My Hero Academia / Boku No Hero Academia

Will Deku be able to save Eri from the trauma-induced evil that is undoubtedly growing within her?

You don't just walk off a lifetime of being raised by Overhaul, that shit sticks.

BRAAAAAP

Scat when

why

Deku's gonna accidentally get too hype, forget to uncowl 10%, and accidentally crush her to death with a hug.

though a thing I've realised is: Overhault could fix deku's arms.

off to a great start

>thread starts with tumblr fanart
as if there was any doubt this was pure concentrated cancer

Where's the bubble girl fan art of this , her quirk is litterally fart bubbles

Is there more

No.

>Shiggy saves Eri
>since the villains in the League aren't complete nutters (discounting Toga) like Overhaul they're the first people she hangs around who give her real respect and compassion
>she immediately takes for them
>they get fond for her in return
>she starts to mold her worldview to fit their philosophy, and starts hating heroes for all the same reasons Shiggy does
>she willingly lets them extract her blood for their cause, and gains a position as a League member and a villain

I want to have sex with Eri!

Shiggy's gonna see Deku save Eri and go mental.

AfO already did what you wrote with Shiggy in place of Eri.

This arc would be so much better if it was just the league vs overhauls group

that makes it better, since that way we get a nice little succession mirror
Nana > All Might > Deku
AfO > Shigaraki > Eri

Who thinks we're see toga fight mimic , hori seem to like having two people with the same powers fight( kirishima vs testu) , and it be interesting seeing two shapeshifters fight

do we even know if Mimic is a shapeshifter?
From my memory all we've ever seen him do is send a huge arm out of his torso

He would lose, Toga is a beast

No fujos below this line. Baby heroes are too pure.

What if toga saves eri and then teaches her how to be a psycho yandere for deku, like she is

You have a future at AO3.

His name is mimic

and Red Riot hasn't caused a single riot so far, nor is he red (he is clearly a shade of very dark orange)

"no"

I ship Shinsou and quiet 2-B girl. Rate my ship.

How about this?

Why isn't Bakugou a girl, too? Change the genders of both.

Genderbending is my fetish so I'll give you a pass.

Much better.
Bakugou as a girl would be a good character, she would be so different than the standard gossipy mean girl type most writers use when they want to make a bitchy girl.

what would a young girl like Eri make for her villain name and costume?

is the "all for one talk" gonna be this season or next?

>mfw I'm in a late night funposting academia thread

I really want to see more Fat Gum fanart. He's my new husbando.

Everyone looks cuter

This is the objective, correct rankings.

History repeats, and it would fit well with Shiggy's growth both following his growth as a leader and his creed. The followers Shiggy has now are mostly sorta inspired by Stain or they want acceptance and bringing Eri in somehow falls in line with both of those needs.

How many Dekux fem!Kachan rape doujins do you think there would be?

Isn't Hagakure's quirk still unevaluated? From what I've heard her invisibility is only a side-effect of it.

Todoroki!

>a copying quirk
>shit

If he knows what he's doing, he could wreck people.

So when the invisible girl is wearing her hero outfit is she just naked?

nekkid, baby

He'd have to be a ninja like Aizawa or at least Knuckleduster to not be shit. A lot of work has to come from him. Much more work than from others.

But he wears a damn suit in his hero costume. That's about as unmobile as you can get.

what should he be wearing, yoga pants?

I think what's holding him back is the touch-copy, we've established a lot of villains and heros who are down-right devastating in melee range. He's gotta initiate contact, know what the quirk is and be able to use it without hesistation, assuming it is a quirk that can be used against itself as a counter.

Excepting when he can team up with a bunch of strong quirked allies, his power is risky and highly variable in use.

He belongs in Good tier though with an asterisk, though.

>Birb
>Not cheating tier

Sure. Anything is better. Not to mention he's not going to know how to use the quirk of whoever he's copying as well as the opponent or teammate.

