"Shitholes" What did he mean by this?

>Why do we get people only from shithole countries?

ITT: we discuss how much the overton window has shifted due to this innocent, yet valid af question.

IMHO, I think the national conversation has come full circle to back to 1965. Now on the main stream news they are bringing up the 1965 import brownfags act. All in all, I dont think this was that big of a deal, but this is the comment, which Trump may or may not have made, that sets the US down the road to a solidly right wing immigration policy.

>MFW one day tucker finally says "fuck you niggas, we dont want shithole people."

Also, if you have the cartoon meme of Donald saying "Chyna" please post am poor, famm

We should have more immigrants from white countries, like Norway.

keekek

did you see that there is aanother book named fire and fury? And its about allied warcrimes in Germany?

>mfw shitlib trying to get to the trump stuff while learning about warcrimes againsts fascists

>ID:
cluCK
That's neat

>Fire and Fury
Where on the display table is that book

I think the offensive is more taken towards the fact he said he didn't want the immigrants from those countries, rather he would like to see immigrants from non-shithole countries like Norway presumably because immigrants from non-shithole countries would be of a higher quality than those of a shithole country. I mean, they didn't become shitholes on there own, did they?

Would move one of those stuffed poop Emojis from somewhere else in the store to the middle of the table

>shit comes out shitholes
countries tend to reflect their inhabitants

>Implying the USA isn't mostly a shithole

>unrelated meme magic senpai

It's easy.

>Get people from countries that have citizens with good education and generally an okay economical climate
>vs
>Get massive amounts of people with zero education that have lived in poverty forever and liberals assume you HAVE to take care of them ALL because they have dark skin

I'm sure Trump would be fine with a Haitian doctor coming to live in the US, or a surgeon or lawyer. Fact is, their refugees wouldn't do anything but make shit worse for everyone. He just summed it up for what it is: shithole places. Maybe the people aren't bad, but they still wouldn't contribute anything to society.

What are these Haiti refugees running away from?

Swedish newspaper said in an article that Trump said he didnt want more immigrants from Haiti, and that they all have aids.
Did he actually say this or are they just lying?

they are lying, but they do have aids tho

I'm guessing that's why the inhabitants are brown and dirty looking even after taking a shower

I ironically think this is only the beginning of an anti-black movement. After blacks have been defended for so long through the media and government but now things have changed
>News is reporting African crime more often
>Trump calls black countries shitholes
>Reports like this will be shown more often
Best thing is this will awaken more and more white people and whites will be cheering on for the genocide of blacks due to fear of their savagery.

bikers don't count as human

>he should have
but, sounds like they are fake news, i haven't heard that anywhere, saying they all have AIDS is very salacious, it would have been all over Sup Forums and the blogosphere

Would clap for you in the middle of the store

>Anti-Black movement

I can see it happening.

how do you think it will go down? just increased reporting? what else, i feel like "something" has changed, but i dont quite know what it is yet...

There is zero evidence that he even said it. He might have but it's pretty pointless to even discuss it if there is no confirmation that it's not just some democrat daydream

I honestly can't say I know the end game but I feel there is an awakening and people are getting pissed with all the dumb nigger shit we have had to put up with for so long. At best I can give a couple of theories

1. Government decided to finally get rid of niggers, and whites across would be in full support of it.

2. Government does nothing but keeps using such reports and propaganda to provoke a race war.

I guess with these things only time will tell.

typical lib rag, throw in their own beliefs when trying to write a slam piece.