>SoS T-Rex meets NOR FM Soreide 1/11/18
youtu.be/YklCvBaGikE
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, TreasSec Mnuchin) 1/11/18
youtu.be/HeqL11a1sLU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skCQISEUVXM
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/346647-opinion-the-real-record-on-black-america-under-trump-vs
washingtonexaminer.com/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-lowest-on-record/article/2645076
thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/366886-trumps-school-choice-victory-is-just-the-beginning
youtube.com/watch?v=WB3-C-sypj0
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Plan_For_Urban_Renewal.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=M3tIZDvHrI8
wanwan.moe/
archive.is/hJgrY
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
archive.is/pvowG)
archive.is/w9lVO)
youtube.com/watch?v=_yNAABKD4IA
imgur.com/a/7TqD3
imgur.com/a/M3G7D
imgur.com/a/ofqcG
imgur.com/a/jHbQL
imgur.com/a/hrRxE
imgur.com/a/Zw5jk
imgur.com/a/GjPG8
imgur.com/a/s1lhC
imgur.com/a/f6oCp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO

Powerful.

Is this the logical end of the #MeToo movement? The contract-ification of relationships?

Real awoo hours, frens!

Can we make one of King shaking Trumps hand?

that picture of obama on the bike with the helmet is the definition of soyboy president

laugh my fucking ass off

College: not even once.

MAGA!

repulsive pls delet thank u goodbye

Even more powerful after the one where wonder woman is bullying Trump. Makes you wonder what the artist meant by this

It's already splintering because of the Aziz Ansari blowback. Even NYT and the Atlantic are saying it's bullshit but the far left are doubling down and basically saying men can't have sex without being oppressors.

Is this the thread where we awoo?

Will need new baker for a few hours, watching Clippers game

They wuz kangz n shiet.

That looks like a young Debbie Washerwoman Schultz.

yes

Dude how dare this faggot, if someone else is Batman you don't get to ironically call yourself fucking Batman, you have to get your own superhero name you god forsaken brain eating sand nigger. I don't know why but that made me autistically angry.

They get to vote.

So I guess the "Muh Russia" narrative has been completely abandoned at this point? I haven't heard mention of it for almost a week, which coincides almost seamlessly with the recycling of the "Muh Drumpf is a racist!" Narrative. Funny how that works, isn't it?

She's cute
I'd give her a good dicking

youtube.com/watch?v=skCQISEUVXM

good morning /ptg/! norwaysama here. gimme (you)s

I've been so conditioned into thinking that any sign held by a women that has the word "Trump" in it is some kind of stupid protest that I stared at this picture for a solid couple of minutes before realizing it was just supposed to be a nice gesture. I fucking hate the Left. They're turned me so cynical.

There is no winning over blacks, they get on average a million dollars of gibs over the course of their lives from just the federal government.

How can any Republican expect to win the vote of a race that pays basically no taxes and receives the most gibs of anyone?

>freckles

chicken or the egg?

What am I looking at here? Does this person have a Y chromosome or not? I'm genuinely confused.

ECT cures faggotry

>the amount of stretch marks on that left boob

also something is very wrong with the guy on the right, his musculature is way off

“I will fight to make sure every single African-American child in this country is fully included in the American dream” –President Trump

>Why Trump is better for black America than Obama

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/346647-opinion-the-real-record-on-black-america-under-trump-vs

>Black unemployment rate falls to lowest on record
washingtonexaminer.com/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-lowest-on-record/article/2645076

>Trump’s school choice victory is just the beginning

thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/366886-trumps-school-choice-victory-is-just-the-beginning

>Trump’s New Deal For Black America
With A Plan For Urban Renewal

youtube.com/watch?v=WB3-C-sypj0

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Plan_For_Urban_Renewal.pdf

Nobody needs to tell African-Americans in this country that the old new deal from the Democratic Party isn’t working for them. In election after election, Democratic party leaders take African-American voters for granted and year after year the condition of Black America gets worse. The conditions in our inner cities today are unacceptable. Too many AfricanAmericans have been left behind. African-Americans need a new deal from their next president. Donald Trump is proposing just that. The following are ten promises announced by Donald Trump that will define a new deal for Black America:

>Great Education Through School Choice
>Safe Communities
>Equal Justice Under The Law
>Tax Reforms To Create Jobs And Lift Up People And Communities
>Financial Reforms To Expand Credit To Support New Job Creation
>Trade That Works For American Workers
>Protection From Illegal Immigration
>New Infrastructure Investment
>Protect The African-American Church
>America First Foreign Policy

youtube.com/watch?v=M3tIZDvHrI8

I think it's a dude, look at the stretch marks on the titty

No republican seriously expects to 'win' the black vote. There are some that want to maximize it by throwing gibs at them or saying dumb shit (like Rand did with his Detroit Republican spiel).

