Dave Chapelle drops redpills on hollywood sexual abuse

>Dave Chapelle talks about sex abuse in hollywood, Trump,COINTELPRO, Weinstein and more in his last netflix special

>intro is plastered with pizzagate triangles

he also drops clues as to why he left the entertainment industry for 12 years and how they tried to fuck him over by smearing his image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc
vimeo.com/90431267
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking spics fuck the fuck off he does not drop clues, he's a zogbot

After smoking crack and taking steroids for 15 years he isn't funny anymore.

explain your reasoning.

he's lived in DC and he knows what goes down there. he was controlled by his managers like a bottom bitch. that's literally the point of bird revelation

none of that happened. it was a hit piece because he didn't continue his show once he got tired of paying the price of fame and fortune.

yes he panders, but he's also slowly leading the brainwashed masses to the right side, just doing it step by step... as you would do it if you were actually intelligent and not a fucking sperg

one of the first lines in this new show
"It's funny until it happens to you"
then goes on about rape

I think he's been trying to tell us something...
youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc

why'd he need to get so buff?

entire special was anti-trump and pro-tranny

not funny at all either, sad!

do you retards ever get tired of the word" redpilled"
its played the fuck out, man.
this isn't redit, you can be yourself.

vimeo.com/90431267 youtube removed king 810 killem all so official thread theme king 810 killem all cause god help us save flint and save the flinternet.

Could this just mean he lived long enough to see himself become an insider and did the dress hazing ritual?
You don't just reappear up on the map like he did

i was thinking the same myself. he comes back out of nowhere with a netflix special

>You don't just reappear up on the map like he did

Why not? Everyone liked the chappele show. of course netflix would pick him up for a special if he wanted. so would HBO or anyone else, it's free money for everyone involved.

>Mfw finding out Dave Chappelle is literally a muslim

How can he be so based and retarded at the same time?

Dave
I want my money back

his show got dropped because he refused to be a zogbot

this, pay denbts DAVE

Dave...
My money.

Back.
I want my money dave.

Pic relate is funnier than you now dave.

Thank you for the DAVE I WANT MY MONEY BACK
buump

What happened to this guy. He seemed really red pilled for a nigger celebrity then he suddenly dropped off the face off the earth and started getting arrested for all sorts of random stupid shit.

Netflix is compromised, the latest cuckmerical should eliminate doubt.

That girl must have a good pussy. No excuse though. But it's good to have someone that isn't literally inbred being a muslim. He could help reform those stupid cunts

Who cares.
He is doing the sell out thing too.
Dave I want my money back

He a normie muslim or bowtie bean pie Yakub one?

yep he wore the dress

he made a comment on a joke on a different show about going to the illuminati christmas party