#FusionCollusion General /fcg/ XIII: Spooky Edition

The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign. The DOJ and FBI used the FISA Court to gain access to Trump data, and simultaneously justify earlier FISA “queries” by their contractor, Fusion GPS. FISA-702 queries were used to gather information on the Trump campaign which later became FBI counterintelligence surveillance on the officials therein.

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The hashtag we're posting is #FusionCollusion

If you don't see an /fcg/ up, make one:
>pastebin.com/Y47sNZX0

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
archive.is/MITK1
archive.is/xgzbi
archive.is/pmtXJ
archive.is/LwtgU
youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0
aljazeera.com/programmes/specialseries/2017/11/coming-war-china-171128124059730.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Various Shill/
wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/LicArchive/license.jsp?archive=Y&licKey=12382876
theconservativetreehouse.com/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/dspg20a/
youtu.be/RDrfE9I8_hs
youtu.be/Rw27TOgHgkU
youtube.com/watch?v=oKZw0rrWfKo
youtu.be/JkjQQh2hol8
mobile.twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/953079664775380992
mobile.twitter.com/GTS_Watch/status/953081246476832769
vocaroo.com/i/s17zmZr5xRtL
threadreaderapp.com/thread/953023592698142725.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Timeline:
Prior to March 2016: Private contractor for FBI (Fusion GPS) conducting illegal electronic surveillance of Trump campaign via FBI access to raw FISA data using 702 About Queries.

March 9, 2016: Fusion GPS caught with illegal searches and raw FISA info they should not have had, given them by the FBI. Mike Rogers (NSA).

April 18, 2016: FBI discovers they have been caught, terminates Fusion GPS's access to FISA data.

April 19, 2016: Wife of Fusion GPS founder (Jacoby) goes to White House.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hired by Clinton campaign for opposition research on Trump, via Clinton campaign and DNC law firm Perkins Coie.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Christopher Steele to write opposition research for Clinton campaign.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Nellie Ohr to work on opposition research, contribute to Russian "insurance policy."

May 23, 2016: Nellie Ohr applies for HAM radio license to avoid NSA data collection in any other communication format, being familiar with the data collection possibilities.

~June, continuing to December 2016: Christopher Steele writes "Russian Dossier" alleging various "unverified," unsourced accusations, including Trump, hired Russian hookers in Moscow to pee in bed Obama slept in.

May to October 2016: NSA conducting a review of 702 About Queries of FISA data.

August 15, 2016: Conspiracy discussion of "insurance policy" in event Trump is elected, in the office of Andrew McCabe (DD FBI) with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, as verified by texts from Strzok.

October 2016: FBI pays Christopher Steele for "Russian Dossier"

October 2016: FBI uses Steele "Russian Dossier" for FISA application in an attempt to legitimize past, historical About Queries on Trump campaign.

Timeline part 2:

October 26, 2016: Admiral Rogers informs FISA court of illegal searches of FISA data.

Early November 2016, post-election: Bruce Ohr (Associate Deputy Attorney General) meets with Glenn Simpson (Founder of Fusion GPS).

November 18, 2016: Trump transition team moves all operations out of Trump Tower and into New Jersey.

November 19, 2016: James Clapper (Obama DNI) and Ashton Carter (Obama Defense Secretary) recommend to President Obama that Admiral Mike Rogers be fired from the NSA.

May 2017: FISC confirms NSA Mike Rogers, stops all FISA 702 About Queries, 702 data permanently purged, no longer available.

Relevant links:
>2016 Cert FISC Memo Opin Order Apr 2017 (4)
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
>British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
archive.is/MITK1
>Nunes charges 'abuse' of government surveillance by FBI and Justice officials
archive.is/xgzbi
>Judicial Watch Statement on Federal Court Order for FBI to Turn Over Comey Memos for Court Review by Next Week
archive.is/pmtXJ
>Office of Inspector General has apparently begun giving Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte the 1.2 million pages of evidence from the year-long inspector general investigation into FBI and DOJ politicization
archive.is/LwtgU

Previous threads:

Checking in before hitting the comfy sack.

Checked before hitting the comfy sack

Uhhhhhh......guys!?!
Theodore Chuang, has just been assigned to the Mark Lambert case involving Uranium One corruption!

Aaaahhh Shit. He was bosom buddies with Obama. This reeks badly.

If your friends, family, or people at work ask you if this is as bad as Watergate, here is your response:

>It's Watergate if Nixon had used the FBI to break into Watergate Hotel, then the Washington Post published front page headlines saying it was George McGovern who had hired foreign agents to break into the Watergate Hotel in an effort to discredit Nixon, and a special prosecutor was appointed to investigate McGovern for treason.
>
>If you think what happened was no big deal, you had better be prepared to dig up the corpse of Richard Nixon and livestream yourself sucking his rotting dick while chanting that he was the greatest President to ever live.

