>muh street justice

there are literally people on Sup Forums right now who believe cops are, by and large, good people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OflGwyWcft8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP loves nigger dick

I don't, fuck the police, those ANTIFA defending faggots.

Yeah, they are stupid. That's not to say that people should promote a hatred of police like niggers do, just realize how shitty they are and cooperate for the sake of your wellbeing.

I'm an anti-police person. A lot of police officers are fuckin' retards from the military who still that they're in Afghanistan and can treat people like they don't have rights.

Fuck the police. A lot of them are racist against black people too.

>lick the boot, goyim! it's for your own good

I hate both

Break the law, you get the SMAW.

cops are, by and large indispensable. injury to the arrested person is extraordinarily infrequent, and as bodycams are showing us is virtually always justified.

criminals are garbage. the state imposes the sanctity of human life, betray the state and you're fair game

Like all groups of people some are good, some are bad.

There is a dynamic in play because of the natural tendency for power to corrupt people. In the end it's the position itself to blame not the men behind it. And who's to blame for that? Us, the citizens.

Why wasn't this fag in NYC in front of that Mercedes when we needed him?

The man was a drug using degen

I dont care he died

>criminals are garbage.

Cops are criminals themselves. COP = Criminals Of Permission.

I see an Officer and a disobedient suspect.
Next thread.

I hope someone captures that guy, puts a bag over his head, takes him to an undisclosed location, tortures him and humiliates him on video before they shoot him in the head five times. He's a fucking monster.

>SHEEEIIIIITTTTT FUK DAH POLICE
>chimps out and tries to grab cop's gun
>OH FUCK RAYCIS PO LICE Y U SHOT ME

who are you quoting?

You dont seem to understand user

I wear the boots

Cooperate until it is time to seize power.
If they come for your guns they are enemy combatants
They didn't refuse the order so they deserve to die
Of course then you are at war pick a high value target and kill your way up the chain of command.
Seize Intel and dump it along the way.
Just kidding pol is a board of peace

>t. doesnt know most cops just have AAs and no military exp

Cops are just state henchmen

>person says to just cooperate for your own safety
>FUKKEN BOOTLICKERS

You dipshit. 99% of the time when a cop ends up hurting or killing someone during an arrest its because they turned into a nigger and tried to attack the cop.

how can anyone defend the guy in the OP image?

>post no information about what happened
>just REEEEE FUCK COPS DEY MEANY HEADS

The victim was utterly retarded.

trick question [spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]

YOU'RE FUCKED

Except this instance was the 1% when they didn't

youtube.com/watch?v=OflGwyWcft8

Cool another nigger thread. Cops kill niggers because niggers are shit and they belong in the dumpster.

you know that little "google" link next to the image? Click on that, you fucking retard. Reverse image search.

National conceal carry > Police state

He had a nigger with him in the hotel room. I don’t condone the cops’ actions but what it looked like was a degen dude busy paying to drill oil. Not a loss

They kill whites too

>reading comprehension
I don’t like it but I’m not going to fret over a racemixer.

Wrong. A lot of cops are military veterans.

Military veterans get preferential treatment during the hiring process because they already know how to use weapons and other stuff.

I think it should be the opposite - military veterans should get points DEDUCTED during the hiring process because they're sent over to some foreign country and treat people like they don't have rights.

A lot of the "bad cops" you see in the news are retards from the military.

My brother and his wife are both cops
Fight me niggers I'd side with cops anyday of the week if it means getting shitskins and degenerates off our streets

The police are just glorified gangsters running errands for a glorified gang. If you watch police enough you realise they act exactly the same as the criminals

>muh reading comprehension
>not seeing the forest for the trees

simon says, roll goyim.

daily reminder that when the revolution comes cops get the bullet too

I’ve met few leos with military exp. it might be different in your part of the country but a lot just have a “degree” in crim J or worse “””art”””

I mean vast majority of cops are idiots who would be working retail if they weren't cops.

But we want them to be stupid. That means they won't ask too many questions when the time comes.

>saving that many gay pics
>cant see my dank doubles in a sea of shills
my dude the cop is a piece of shit regardless

Liberals hate cops. Conservatives respect cops.

>the revolution
Quit larping you fucking loser
Who do you think has most of the ammunition and weapons?

Fucking stupid thread

>muh digits
>doesn't know what google is

you're a living meme

faggots respect cops. most of us tolerate them

>implying

leave

Daily reminder that cops give the bullets after revolutions. Police are a utility of whomever comes to power. They invariably follow and are used by (rather than disposed of) by new regimes across the political spectrum.

Do something about then pussy

you really think this won't happen in your lifetime? are you comfortable in your life right now? are you preparing yourself for war?

black people are racist against black people.