Youjo Senki

Now that the dust has settled, what did Sup Forums think of the series? Is there any hope for a season 2? Now that the LN is serialized will it increase in popularity?

Which art do you think is the best? The LN, Manga, or anime?

The sales numbers looked pretty good so S2 might happen, eventually.

They have enough source material for it, and the anime sparked interest in a lot of backers.

I hope so.

in terms of art
LN>Anime>Manga

Shit taste desu, senpai.

>now that the dust has settled

Fucking great though it was getting tiresome and repetitive towards the end, the lack of confrontation between Tanya and mr. x dissapointed me. Also the concept alone behind Tanya's character is a money maker so i think it would be nuts not to exploit their new flagship in the future.

My guilty pleasure that did well in sales.

Best Isekai anime. Best loli of the century. Art reminds me of Hellsing which isn't bad. Good sales which means S2 guaranteed. LN art is amazing but I cannot expect an anime to be able to reproduce that look animated.

Will buy the LN this November for sure.

>Will buy the LN this November for sure.
there will be official translation?

Licensed by Yen Press. First volume due this November. Will take forever but at least it's something.

good enough for me

Whatever you mean with "dust has settled"? There was no particular shitposting arguing with a bunch of people that hated the show yet linger on threads. Most bad stuff was arguing about real life wars. You are full of shit.

good series, never got used to the duck lips

This time it's too fast from license announcement. Sounds like another NGNL tier reddit meme translation unless they just sat on the license announcement and had already months of work into it.

Is there another Anime / Manga / Light Novel that covers a war on that scale (inspired by WWI)?

Volume 2 Chapter 3 never!

Visha a qt

>*6,680
S2 boys.

LN=anime=manga

if something shit like overlord managed to get a second season and a movie on worse slaes then im sure this will, at least i hope so.

>worse slaes
False and learn to write, faggot.

oh god did it manage to sell even more in the end? my numbers are old.
why do people love eating shit so much?

I liked it and I hope there's a season 2, season 1 didn't really have all that much meat and potatoes. Too much world building to leave it at a single cour thing.

Now that I've written that, it's probably cursed to never get a s2.

Well, the last episode was a real big set up.

I hated that the anime and the ln focused so much on the war and not in tanya.