Okay, thanks for posting.

wanwan.moe/

Reddit: not even once

Sophomore a best

i cant tell, is this m2f or f2m?

Some of them clearly do
Any time Trump goes beyond some virtue signalling for the benefit of white cucks, thats clearly trying to "win" them over

But he will lose more than he gains, rich whites like Trump are 100% out of touch with the evils/harm that niggers bring.

someone make a pic

Chaotic Good
>You know the funny thing, I don't get along with rich people. I get along with the middle class and the poor people better than I get along with the rich people

Neutral Good
>We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism

Lawful Good
>We will make America strong again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And we will make America great again.

Lawful Neutral
>I judge people based on their capability, honesty, and merit.

True Neutral
>What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.

Chaotic Neutral
>It's always good to be underestimated.

Lawful Evil
>Well, yes, I've fired a lot of people. Generally I like other people to fire, because it's always a lousy task. But I have fired many people.

Neutral Evil
>When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.

Chaotic Evil
>I could stand in the middle Of fifth avenue and shoot somebody And I wouldn't lose any voters

>wtf impeach!

I don't know, you have a meme flag on. just kidding I recognize your style norgeous.

You really have to ask ?

I can't believe NYT actually ran this. Democrats are so fucked

archive.is/hJgrY
>companies are hiring people with criminal records, disabilities or prolonged bouts of joblessness.
>there are signs of wage growth starting to show
>companies are hiring straight out of prisons because they need workers
>increase in postings open to people without experience.
>unemployment rates have fallen sharply in recent years for people with disabilities or without a high school diploma
>participation rate for workers aged 25 to 54 hit a seven-year high in December.
>unemployment for African-Americans fell to 6.8 percent in November, the lowest rate on record
>warehouse workers: “If someone applies for a job and you don’t get to them within 24 hours, that person will already have taken another job.”
>household incomes have risen rapidly in the past two years, with the strongest gains coming for those in the poorest families.
>more people switching jobs, and getting bigger bumps in pay for doing so.

How the fuck are dems supposed to compete with this?

post yfw the Democrats literally try to impeach Trump over the fake news awards

how deep does the rabbit hole go?

Liberals and kikes actually believe that Trump hasn’t done anything since being elected. If you know any of these (((people))), show them these links! We must break the conditioning!

Trump Accomplishments - pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
Trump MAJOR Accomplishments (2017) - pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6

NEW THIS WEEK!

>Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for the economy (archive.is/pvowG)
>Donald Trump’s Support Among Blacks Has Doubled Since 2016 (archive.is/w9lVO)

Ansari is about as nu-male as it gets
It gets worse than that, of the blacks that do work and pay taxes a huge portion, almost all the mid to high earners, are in the public sector. There will always be black Republicans but we can't devote significant resources to pandering to a group that will only go about 10% Republican at best until either the end of time or some cultural revitalization happens with them, and frankly I don't have a lot of hope for Black America suddenly getting it's shit together, the left fucked their culture up beyond repair imo.

looks f2m honestly.

Other presidents created civilian awards

>President's Volunteer Service Award (GW Bush)
>Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (Reagan)
>President's Education Awards Program (Reagan)
>President's Environmental Youth Award (Nixon)
>Presidential Medal of Freedom (Kennedy)

mr manning's dialator is prob around 20cm

Holy shit I just got here this thread. Are the jannies/mods actually doing their jobs for once? Are these IDs being mass genocided or am I just just seeing some crazy shit on my end!?

>rules
Ok then. That's very funny.

>dialator

Did the doggo died?

fuck them
2018 will break their spirit
2020 will break their souls
when they crawl back asking for forgiveness, I will then teach them the error of their ways

Yeah but this alarm allowed for some hilarious incest

How hard is it to find a girl nowdays who isnt corrupted by the jewish tricks?
It's like I have to go use the Roy Moore route.

