Will you vote for her? She went to jail to fight the establishment

She'd be the only person the fight the swamp for us.
theintercept.com/2018/01/15/centrist-dems-launch-smear-campaign-against-young-trans-woman-all-to-keep-an-old-straight-white-man-in-power/

make some effort to look female
if that's your whole thing, at least make an effort
how can you advertise to serve your constituents if you can't even serve your own mental illness?

You now realize the that military psychologically tortured him into a tranny in order to punish him, publicly humiliate him, and make the public lose empathy for him.

I knew it was a psy-op from day 1 he became "Chelsea"

Yeah, I probably would, to be honest.

>her
>she

>she

its rare that I look at a person and emit absolute disgust and repulsion every time i glance at their repugnant face.

>she
NOPE.

i knew this shit was coming as soon as that faggot went to jail. it's just as fucking cringe worthy as i expected. can't wait for the mental illness to run its course and watch this sack of shit an hero on instaface or whatever kikery is en vogue at the moment.

Sweetie that’s a dude

>Women demand more representation in gov't and positions of power
>Men don't want to give up the power
>Women won't shut up about it
>Men start pretending to be women to hold onto power while also satisfying women

certainly women aren't dumb enough to fall for this?

>how can you advertise to serve your constituents if you can't even serve your own mental illness?

I lol'd. Underated.

I feel bad for Manning. He lost his fucking mind because of CIA bastards fighting traitors to the nation and flag.

Wow. I thought MD dems we’re going to roll over for this guy.

I don't live in Maryland, so I can't vote for her, but I will be donating to her campaign. :)

>dishonorable discharge
fuck no

HE NEEDS TO FIX HIS 5O'CLOCK SHADOW

I'd vote for him...

...from a rooftop.

No. The guy is mentally ill. He should have laid low and enjoyed the fame. Now even the people who used to like him think he’s a fucking retard.

I truly am rooting for him to win. Maryland is going to vote blue anyways, so I would rather that thing wins than someone competent. He will redpill normies across America every time he speaks. Then when he finally kills himself, and we have a special election to replace him, normies will have had enough of the embarrassment and Maryland will vote Trump in 2020. It will be glorious

all trannies and faggots should be publicly executed

This ffs.

Does no one understand he committed treason and put the life of many in danger including national security as a whole?

If he won the dog catcher seat in detroit I would learn Russian and bail this failed country to do grunt work for the mother land.

They placed white guys at the top of the oppression pyramid and are too stupid to realize it.

Are voting records a matter of public record? If so a list needs to be made of everyone that votes for this fucking traitor.

This is why I hate post-2016 Sup Forums. This is an example of someone who actually stood up to power, protected our rights as Americans, and fought against a surveillance state that has gotten out of control. All this, and Sup Forums can only focus on the fact that "he" wants to be called "she." Disgraceful.

Fuck off, you degenerate shill.

>He stood up for our rights!!!1!
> He wants to throw you in a gulag for not calling a man 'she'

Have you met a woman...?

Isn't Wikileaks Russian agents? Didn't Manning leak to Wikileaks? Doesn't that make Manning a Russian agent?

Wait, so a person who has been convicted of treason, and has a dishonorable discharge can run for office? what the fuck.

Yeah that was my first thought. Pretty sure felons cant run for public office.

That’s not a “her”!
That’s not a “she”!
That is a coward, who took on the persona of a female, in order to avoid a harsher punishment in a gynocentic society.
That is an it.

He fought for your rights, your right to rot in jail if you call him a man

>leak some shit
>get tortured at Guantanamo so much you think you are a chick

>attacked his stepmother with a knife
>faked having PTSD to get out of a pencil pushing desk job
>broke thousands of dollars worth of equipment and tried to shoot an officer when he was disciplined for bad time management
>would regularly run to a supply room to cry hysterically while his colleagues looked on in embarrassment
>tried to carve a suicide note into a chair
>assaulted a woman
>cautioned for a slur-filled tirade against a lesbian servicewoman
What did Manning mean by this?

HE, you faggot kike, it's a HE.

Yes they can and always have been able to.

I also thought about that. Didn't they paint undesirables as homosexuals back in the day for the sake reason?

Yeah, and then in jail they gave Bradley some fucked up mental trauma, partly to punish him and partly to test it for public consumption. They also did their regular voodoo electroshock mond control shit and let the thing out when it was good and ready to serve its purpose.

Normally, felons can't run - but the law changed last year in Maryland, just in time for Little Miss Monarch Zombie.

>She
Sage

>1 post by this ID
Kill yourself

Her twitter looks like someone vomited fruity pebbles while making spice girl level political comments. This alone is reason for me to never consider this man for anything.

>centrist dems

I fucking love this. Keep eating their own. I love that the Democrats keep attacking centrists and want to cater towards their idpol wing.

why would i vote for someone that couldn't even succeed at killing themself?

fpbp

Stop buying in to the jewproganda. That's a HIM.

