Why arent you guys vegan?

Its perfectly acceptable to eat a bear, lion, tiger, shark, cougar, wolf, anacondas, snakes, bulls, buffuluand the likes of these types of animals because these animals either eat or kill humans wuthout eating them.

I dont think we should be eating pigs, cows, rabbits, goats, geese, ducks, sheep, lamb, dogs, cats, turkey, birds, or the likes of these animals because they are harmless and they trust humans when you domesticate them. I thought only wild feral and dangerous animals that kill humans should only be eaten by humans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdTXaFtDqZE
youtube.com/watch?v=2gWJTdD1aK0
youtube.com/watch?v=4qkERfvfx-g
youtube.com/watch?v=xG4RD7pkaY8
youtube.com/watch?v=vbnfCsAI0ps
youtube.com/watch?v=mD0IwJkL69U
youtube.com/watch?v=8PmTqJNkARI
youtube.com/watch?v=WBwm_QIuoZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm ovo-lacto vegetarian.

If anybody wants me to be vegan they're gonna have to hire me a personal chef. I'm not cooking all my own food.

Animal husbandry much? All of those animals you listed will eat flesh. Including yours. Just give them a chance. Pass out for 24 hours in a cage with turkeys or geese and see what is left of your carcass. DUmbass.

>Animal husbandry much? All of those animals you listed will eat flesh. Including yours. Just give them a chance. Pass out for 24 hours in a cage with turkeys or geese and see what is left of your carcass. DUmbass.

Alright then we shall eat turkey and geese

I'm a non faggotarian, you should try it out OP

>Why aren't you vegan
>posts delicious looking meat nacho sauce
gee, I wonder. Pic related is what I had for breakfast after PT.

> (OP) (You)
>>Why aren't you vegan
>>posts delicious looking meat nacho sauce
>gee, I wonder. Pic related is what I had for breakfast after PT.

You know the human biology isnt desigbed to consume animal meat.

Veganism = Satanism

lol love the idea of don't eat domesticated animals but we should eat wild animals.

destroy the purpose of having domesticated animals in a first place.

too much soy in the brain, not good.

>isn't designed to consume animal meat
Well, I've been eating meat since I was 3 years old, and I have no died. So... Yes the human body is designed to be able to consume human meat. Pic related is what I will most likely eat tomorrow morning after PT, along with a protein shake.

Well it's been doing a pretty good job of it

There was some faggot saying the human body isnt designed to eat meat, he's a retarded cuck.

But the meat you are eating is literal shit tier. Your blood must have so much fat and grease running through it.

Grilled dicks, eh?

oh yes it is.

We evolved by eating meat where monkey brain developed from consuming protein.

>I

> (You)
>Well it's been doing a pretty good job of it

A womans asshole and mouth can be fucked by a boys cock, doesnt neccesarily mean that thats what a womans anus is designed for.

I don't eat it all the time. I mostly eat pic related. I've just been craving eggs and bacon lately. Also my last blood test was fine. But you're talking to an Armyfag, so if it wasn't fine then I'm fucking up somewhere.

Of all the arguments you could make in favour of veganism, you use this retarded reasoning? Are you a child?

> (You)
>>isn't designed to consume animal meat
>Well, I've been eating meat since I was 3 years old, and I have no died. So... Yes the human body is designed to be able to consume human meat. Pic related is what I will most likely eat tomorrow morning after PT, along with a protein shake.

You can fuck a womans asshole and mouth with your cock, doesnt mean that the female anus and mouth were designed for that reason

Except fucking an ass for prolonged periods of time will literally destroy it.
If you weren't designed to eat meat, it wouldn't be able to be digested. However, redmeat, like sugar, should be eaten in moderation. So eat seafood and poultry instead.

> (OP) (You)
>lol love the idea of don't eat domesticated animals but we should eat wild animals.
>destroy the purpose of having domesticated animals in a first place.
>too much soy in the brain, not good.
Why would you eat domesticated animals in favor of wild feral and dangerous animals?

> (You)
>Except fucking an ass for prolonged periods of time will literally destroy it.
>If you weren't designed to eat meat, it wouldn't be able to be digested. However, redmeat, like sugar, should be eaten in moderation. So eat seafood and poultry instead.

Well its more about just living off by killing and consuming living sentient animals that arent wild and sees human beings as we see God or any higher being

Morality is not an argument against eating meat.

Because I'm not gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=TdTXaFtDqZE

That's the food my food eats

Yes it is.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TdTXaFtDqZE

But were human beings we have the highest form of living and intelligence on earth, shouldnt we be better than those animals that survive off of other animals?

Nah

pigs will eat you also given half the chance.

Well heres the thing, if you wouldnt eat a human being, why would you eat a domesticated harmless animal that trusts you like a cow or pig?

