Raildex

Mugino did nothing wrong. Frenda was a traitorous bitch

Glorious

>Frenda was a traitorous bitch

yes

>Mugino did nothing wrong

Mugino proved herself to be a terrible person many times during the story. They're both shit people

Aihan Etsu when?

Touma could tap these

Touma is a pure boy

Who is this paizuri protege

If Kamisato was the harem rejector, then is Kamijou the harem acceptor?

>Traitorous
-Ran to SCHOOL for protection because she knew Mugino was a terrible leader
-Leaked some info that didn't actually get anyone in ITEM hurt
-Gets treated like the worst backstabber of the century, even though Tsuchimikado literally has backstabbing as part of his magic name and is loved by all despite having no real loyalty to anyone, Kami-yan included

Cool OP, user.

Triggered Frendafag when

Fran fucking the siscon out of Tsuchimikado, when?

Mikoto can defeat Saints after all.

>fucking the siscon out

Nah, Tsuchimikado would treat her as her second imouto

Isaac a cute

He's the guy who just wants to be left the fuck alone.

>-Ran to SCHOOL for protection because she knew Mugino was a terrible leader
Wrong. SCHOOL managed to get the jump on her and she left off info in exchange for her life. She pulled exactly what she was trying to do with Mikoto in the railgun manga/anime.
Where did this Frenda defense force even come from? What happened to the days when she just created pun threads and shitty jokes?

>implying she won't get adopted

How long until Laura and Crowley are kicked out of the stage in favor of the the real last boss
STUDY

Believe me, Kakine will hijack the final boss title from both Laura and Crowley

scenes from the VA's after party in Japan?

>Nagai was Kamachi all along

>Not Index as the surprise final boss
It could even do a title drop like "It appears the true final boss was a certain magical index after-all

Frenda Defense Force sounds like a great idea. A clone army made up solely of Frendas would give Mugino a heart attack..

He already pulled that in Zashiki Warashi

To be fair, Tsuchimikado does worry for Touma some times.

NT7 showed that he tries to not get Touma involved in shit if he can help it.

I hope that doesn't happen, Kakinefag would return and shitpost again

That's too easy though, Touma just needs to bring some ice cream or something and he wins just like that

He's already here

Why is Mikoto so good a groping big tits?

How could you tell?

Pendex could offer a challenge depending on if Pendex shared Index's memories of Touma's fight patterns.

Some autistic sixth sense.

>Touma's finally challenge is to somehow beat Dragon's Breath while stuck in the same circumstances as OT1, but without Kanzaki and Stiyl to assist
I can dig it

Why is Kekine so hyped up anyway? He didn't even use his powers to their fullest potential other than coming back to life repeatedly to get his ass beat again.

>meme characters
>not being hyped up
I mean the original Kakine died back in BR but even still, I consider the DM one to be "Kakine" still, just a remnant.

Isn't that because of the influence from Agitate Halation? He was no longer in control of his own actions anymore.

Because he's the true number 1 and number 1 tenshi
Actually its because Beetle 05 may do something cool eventually. Rensa was simply too unfair of an opponent.

>in just seeing the AAA Luca was redpilled about Science's secret
Now imagine if Index saw it, with her sheer magic knowledge we could have a new brand of Espers, and also finally find out what the fuck the Book of Law is talking about

Kakine is the loving hand that Mugino truly deserves. He knows exactly how to treat a lady.

*Beat a lady

As Tsuchimikado said, he's the Fran of the Kamijou Faction, he might not want to fuck Touma because he lacks a vagina, but he's still his bro

Could he even?
Dragon's Breath had him stuck in the same spot and wavering under the strain of it. There would be nothing he could do under normal circumstances.
He has an interesting power, with loads of potential. One version of him is absurdly good the other is absurdly evil. We want to see him start shit or in Beetle's case end shit in a cool manner.

All of Kakine's opponents have been unfair. Every single one of them were capable of stomping over everyone, not just Kakine.

He would be interesting to play in a game or something, I gotta admit

You don't?

Again, wasn't all of that, including his dialogue, a result of the Agitate Halation in effect?