Air Force Intel guy here.

If you asked for volunteers for Manning’s firing squad at my unit, you’d have fistfights over who gets to pull the trigger.

That fucking freak should have hung

>she

What was AF's beef with Manning?
I get that the guy's pretty fucked now but what was leaked initially should've been leaked.

him

>her

>trans woman
Why do they do this? It's a trans man. A man who is trans.

He’s a leaker who got a slap on the wrist. Releasing classified information is a huge deal and he did it and is revered a hero by the left, even though he basically leaked random shit most likely for the sole purpose of getting attention.

Yeah, fuck ups in war happen. The Apache lighting up those journalists is cited a lot, but what were they supposed to do? You see guys in enemy territory behind like bad guys carryin what appeared to be an RPG aimed at friendly forces. Fuck ups happen. It’s war, not kindergarten.

It’s not an Air Force thing. It’s an Intel thing. Really, it’s a thing for anyone who has a security clearance and works with classified information. Shithead should have hung and so should Reality Winner.

We have enough tards in government

>her

He’s XY not XX.

>This is an example of someone who actually stood up to power, protected our rights as Americans, and fought against a surveillance state that has gotten out of control.

We're not talking about Edward Snowden here.

Bradley Manning.....

I used to admin on MABTW forums, under the name "Edrick"

I never met Dick Masterson.

A commuted sentence means he/she still did the crime. The conviction stands. I don't think she can vote let alone run for any office

>S H E
>H
>E

Only tiny part of what he leaked had political, social and diplomatic relevance. Most of what he leaked was tactical information that compromised allies and only benefited the enemy.

What he deserves is execution for treason.

I can't understand why this guy looks like a female personal trainer at my gym. This is creeping me out.

They could have just left this faggot to rot in prison but no, we get this. Fucking fruity pants in a purple hat.

>becomes a tranny
>doesn’t put effort into looking like a woman
Lmao he’s just a dude that wears women’s clothes.

Celui c'est un homme

>Chadley Manning
>leaks a bunch of nerd shit, didn't read it anyway who cares
>commits treason but gets pardoned by nobel prize winning president
>dresses like a woman because why the fuck not
>runs for public office just to piss off loser transphobes

The military uses sex as a torture weapon for straight people, if you don't believe look up the Australia SAS that blew the whistle on sexual torture because he got a dildo in the ass for torture training.

>She
Fuck off faggot.
Ya know something all the cooky lefty t-"girls" always seem to look like men in makeup and dumb outfits.
Meanwhile all the super submissive conservative traps actually look like women.

ni!

him u dumb nigger

>her

She is a tool used by the (((cia)))

if she posts hot trap nudes I will

>she
Amerimutts in suicide watch

>more invaders get smoked
wow it's terrible

shave your legs

As someone from Maryland I haven't voted since I voted Trump twice a year ago but this is going to make me get off my ass and keep this thing out of power. HES a traitor and an abomination.

Par for the course here in Spain

I hope he wins. It would be fucking hilarious. I'll be overseas watching this country implode since the Donald is 30 fucking years too late.

>If the commies somehow win, this histronic psychopath-traitor becomes a hero of the revolution.
>A symbol of trans rights

I want Chelsea leaks. If that's her I'll vote for her immediately without any research. (yes I live in the district in question. No this is not a troll. If she uploads nudes she will get my vote, and probably many thousands more like me.)

Got pardoned by obummer

I don't think he's a traitor, per se. I think he's a strange faggot who chose the wrong side. Notice that Julian is /our/guy, but this faggot isn't?

#ImWithXir

What if Sup Forums rallied around him like it did Trump and meme him into a sacrificial lamb. Would libs have to be contrarian and media wash him to an hero?

>What if Sup Forums rallied around him like it did Trump and meme him into a sacrificial lamb. Would libs have to be contrarian and media wash him to an hero?

Why is this person being shilled for so much?

"She" went to jail for being a rat bastard.

>Why is this person being shilled for so much?

Because it's the Dem's turn to have a Roy Moore

And should've been hanged.

The CIA has a mindbreak and forced feminisation program

Black Jesus went to jail for you.

/ourguy/

Pretty flawless resume for today's Democrat party desu.
Good luck to Bradley in the primary

Good luck Chelsea.

I'd vote for you if I could.

#WeGotThis

THIS
If Manning could beat Cardin in the primary, America would get yet another clear look at the absolute state of the Democrat party.

>The CIA has a mindbreak and forced feminisation program

you're damn right they do.

it works off of the trauma based mind control shit.

They induce a trauma so severe that the mind basically puts up an "amnesia wall" to try to forget it (to save the ego), and then they use specific trauma related stimuli to implant psychological programming into the splinter personality behind the amnesia wall.

The "Sex Kitten" is just one of many types of alters they can create.

Sentence was commuted. Conviction still stands.He can run but he can`t serve.