What do you think of the new Oregairu volume?

I've never read it honestly, but the reviews said, they're super similar to Oregairu.

I'm just happy as fuck Yukinofags got BTFO.

>believing Watari would write a generic Yukino end

tf is this wannabe oregairu
my ass still waiting.. if they make a shit ending, watari's gon lose some readers

Is the white haired one confirmed girl or trap?

i swear, if the white haired girl is a trap, im done.. totsuka is better

Did Oregairu ever get concluded? I haven't been on Sup Forums in about a year so I stopped keeping up.

How would you feel if it unironically turned out better than the original?

nah it's not even finished yet
watari delayed it for some god damn reason

Yes Komachi realized her true feelings and went on a killing spree.

i would kill myself
yukino will always be in my heart (kms)

I wonder if it is as pretentious

Short answer: it is.
Long answer:

Is there any hope from an ouchy-youth?

"Suddenly, people started calling me 'trash'. That was way too rude from those brats... I may not be strong or powerful, but at least I'm stronger than old people, women or kids!"
"Let me tell you a secret: that's quite rubbish."

Akihito Sayama, a perfect loser of a high school student that exerts all his efforts to stand in the way of the winner-type people, and Kaori Onodera, a cold-hearted blizzard-like lethargic girl who had retired from club activities that explore the reasons why people experience hurt.
After school, the two of them were called by Sayoko Fujisaki, a middle-class girl who mysteriously follows a life of volunteerism.

"I am a volunteer of justice who has come to help you, Akihito and Kaori. I will do my very best. Ahem."

Her out-of-this-world speech felt repulsive, yet Sayama and Onodera find themselves involved with "rescue" activities in a special student consultation room where Fujisaki acts as its room monitor. And it seems that the two would meet students at school with problems and, with Fujisaki, would deal with their troubles...?

REALITY IS GARBAGE. IT IS ABSURD, INCONVENIENT, AND UNJUST.
Even so, it's not like we needed any help about it.

Wataru you fucking HACK!! finish Yahari already hack!!

I WANT MORE GENUINE

I can't wait for the anime adaptation.

If you guys are true Yahari fan,

THEN DON'T READ THIS SHIT!

kinda wanna read this
idk if someone already translated it

>copy yukino but don't take her thigh highs

why

god fucking damn it

Well it can't possibly be worse than Oregairu. I mean that's so shitty even the author is finding excuses to forget about it.

sauce plz

>can't make wincest ending
>called it "for some god damn reason"

Who won the 8bowl?

The fat otaku

Everyone who dropped the shitty LN.

Wait, isn't that basically the plot of Yahari?

>I don't need salvation for me who am absolutely anti-youth boy.

What did they mean by this?

Komachi

I don't understand, what is this
Why can't the author just finish the series. Is he afraid to make the Yuifags upset or is he simply on writers block?

It's hard to be on writer's block when there's such an obvious end staring at you like that.

You absolute retards, this is most likely not Watari's fault. He's being held back by his sperg editor because he probably wants to make a somewhat more controversial ending.

The ending couldn't possibly be worse than the beginning or middle.

No one would mind a Yukino end or a friends end. We're definitely getting something controversial.

I personally think a Yukino end would be super lame and out of character. It's fairly obvious that, while he worshipped her somewhat as an idea, 8man never felt that way about her as a person. Which isn't to say that it should be a Yui end, either, but he most definitely shouldn't end up in a relationship with Yukino of all people. Even Totsuka makes more sense.

Shush, don't let the Yukinofags hear you.

>We're definitely getting something controversial.
columbine end?

Assmad Yui fangirls spotted

Can we all agree that senpai should win the 8bowl?

you mean comfy senpai?

she should but it's painfully obvious that yukino is winning.

Who's senpai?

old student council president maybe?

Iroha is best girl.

Yukino x 8man OTP

but that's sensei you user

I'm drunk, please forgive me.

God tastes confirmed.

Anyway fuck off, she is mine!

To be honest dude I think it should end with a "no one wins" kind of ending. The romance is forced as fuck.

I love this guy, totally homo.

I like Yukino and 8man together but Iroha is probably the best girl in all of anime history
>would call you senpai
>used pantyhose before Utaha made it cool
>no enormous tits like Yui, not flat either like Yukino, just right
>god-tier pout
>good at ping pong, not just great as 8man
What else could you ask?

>What else could you ask?
to bring 8man mom back to live

It's not forced though. Romance developed throughout the series, it's subtle but it's there.

wat

what bothers me is that he'll write a controversial end for the sake of it now

the end seems like it'll be tainted

she can't right?

Yui won the Hikki bowl. It is obvious she would when you consider his budding feelings and the fact that no girl but Yui likes him romantically.

Yukino and Hayama are getting together and that is the reason for the delay. Yukinofag manchildren won't accept it.

>Muira not getting together with Hayama

what blasphemy is this?

>no girl but Yui likes him romantically
But that's wrong.

He wants the end he wants and I want nothing less.

Yukino doesn't like him romantically either. It is implied that she is just projecting her love for Hayama onto him.

Absolutely. The only way a Yukino end will happen is if WW is either lazy or they are waiting for an anime contract to go through. The publishers announced it for last month but delayed it without any future release date.

There is some serious executive meddling and I can guarantee you that the ending is not something waifufags will like, especially those Yukinofags who ship 8man and Yukino.

She aint ded tho
Lol Hayama doesn't like Yukino. If 8man like Yui he shouldn't have interfered at what Yui offered but he did.
>"Yukino making others decide her future is unacceptable"
8man even deflected Yui's confession TWICE now, btfo Yuifags

>love for Hayama
>literally don't talk/open up to anyone except 8man and Yui
fucking kek, obvious b8 is obvious

>comparing angsty teenager shit to "Kumagawa all smiles" of all things
This is the greatest insult.