That is exactly why he's doing it: to placate the massive amount of cuckold whites that demand placation of their inner guilt with some empty rhetoric. It's not to get blacks to suddenly vote in droves for R's, it's to shut up the majority of white voters that don't want to be seen as racist and want plausible deniability.

>leftists
>deep

bump

Even blacks in the police or the military, people like to forget those are public sector jobs who hire by affirmative action & never actually have to produce results.

Look at that Dorner guy, people suck his dick because he went on a shooting spree rather than get a non-public sector job.

I think Trump should definately spread some awareness about the realities of the cost to whites that blacks pose. Maybe that's for a later date though.

wew

about this deep
youtube.com/watch?v=_yNAABKD4IA

Fuck's sake, what IS up with this? Dems should be all for a tranny in Senate, and yet Manning has somehow become yet another Putinbot. Is it because the (((hormones))) turned him into a nutjob that can't keep his mouth shut?

>her

You're right, all the niggers should help in moving the filthy kikes out of the way. Good step toward a free world. Remember: Wonder Woman is Israeli, Mr. Gal Gadouche.

Manning is running against a two-term incumbent in a safe seat. It would be their Roy Moore.

always thought he was a girl - sure he did

its amazing really. thank you obama! jk

Don't know, I'm in an asian phase now and they're not very interested in politics. Last one went to Trump rallies but I think she's just trying to become more Americanized, can't even vote.

m2f.

f2m normally have some weird scar in their chest area

First, intel agencies werent supposed to surveil US citizens. But they did. Then they werent supposed to "store" it. But they did. Then they werent supposed to search it. But they did. Then they werent supposed to "unmask" it. But they did. Then they werent supposed to leak it...

look at the body frame. no woman has that narrow of a waist

>It's like I have to go use the Roy Moore route.
Do it.

It comes and goes.

>How can any Republican expect to win the vote of a race that pays basically no taxes and receives the most gibs of anyone?
by pitting them against illegal spics?

Is that true? That's incredible if it is.

yuck

* FISA – Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act
* 702 – An American caught up in the process of Foreign Surveillance
* (16) – A search query based on “TO” and “FROM”
* (17) – A search query based on “ABOUT”

When a FISA-702 search is conducted based on the need for “national security” no approval from the FISA court is needed. Search away. If the FISA search is because of a “vital national security interest” the resulting search data can be opened without seeking permission from the FISA court.
A “FISA-702(16)” Search Result – would be a search result of the FBI (counter terrorism database) or NSA database that returns an American person as a result of a “To” or “From” (16) type data search.
EXAMPLE: Querying phone data (phone number) TO: Mohammed BadGuy or FROM: Mohammed BadGuy – might return a list of phone numbers that also contains an American persons phone number. That American person is protected by the fourth amendment. To look at the “upstream” connections of the American Person to other people, likely Americans, the search operator would need to ask permission of the FISA Court for permission to review the results.
[NOTE: *Exception* the search was vital to national security. Then the upstream phone numbers could be reviewed without asking FISA permission.]
A “FISA-702(17)” Search Result – would be a search result of the FBI (counter terrorism database) or NSA database that returns an American person (702) as a result of an “ABOUT” (17) type data search.
EXAMPLE: Querying everything in email ABOUT: Mohammed BadGuy – might return communication of an American who wrote about Mohammed BadGuy. To look at the email of the American, the search operator would need to ask permission of the FISA Court to see the email content.
[NOTE: *Exception* the search was vital to national security. Then the email could be looked at without asking permission]

mentally ill
cams with a girl on cam and fucks her
he's a nut case

they want the freak support and image. they don't actually like those people

but its ok ! we need massive surveillance because of all the foreigners in the country! It's for your own safety!

pft That ain't going to work, that's maybe an internal conflict between dems, nothing that could get blacks voting Republican.

Stop posting trans monstrosities if you aren't going to force feed the red pill about it.

For example, Do not under any circumstances click the following links if you EVER want to sleep again:

imgur.com/a/7TqD3
imgur.com/a/M3G7D
imgur.com/a/ofqcG
imgur.com/a/jHbQL
imgur.com/a/hrRxE
imgur.com/a/Zw5jk
imgur.com/a/GjPG8
imgur.com/a/s1lhC
imgur.com/a/f6oCp
imgur.com/a/7TqD3

AWOO~

Tool is for faggots

1>4>2>3

>Norway and Asia
>and Asia

And only the Norway thing got tons of media coverage. I wonder why...

1>3>2>4

Her most recent official photo looks much different.