Re:Creators

Rui a cute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/recreators_tv/status/861073076171096064
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If there is a doujin with Rui and Souta, who is the catcher and who is the pitcher?

They're both vers.

Bad episode, didn't have any Mamika.

Altair

Literally the only thing keeping me going is this whole Hime-Setsuna-Souta backstory.

The show is jerking off Meteora too much that I can only hope that they're baiting me hard and she's actually going to get fucked hard.

Oh hey, the anime just answered my question from a week ago.

Same. That's the only thing that's keeping me from dropping this.

But it had Rui and Souta!

Seriously, because of its previous 4 episodes; I got very nervous every time Meteora start talking in this episode.

>It's a we pretend Meteora is the MC episode

Fucking shit.

I get that her long rambling monologues are a nod to her being an infodump NPC in her game, but it stopped being funny the second time.

Why are girls on this show so shit?

Because they don't infodump enough

MFW NPC chick speaks.

looks like the artist for the RWBY manga

Sharkteeth is terrifyingly sexy, though. So she's the best one I guess.

I want to press a spacebar

Bestest boy

Because they haven't given Hime or Setsuna enough screentime yet.

>infodump

Get in the fucking robot Rui.

More like get in my mouth

why did i think deloitte the moment i saw this

And I was concerned he'd be an antagonist. Those lines in the pv were so misleading.

Arkos is best ship

Did Meteora shut up at the latest ep?
>inb4 got infodumped

Meteora has to die. I don't give a fuck abou MC's melodrama though. I think it ruins Hime by association to his shit.

>you will never swap glasses with a cute girl

Why do we live in this absurdly homosexual mortal plane? ;_;

>someone who isn't Hybrid Theory is about to dump exposition
>WE CAN'T HAVE THAT NOW CAN WE
Fuck. They managed exactly 3 minutes and 37 seconds before she took over yet another episode.

What the fuck do you think? No

Nope she got worse.

The real villain of the show.

>He's never swapped glasses with a cute girl

Come on user.

She gained a friend who will exposition back and forth with her.

He was about to.

But did her and MC fuck?

She's my favorite too. I like her and the delinquent.

How to raise an incredibly boring anime.

OH FUCK COME ON
I'm fine if it's some comic relief explaining shit. But they gotta make the most boring character do the infodumps, do they?

Wew
>you're a virgin? Well I can fix that... for a price
I didn't realize they were gonna go this far with the whole 'red is a whore' joke, but they're really laying it on thick. She jumped that fucking chance like she was waiting for it.

*don't they

>be hime
>put up all of these fictional characters against each other so they'll destroy the universe with their powers
>they just chill and eat fast food instead

>stop stealing my spotlight, I got to infodump

This didn't bother me before because at least she was saying new shit, but this time half the episode was a recap of what she talked about last episode.

>it's cold
>my feet hurt
>this whore keeps trying to get dick
>why are they flirting
>I could be explaining something right now

Doujins with faceless old men shutting Meteora up when?

>
Yeah I thought the camwhoring scene was a bit much. Really, Aniplex?

If they didn't make her a rei clone it could be slightly more bearable. Or at least spread out the talk among the rest of characters. She carries every discussion too much.

Post smug Meteora

They're just intentionally fucking with us now. Meteora is being set up to fall so hard. I can't wait.

>I'm here to destroy your sales

I bet while they're fucking her instead of "aaah!

It's all going according to keikaku

They way they used her exposition dump this episode made it clear to me that they know exactly how boring and awful these are to sit through and are doing it on purpose.

After the second episode, I remember describing this show as a meta-shitpost about creativity and I'm pretty certain now that's exactly what this is. I don't know why. Even if it's tongue-in-cheek, I can't fathom what purpose a show serves in being intentionally boring for half of its first cours, but here it is

I really want to punch Hime's face

What should have bothered you before is that all the shit she's saying is coming out of thin air. She has no basis to assume breaking the laws of physics in the real world is going to fuck up the universe or anything else.

You could just as easily explain the characters as carrying around a bubble of their home universe as why they can still function the same way.

Like all the bullshit about imagination and needing people to believe strongly enough to affect change. Just as easily, it could be that the Creators only affect their own worlds and once a character is removed from that world, they are insulated from all subsequent changes.

That she doesn't even mention any of this sort of stuff as possibilities as flaws in her infodumping is ridiculous. That nobody else points it out is even worse.

God, I hope so.

She's just keep talking while they diddle her. Even with a dick in her mouth. She'd still be dumping.

But you know on second thought it's not so farfetched that she could be a double agent. You think of Rei clones as innocent and shy but she's actually very aware of everything and quite bold too. Also don't forget that she still has weapons besides the missiles.

I legitimately thought they would fuck then and there

Friendly reminder that Hime is nothing but a discount Suigintou and that if you had seen the original series 10 years ago you would have been able to notice this by the first glance.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised honestly.

All this meta shit reminds of those Black Lagoon pages with the cast as actors in a movie. I wouldn't put it past the guy to go full ham on the script just so the audience would hate the infodump NPC.

>they know exactly how boring and awful these are to sit through

yes, they do

Translate

I can't read moon, what does it say?

What's this?

twitter.com/recreators_tv/status/861073076171096064

>Like all the bullshit about imagination and needing people to believe strongly enough to affect change.

Where did all this come from, seriously? Everything she told that agent at the end. Same with Yuuya saying they manifested because they were popular. From what's I've seen Himegimi is clearly influencing certain characters over, like what we see with Red and Blue.

Hiroe should do dogeza for ruining the anime with such a shit character

Their doujin is them describing the act in all its superfluous detail. Can't wait.

How tall is Rui?

Is Koura Ayano Marine's real name?

Aoki, Komatsu, and Suzumura talk event.

"I made her talk a lot because it's funny fuck you"

Looks like an event where you can come and watch Linkin park dump exposition live and in person.

There better be some massive payoff after all this suffering whenever Meteora opens her mouth.

Seiyuu talkshow with Komatsu(Red) and Suzumaru(Purple).

>Get infodumped irl live

kek
What are the responses/replies

i want to kiss meteora on the lips

So when does this show get good?

>linkin park
I get it now!

When Meteora finally shut her mouth, so never

Too tall

Look at this little shit.
She knows she's ruining everything and she loves it.
>And I'd do it again, too.

That what we are all are wondering. So far it's just infodumping to set-up stuff in a boring way with no real payoff right now.

Haven't seen the episode yet. Is she still info dumping?

You've got to be shitting me.

It's her show, now.

>silver hair AND purple eyes
No wonder no one liked her

We've gone through 5 threads or more within 12 hours, what do you think?

im really hoping infodump is her power like the next time theres a huge fightscene between everyone she just starts talking and everyone just stops. after the speech chunni says you understand nothing about holoscorpions.

I literally skipped forwards every time she opened her mouth.
Her infodumps couldn't be more redundant at this point.

Are you an accountant?

What's her name, Sup Forums?

When they inevitably blow Meteora the fuck out everyone would have dropped it. Really bad plan.

Meteora is the main character! It's Meteora's show!

This is probably the most turned-on she's ever been

Niggerfaggot

Gunpuku no Himegimi

>Can you imagine the deepthroat she would give though