>"Hey, you also"
>"Didn't have anyone to save you."
>"...Actually,"
>"How about I save you?"

All he needs to do is be on a team, then he can copy the most valuable member's power for any specific circumstance. That's not even counting him facing any specific enemies.

>"Well, Eri...?"
>"Please save me."

>"What's wrong, Eri?"
>"If I can't do this quickly."
>"You'll disappear and pass on."
>To not be continued

she would of course pick a disney princess style ballgown plus a bird mask for her costume

Of course having a "shit" quirk doesnt mean he cant raise it's abilities by being better himself (like Ojiro with his meh quirk). But by himself copy is just kind of shit and he'll need to develop mad martial arts skills if he fights solo

While I agree mostly, we have to recall his limitations as serious liabilities.

A five minute limit sounds very lenient, but if people become aware of this, they can easily take inventory of what capabilities he still has at any given time. Additionally, if he copies an opponent's quirk, he's at best turned it into a 50-50 matchup, having to rely entirely on his skill and technique. He's have to be as good as tintin to be a reliable hero.

I mentioned it already too, but copying a quirk also puts him into a close, risky position. Against villains like Shiggy or Overhaul he's asking to bite the curb, though those are probably his worst match-ups imaginable.

Only if he isn't already copying a strong allies quirk, the ability to switch to quirks actually makes him well rounded and can set him up to be a very good all rounder.

He seemed to have used both Bakugo's and Kirishima's quirks pretty proficiently almost instantly. His power might include an instruction manual.

He did the bare minimum with their quirks, now if he instantly knew how to fly like Bakugou then he 'd have potential

No, because Eri is the one that's messed up, not Overhaul. Watch, she'll end up being a person that views people as toys and will break down/remake people that makes her mad. All of this mission is a giant red herring.

When he has access to the quirks I'd even put him in great tier, but the mechanism for getting them extremely high danger.

I may be selling him short, but his quirk is most efficient when he's on a team or outnumbered. Case 1 means he's gotta be a team player and case 2 just means he's less fucked if he puts himself in a stupid position.

Don't get me wrong, his quirk is good, but it's got a lot of caveats and conditions that need to be met for him to perform well.

The reason Backugo got away with flying was his team had Sero to catch him. Monoma didn't have that.

Along with Eri Deku is going to have some pretty cool sidekicks

Low Quality

>Against villains like Shiggy or Overhaul
Yeah but if he actually touches them he wins, as their OHKs activate against them. Really his worst match up would be against someone like Todo who can out range him or Deku whose quirk can be incredibly self destructive. And as most fights are mesured in seconds instead of minuets 300 seconds is pretty good. Plus if he goes in with his buddies quirk and switches to his enemies he can sneak in a pretty good surprise attack.

>Yeah but if he actually touches them he wins, as their OHKs activate against them.
That's high risk and Overhauls quirk is more than a destruction quirk. It's essentially crazy diamond.

Reminder we already saw loli friend of the MC and it will most likely be considered better

We can break down his problem with Shiggy and overhaul into three possible outcomes, with an assumption that none of them are certain occurrences.

Case 1: Han Shot First
Monoma touches the villain first and has access to their quirk; he immediately has to prevent retaliation, killing the villain instantly. Failure to do so puts him at risk of OHKO reprisal.

Case 2: Cross Counter
Monuma and the villain match initiative and both of them are in contact and capable of activating their quirks at once. Assuming there's no delayed effect (Which, given the one lacky in the recent chapter it's safe to assume the disintegration propagates automatically) Monuma and the villain kill each other.

Case 3: Oops
Monuma misses or is countered unexpectedly. He has no access to the villain's quirk and is at extreme risk of instant death. Assuming he did not prepare some contingency or is not rescued in an instant, Monuma dies.

If we, for the sake of abstraction, assume all three outcomes are equally likely, statistically Monuma and the villain will die. He has a 1 in 3 chance of surviving; these odds get worse if there's a power gap between him and the villain and I'm confident that this is the case.