If they gave him a sidestory they could see just how powerful he is. I mean if he can do better than the shit Mikoto did in Railgun, he's already put himself on a high powerbar

Mugino (fellow Level 5) jobbed to him twice in the space of one volume. He can stomp any esper/cyborg who isn't Accelerator or Rensa.

That's what girls are for.

He's not getting a side-story because given his power, he really only have two settings. Stomping and being stomped. His power is too versatile to not stomp any lessor opponents outright, or people that can beat his power are people that can beat almost any other people in the setting as well.

This in reality, and even if he did get stomped (which he eventually would) he'd be fucking immortal and any future battle would be tedious.

Othinus did nothing wrong

Considering he's been sticking his neck out for the T as early as OT4, when he could've just murdered TouDad, no

Best Saint

Whore

She hasn't confessed, that's certainly a wrong move

>Could he even?

He could probably redirect it like with Fiamma's red beam. From what I read it seemed similar in power to Dragon's Breath. Or he could just dodge the thing. It's moving in a straight line and its not like he hasn't reacted to stuff moving at light speed.

She exists in the same world as Kanzaki and Acqua, so no

>4 days
>4 days until the dawn of a new Aeon
Are you ready?

I sure can't think of any, which makes it interesting to see if Kamachi can pull something off that doesn't sound bullshit

Well at least she's dedicated to her man I'll give her that.
I would want my maybe girlfriend to avenge me getting absolutely wrecked

Or he was genuinely afraid of Dark Lord Touma. Remember, he is one of the few people that knows Touma before his memory loss. He could have seen first hand what happens when he snaps.

Except he turned Kakine in to a ball

Less.

How do we know she hadn't? For all we know, maybe she sent him on a generic romcom SoL high school world where she's the new transfer student?

I still can't believe Misaka is fucking dead

>did nothing wrong
Oh boy this dumb meme again, stay classy reddit.

>want to start reading NT
>suggested I read this Stiyl SP novel
>can't force myself to read an entire book from Stiyl's perspective
>will never read Index again

>not knowing about the ayy story in there

I want to hang Mariydi from a tree by the hair.

That's just one part though, and the shittiest one too, Mark Space SP, Touma SP and Uiharu SP are good stuff, especially the first two

It's not all about Stiyl, just one chapter.

I found myself falling asleep during Uiharu's

Then why is Stiyl on the cover?

Aleister's strongest spell will be called COCK

His five minutes of fame. Stiyl doesn't get to be on any other cover.

His is the longest, and most plot relevant story because it introduces some rather important characters.

They had to put someone recognizable on the cover, yet still make it look like a sidestory and Stiyl fit that role best

It's cool because it confirms that Uiharu is a hardcore motherfucker when she's free from the four girl group she keeps getting shoved into

Freshit is irrelevant. Why do people give a fuck about her? She's had her goodbye novel and pre-death flashbacks. Everyone who cared about her has moved on. If there is going to be anyone relevant from her storylines, it'll be her sister or Takitsubou. I'm starting to think even Takitsubou won't be relevant despite her potential

If Rikou isn't relevant by the time the Aeon has shifted, her last chance is to be the character who uses her power to screw with Aleister's plans in the future.

>Te/rra of the Le/ft
>Fre/nda one volume later
What did he mean by this?

Get back in Touma's pocket Othinus

>Crowley has a Terra with Frenda legs and a Frenda with Terra legs to fight for him

How long before Touma gets the sweet release of death?

I see Touma, Lessar and Hime-sama

I dunno. Maybe Aleister will use her as a boost for the AIM spreading he wants the Sisters to do, then have Accelerator shape or control it or something

>keep showing WW3 volume

Hopefully soon. I'm actually going to be pretty mad if this series doesn't end with him dying or at least losing his humanity.

>implying the series will end in any way other than Index, Othinus and Sphynx welcoming Touma back home after a long adventure

Because her death was brutally unfair and her killer gets to walk around forgiven by everyone and hang around her sister like everything's A-OK?

What non anime entry should have more priority here?

That's life in AC

It wasn't unfair. Mugino being forgiven is definitely Hamazura bullshitting to try and keep a semblance of a normal life, but Frenda dying was still her fault.

I think Mugino was one of my longest fap sprees to a character to date.

How many times has Mugino raped Hamazura?

Silver hair is a sign of a worst girl!