I read a twitter thread last night that Obama and Chuang must have known each other very well as they were both Harvard Law Review editors. The problem is Obama was editor when Chuang was a 1L. Chuang wouldn't have become an editor until Obama had already graduated from law school. Not saying that Chuang may not have conflicts, but the law school angle is weak.

Clinton's and obama will go down! And so will the FBI that let her off the hook
FBI Probe Into Russian Uranium Bribes Concealed By Obama DOJ; Mueller, McCabe, Rosenstein Involved

What many don't realize is that Lambert's Friday indictment is not the first linked to the Uranium One deal.

>In fact, Robert Mueller's FBI had been investigating the scheme since at least 2008 - with retiring Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe assigned to the ongoing investigation which was hidden from the Committee on Foreign Investments in the Untid States (CFIUS). Had they known, the committee never would have approved the Uranium One deal with TENEX's parent company, Rosatom.
>
>Four individuals were eventually prosecuted and given plea agreements after the Uranium One deal was approved. The prosecuting DOJ attorneys? Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and top Mueller investigator in the Trump-Russia probe, Andrew Weissman - who praised former acting Attorney General Sally Yates for defying Trump.
>
>Unsurprisingly, all four indicted individuals were handed extremely light sentences, none of which made headlines.
>
>The judge? Theodore Chuang - an Obama appointee who went to Harvard Law at the same time as Obama, advised Hillary Clinton as "Counselor on detail to the United States Department of State," and just so happened to strike down Trump's "Travel Ban" Executive Order. Chuang's wife, Jacinta Ma served as a senior policy advisor to Michelle Obama.

Chuang also wrote for the same newspaper as oblamo!

Now Chiang is going to be the judge for the Mark Lambert case involving uranium 1!

Let's hope or else this goes under real quick

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0

Stahp!! I can get only so erect!

It's getting bad

>Nellie Ohr applies for HAM radio license to avoid NSA data collection in any other communication format
Flesh this one out for me a bit; she running a number station?

the cold war did end. russia is no longer the power it once was and china is the up and coming contender, hence why there's a billion bases surrounding it throughout guam, japan, SK, etc. your information is outdated

lrn2geopolitics

this is a good doc if you can sift through the anti-western propaganda and feely nonsense
>aljazeera.com/programmes/specialseries/2017/11/coming-war-china-171128124059730.html

The McCain connection needs to be more explored, since it will reveal other operations going on that he is part of.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[ SHILL OPERATIONS EXPOSED]:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Various Shill/

quality general op

I need to make more of these with the commie colors.

Anyone know why Mueller hired that cyber security guy? I think the "our-guy" is bullshit. So what does user know about this guy?

I need a refresher. I remember hearin about this and blowing it off. Now I'm learning to take nothing for granted with these guys.

bump for answer

Bruce Ohr

I could some refreshing on this myself

Nellie Ohr

thanks, bud. i appreciate the bouncy tits.

MAGA

From an embedded link in one of CTH's very researched articles:
wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/LicArchive/license.jsp?archive=Y&licKey=12382876

i just realized they took that documentary down, sad! anyway, to add to this point, geopolitical strategist and analyst Zbigniew Brzezinski talked about this in his book the grand chessboard back in 1997. i've found material covering the geopolitical shift going as far back as the 1960's so this just goes to show how backward and ignorant the average democrap retard is. russia got wiped out clean after the collapse of the soviet empire and has been the west's lap dog ever since. anyone who unironically thinks russia is a cold war era threat is stuck in ooooooold politics. like 80s era old.

Have a question? Don't google for your answer, go to Conservative Treehouse (CTH) and put the key word into the search box on the right hand side. His website has become the "go to" site for details (and many of them are sourced) for the #FusionCollusion.

theconservativetreehouse.com/

Sundance has been re-writing his threads as he gets more pieces to the puzzle. Also, it gives a chance for newcomers to get up to speed. So pick the most recent thread on topic to read.

I didn't realize he had a search function. Big timing!

Well hope this stays up over night I'm out. See y'all Tommorow

Want an update on MegaAnon by Todd Whiskey?

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/dspg20a/

The reason I never got into CBTS threads, aside from some of the larping, is because "the storm" is more like global warming/climate change where the major happening is always off into the future and you can never pinpoint one specific cause.

why does sundance claim that the spelling of alfa bank as "alpha bank" means that papadopolous was running 702 queries for fusion? because greek guy? wtf. it sound completely insane.

nighty bump

youtu.be/RDrfE9I8_hs

bump

I think it is because the Alfa Bank in Russia is prominent. For a russian to misspell the name of the bank to "Alpha", well, would be odd. But not as odd for a greek guy to misspell it that way.

checced

Haven't been following it but just read a bit. After her all-over-the-place posts the other day I lost interest in megan. I get the feeling they (ppl on Reddit) think it's someone who got into her account?

alright, fellas. let me teach you how to make a nice low carb cauliflower casserole thing

you will need:
-2 cups of whatever kind of cheese you want (im more of a mozz kind of guy)
-2 cups of cauli rice (if you dont buy premade just use a cheese grater on some cauli)
-6-8 slices of precooked bacon chopped up (throw it in a bowl and just scissor the shit out of it)
-2 eggs
-whatever spices you want (i like my standard salt and pepper and some cayenne for kick)

throw the cheese, caulirice, bacon (precooked), eggs and spices into a bowl, mix it up, put it in a small to medium casserole glass and cook it for 20~ min @ 400F or until it is a nice golden brown

tasty, low carb, easy to make and it will make people think you know what youre doing in a kitchen

bump

That's my take on it too. I am surprised she hasn't posted here lately because I think she would want to share in the sweet whiff of victory we're beginning to smell. The last six months have been hard.