Short version: If he goes for Mr. Hands or Exploding Kneecaps he basically plays 1v1 Russian roulette with 4 filled chambers and simultaneously play.

Oh its stupid high risk but its like a game of tag but for keeps, who ever hits the other with their whole hand first gets to live.

>Someone saved my TL

Neat.

Also reminder that the second and third "save" use the kanji for destroy.

>monomeme being involved in any capacity

Opinions discarded

I'm a shitty drawfag with 0 fantasy, but I couln't go to bed without the "you tried" bage.
There you go anons.

your art skills aren't that bad, user. good job.

I like the idea that he wears multiple costumes and tricks it out with a ton of gadgets as to confuse villains on what his real quirk is.

If Shinsou doesn't want people to think he's evil just because of his quirk why doesn't he at least try to look a bit better? Dude looks like zombified Syndrome.

This is purely hypothetical, the match-up has a near zero chance of ever occurring, but it's interesting to think about.

We wind up with a similar game if Shiggy and Overhaul ever try and go at it again. The takeaway is neither player wants that kind of matchup.

Anyone have the pic of uraraka looking at deku's scars? I remember it being really cute but I can't find it anywhere

These things are good. Bakufem seems like top tier to me. Awaiting doujin.

Cute

He'd need Deku-tier quirk analysis and quick thinking to be a fucking master

Why does tail man have to suffer? He was just trying to do his best.

Dude needs counseling. He basically got roofied and lost a portion of his life to the whimsy of another man. A skilled lawyer could probably justify it as rape in a court of law.

Maybe in the US but we don't know how things work in bizzaro future japan.

>nyaa is dead
>didn't get it day one
Where can I find Peace Sign now?

Pretty sure he's fine, don't seem the type to hold a grudge. Shinsou's still kind of a dick though

shinsou needs to go down more. His quirk can easily be countered by any knowledge of how it works.

Everyone but bakugou and todoroki and momo need to go below great tier. Tokoyami while strong is extremely weak to hard lights and kaminari would be great if he didn't go retarded tho I guess the argument can be made he's kind of a ohko guy.

does anyone have that fat ochako tumblr pic?

>Shinsou is going to blow his one and only chance to get in the best hero school in the nation.

Nah, he told them all he was coming for them. He was as nice as he could've been.

Who here agrees that this series has fallen flat for some time now? If I had to put my finger on "when," I'd say roughly around when All Might fought All For One. Not that All Might should have died, mind you (though it would have given the series some much needed drama and weight). Everything just feels so boring and inconsequential. I've been reading since the beginning and was even hyped through the multiple training arcs. But my hype has died. I barely read the series. I catch up maybe monthly now. It's just way too dialogue heavy and honestly, the worldbuilding is shit. A super hero world is retarded, and the less time taking it seriously, the better (in my opinion). This series is going down the Bleach road of "nobody does, nothing is ever at stake." Unless this Yakuza business has something substantial happen that forces Deku to grow, I'm probably done.

Nice blogpost.

Whoops. "nobody dies*"

>His quirk can easily be countered by any knowledge of how it works.
You make it sound like everyone will know how it works. The way his quirk worked sure wasnt announced by Mic and it seems like Ojiro and Deku are really the only students to have figured it out anyway. Once it activates, it's an instant win unless they get bumped real quick out of it.

Also He can trick the shit out of villains if need be. If his quirk required him touching his opponent instead of just getting them to react to him, then it would go down.

>I'm a retard : The post

I saw a drawing posted around here made by the assistants with genderbent Deku and versions of Bakugo and the half-guy trying to kiss her. I can't find that pic anywhere.

Understand a meme before attempting to emulate it, newfriend. But judging by the speed of your response, I'm guessing you were just salivating to shitpost. Or waiting for a (You). Here's one, by the way.

im gona waith for
>im a retard-The movie