Why not eat unfertilized eggs and fish?

I like the taste of meat. I feel good after eating it. Veganism is unhealthy.

Somewhere in the archives, there's a webm of a wild pig eating a baby nigger.

OP is correct, I will freely admit veganism is morally superior and in fact one day I will strive to be a vegan but at this point I don't have the discipline.

So I do my best by only consuming pasture raised poultry and grass fed, pastured milk. This is an intermediate step I suppose.

I wonder what lab grown meat will be like(literal lab grown chunks of flesh). On one hand I think it's morally superior on the otherhand something about it I find disturbing and complete veganisim would be preferable.

>eating carnivorous

Okay I'll agree with your statement if you agree to support relaxing the gun and hunting laws so it's easier to kill a bear, lion, tiger, shark, cougar, wolf, anacondas, snakes, bulls, buffulo and so on.

>pigs, cows, rabbits, goats, geese, ducks, sheep, lamb, dogs, cats, turkey, birds
>they are harmless
city boys baka

The day we stop eating those particular animals is the day they go extinct.

I am a vegan, I'm just not a veganist. I don't like the German expression "veganistich" because it implies some kind of activism. You want to order a hamburger or wear leather shoes, that's your choice. The most activism I'm willing to do is by my own choice and example. I won't even bring it up.
I also hate being tied to left-wing causes because people assume I give a fuck because I'm vegan.

>if you wouldnt eat a human being, why would you eat a domesticated harmless animal that trusts you like a cow or pig?
Cows and pigs don't give you kuru.

because I'm built like a man not a soyboy. the only types who can get away with vegan diet or the skinny people and asians

Fat? Certainly seems to be the main trait of many of the meat advocates. Certainly some are muscular but most of you are just fat.

Pigs arent harmless. If you love animals so much maybe you should take some time to learn about them.

> (OP) (You)
>Okay I'll agree with your statement if you agree to support relaxing the gun and hunting laws so it's easier to kill a bear, lion, tiger, shark, cougar, wolf, anacondas, snakes, bulls, buffulo and so on.
I do

youtube.com/watch?v=2gWJTdD1aK0

It actually is. We even still have vestigial organs to aid in the digestion of raw meat.

Meat is just expensive. I typically just eat veggies because it's so expensive. I'm not religious about being vegetarian but if the price is cheap I'm sold.

youtube.com/watch?v=4qkERfvfx-g

this

pale and sickly looking with no muscle? seems to be the main trait of vegans. yes I'm overweight

youtube.com/watch?v=xG4RD7pkaY8

I'll eat whatever the fuck I want. And you eat whatever the fuck you want. End of debate.

By taking care of our weakest and not eating each others' babies, we've already proved that we're superior to animals.

mmmmm bacon.

An argument is only as good as how effective it is, so if you're looking for more converts to veganism, better try a different approach

youtube.com/watch?v=vbnfCsAI0ps

youtube.com/watch?v=mD0IwJkL69U

youtube.com/watch?v=8PmTqJNkARI

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=WBwm_QIuoZU

Just try veganism for a month and you will not want to miss it. You will feel MUCH better.

Don't believe the protein memes, even a potatoes has all proteins in it a human needs topkek.

If you want to get mass then just get pea protein or something.

Humans would not have developed full size brains without eating animals go bang some rocks together you stupid cunt

if you post a picture proving you aren't a weak soyboy i will go vegetarian for 1 mnth

Meat eating body builder: looks healthy and happy with positive values.
Vegan body builder: looks like an escaped slave. Probably a homosexual and \ or sjw.

ffs, you have no obligation to be fair to animals. you have no obligation to be fair to humans unless you've been given indication that they have benefit or will benefit you

Don't trust the German on flavor lol. Went veggie for a year but you can't beat grilled meat...

>I dont think
We know.

68thpbp

if god did not wan us to eat animals. why are they made out of food?

Because it tastes great, you fucking Troglodyte.
Eating Meat is important for a good upbringing, Our dietary needs have evolved over billions of years to be omni, to being able to eat all, doesn't mean you should eat one-sided. that goes for meat-eaters too, you have to bring in variety to grow up strong and healthy, Protein is for Tissue like brainmass, Muscle and Fat, and Vitamins are good for most Functions of the Body.

You idiots can't be that retarded to think that one-sided nutrition is in any way healthy, sure it's more ethical to eat something that can't look you in the eye while you butcher it, but this wishy-washy humanitarian side comes from a time of tedium, where we have all we need and more.

Eat a fucking Steak now and then, you'll end up looking like a spooked liberated Jew from Auschwitz, Kiddo.

Don't tell me what to do

To be fair eating to much protein will also literally destroy your ass.

>prawns
>look how healthy this is
>drown them in oil