>777
BASED

jet beams cant melt steel fuels

youtu.be/Rw27TOgHgkU

Tumescent.

nice word

youtube.com/watch?v=oKZw0rrWfKo

I think these guys belong together.

bump

bump for truth

youtu.be/JkjQQh2hol8

bump

>Last six months have been hard.
I totally agree. It's coming, though! I can't wait to put it in the face of all the terribly bluepilled fuckers around me that I'm actually not nuts and they are just blind/gullible.
I was very -pleasantly- surprised, honestly, that there was no dirt to take down Trump on his own accord.

bump for dems getting thrown under the bus

But how does it prove Papdoplous. I agree with this user that it makes Sundance sound insane.

>bump for dems getting thrown under the bus
Pic related

if that was hillary i could die in peace

My thoughts were similar. Kek

Can you give me a link to what sundance wrote so I can re-read it? I don't remember sundance claiming that Papdoplous was actually running the 702s. But is sundance hinting that George Papdoplous may have had a hand in creating the dossier?

Waiting for my Lunesta to kick in. I have to adult tomorrow, ugh. I'm so much of a night person I have to work nights. I think I'm going to break down and work as an EMT while waiting to finish up school. It's intense and the nights go so fast. The pay is garbage, tho. (I'm your age, just changing careers again.)

mobile.twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/953079664775380992

>Lunesta
isnt that stuff bad for you? why not melatonin? im a natural night owl too, thats why i have to keep a bottle of mel on me at all time. anyway, if youre gone, thanks for the bumps. have a good day, user-kun

This is interesting. EMS and medical personnel ... we save lives. Our job isn't to act as some "god" and choose who lives or doesn't. In the same breath, I'm sure in the field a bullet was the "attention" they've gotten in many circumstances, tbqh

It doesn't always work for me. Lunesta is a "nonbenzo" and is in that class because it acts as a benzo but you won't piss hot with it. I have sleep anxiety that even overpowers Lunesta, like tonight. 3mg and still here. I'm not a fan of it really but knew I needed something stronger tonight.
What brand do you use? Maybe that's my issue.

>lunesta
>totally not the name of a birth control pill

Thanks. I knew I read it somewhere today.

Did you read the reply by @GTS_Watch?

"Are you saying Papadopoulos somehow contributed to the dossier?

Perhaps he did it unwittingly. "Alpha" was Papadopoulos' misspelling of "Alfa" in an email. Nellie Ohr, reading Papadopoulos' emails, copied the mistake.
mobile.twitter.com/GTS_Watch/status/953081246476832769

I think that explains how the name of the bank got misspelled so many times in the dossier.

It's a sleeping Rx that helps with anxiety (in the nonbenzo class).

damn, that sounds rough. i was in a car wreck when i was a teen that left me with ptsd for a while and had similarly intense sleep anxiety. i had to fatigue myself by staying up until morning to finally pass out. anyway, im using 10mg target brand stuff. i know for some people it doesnt work at all but for me it gets me drowsy enough to lay down and pass out for the night. thankfully once im out not even an earthquake can wake me up

I've got some. I guess I should try it again. I give it to my gamer son when he's gotta adjust to normal hours.
>10mg
I had a patient on 12mg before. I was pretty amazed when I pulled it. I've taken 9mg before. With going off Adderall and my congnition suffering adding an additional med that inhibits cognitive functioning isn't really want I wanna do.
>PTSD
I know the feel

> adding an additional med that inhibits cognitive functioning isn't really want I wanna do.
I mean the Rx, not melatonin

right, i figured as much. its worth a shot. youd save money at the very least if it worked. another reason i like mel so much is that its pretty benign, dont have to worry about mixing it with the wrong thing and end up naked in a park somewhere on the other side of town. im not a big fan of prescription stuffs as is

Yeah, I discovered the crazy sex "side effect" is actually a thing. Luckily, I'm married. We don't discuss "Lunesta nights" kek

>aggressive behavior
kek

there she is, sweet mel. alas, take me into thy gentle bosom, sweet woman

is this the boomer containment general?

Q, is that you?

i will check if theres a thread morning and slap one up there if there isnt but i gotta go count dem supporters

i leave u all with the song of my people

vocaroo.com/i/s17zmZr5xRtL

Nice. Catch ya later, nibba

Bumps

Bump. Night all

Bump

Steele Dossier 101

threadreaderapp.com/thread/953023592698142725.html

good night