which in India were the Sintashta culture:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sintashta_culture

For ANE see:

WE

Yes
history.com/news/did-the-first-human-ancestor-emerge-in-europe-not-africa

Although i would take it with a grain of salt

Full rundown:
biorxiv.org/content/early/2013/12/23/001552
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/10/013433
nature.com/articles/nature12736

wrong all wrong

the first people in the americas were the aboriginals 40 000 years from australia then white people came over the sea 20 000 years and chased them into the amazon then Indians came from russia 15 000 and either mixed with or killed the whites and did the same with the abbos when they got to south america

thats why when a white person and an Indian have kids they look so white .

aztec mexicans not included whe white/Indian population is most common on the east coast of north america

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/

"It has been proposed that all native American mitochondrial DNA variation in the New World can be attributed to divergence from four “founding lineages” which entered the New World in three waves of migration from across the Bering Strait (T. G. Schurret al.,1990,Am. J. Hum. Genet.46: 613–623; A. Torroni and D. C. Wallace, 1995,Am. J. Hum. Genet.56: 1234–1236; A. Torroniet al.,1994,Am. J. Hum. Genet.54: 303–318; A. Torroniet al.,1994,Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA91: 1158–1162; A. Torroniet al.,1994,Am. J. Phys. Anthropol.93: 189–199; A. Torroniet al.,1993a,Am. J. Hum. Genet.53: 563–590; A. Torroniet al.,1993b,Am. J. Hum. Genet.53: 591–608; Wallace and A. Torroni, 1992,Hum. Biol.64(3): 403–416). Torroniet al.(1993a) believe that only one haplotype from each of these four founding lineages arrived in the New World via migration, and all the additional variation arose in the New World. Any other types were attributed to Caucasian admixture. G. Baillietet al.(1994,Am. J. Hum. Genet.55: 27–33), N. O. Bianchi and F. Rothhammer (1995,Am. J. Hum. Genet.56: 1236–1238), and D. A. Merriwether (1994,Experientia50: 592–601; 1995,Am. J. Phys. Anthropol.98(4): 411–430) suggest that multiple variants of each lineage entered the New World, and that additional unrelated lineages also entered. We present the distribution of multiple variants of the four founding lineages, plus two additional lineages which we call X6 and X7, throughout the New World, Siberia, and Asia. These distributions are strong evidence that at least nine different founding lineage haplotypes entered the New World. Further, we find these distributions among Native Americans best fit a single wave of migration into the New World."

>The Four Founding Lineage Hypothesis for the New World: A Critical Reevaluation

AndrewMerriwether Robert E.Ferrell

reading now will get back to you

WE WUZ PRAIRIE CRACKAS

N SHEEIT

I believe the hypeboers theory is also part of the NWO explanation of s higher civilisation 12800 years ago, anyways thanx for the info