>She aint ded tho
that's why she can't bring her back

Still, Iroha best girl

Try reading the novel and not falling for tropes. If you payed attention she is just projecting and Yui misinterpreted it as Yukino liking 8man. Remember, after Yui suggested Yukino likes 8man Yukino says "don't put feelings in my mouth". That is implying that Yui was wrong and since Yukino is feeling confident with the support of the club she can go for what she wants now. Romance with Hachiman isn't part of that. Hayama and Yukino still haven't settled the score and since that plot hasn't been revealed yet it is end game. I fully expect a HayamxYukino end.

Bro, just accept it. A YukinoXHayama end is the only thing that would delay the series this much. Nothing else makes as much sense.

>Lol Hayama doesn't like Yukino
Read vol 10 again shitlord.

> If 8man like Yui he shouldn't have interfered at what Yui offered but he did.
That conversation was not about romance. Yui didn't mean she was going to date him. 8man acted out of respect for Yukino and love for Yui. He isn't good with love so that is why he hasn't accepted Yui's feelings.

So what i learned in this thread:

>Yui like 8man
>8man doesn't like Yui
>8man likes Yukino
>Yukino doesn't like 8man
>Yukino like Hayama
>Hayama doesn't like Yukino
>Hayama likes Haruno
>Haruno doesn't like anybody but herself

right so far?

yeah she's fun, but I doubt that she can get the 8man

Expect the part where 8man doesn't like Yui you are right.

Hayama likely loves Yukino too but Yukino is absolutely stricken by him. Her love never died after all those years of being apart.

She wouldn't have been so wounded by his actions if she didn't truly love him.

She will be more upset that Yukino got Hayama. Iroha has no feelings for 8man after all.

I don't care about Yuki, I just want sensei or imouto to win.

I find a friends ending unlikely. The entire point of 8mans character development is that he cannot continue sacrificing himself for others like he has been. Now he is presented with a situation where he can't sacrifice himself for the betterment of others, because they will also be hurt, so he actually needs to consider his own feelings. The friends ending would not solve anything and nobody would like it, despite seeing it being plausible. I doubt the author, with this development of 8man's character, would write the culmination to be the same thing he's always done, the easy-for-others way out.

I'm guessing the yukino end with yui still being a friend (unrealistically). Yui lacks an arc that needs a conclusion. It's clear what her feelings are, there is nothing left to mystery with her character.

However the author has written yukino in such a way that she is still open ended. Her character development needs a conclusion, like 8man, that results in a change from what shes always done. She has functionally the same arc and character as 8man and pairing them would wrap a tidy bow on both of their problems.

that said, with all this time he might be gearing up for a left field asspull to generate controversy for the sake of it, but I doubt it, because there is a serious tone underneath the comedy that the fans are emotionally invested in

I am become absolutely anti-youth boy, not needer of salvation

not being a superficial tease

That won't happen. His sister is just a sister and probably failed her entrance exams. Sensei is a joke when it comes to romance.

>I'm guessing the yukino end with yui still being a friend (unrealistically).
Even if by some miracle there is a Yukino end Yui would never abandon either 8man or Yukino if they dated. Yui has learned and developed far beyond that.

>Sensei is a joke when it comes to romance
Doesn't that make her a perfect fit for 8man? They can be socially inept together.

Lol no. Whom Hayama likes is Yukinoshita Haruno. I'm fine with Yuix8man cause I'm Irohafag anyway but there's not even a foreshadowing for HayamaxYukino, Hayama said it himself that he doesn't like the rumor that's spreading. On the other hand, Hayama is jealous of 8man because Haruno said 8man is interesting, unlike Hayama who's boring. That's why Hayama went on to proceed his keikaku aka unwanted help on Kaori & co. but he's just showing off on Haruno at that point.
But that's what make her great
Fuck you, Komachi studied. Imoutos can't fail
But that's literally the point of the series, on how 8man changes

>by some miracle

>yui would never
that's my point, it's unrealistic and this story is fantastical

which is fine, but I argue that that makes it more likely that her being just the friend would be a tidier ending

if yukino does in fact love 8man, I can't see her character putting up with it and sticking around, but yui has a history of adapting to anything. If anything the emphasis on genuine would only hurt yui because she is that adaptive and lacks principle

>but there's not even a foreshadowing for HayamaxYukino
Read volume 10 and pay attention.

Thought it was volume 12 from the catalog. What a shameless rip off.

I'm an anime only fag, but it honestly doesn't seem like 8man has changed. He may be more aware, but it still hasn't changed how he deals with shit.

you could start with the same premise and have a different story

why do we even care about this

How is it unrealistic to love your friends beyond romantic feelings?

Yukino doesn't like him that way but if she did Yui would be okay with it. Yui's feelings are far more genuine that Yukino.

which is why the ending would be the culmination of all the input from all the parties resulting in a fundamental change

showing people don't in fact change is valid as well

>read the source material carefully because I can't back up my claim, if you still don't get what I'm saying then it;s your fault
Because the decision to change only appeared near the end of season 2 (I want something genuine)

Dude, you would not even be arguing this if you did. LNfags know this but the showrunners made anime only fags misinterpret the story.

>showrunners

>Because the decision to change only appeared near the end of season 2 (I want something genuine)
Mate, he has refused to acknowledge that either one of them is in love with him.

I will think there is change when I see it. He still wants convenient solutions that feed his ego.

Yukino's season 2 character song written by the author of the novels. Take it as you will.

Crescendo to You

>The usual tea-time.
>Though all of it is just casual talk
>I remember everything that you said
>I wasn’t able to be honest
>Because I kept pushing all my feelings away
>Those really are treasures to me.
>How many times have I seen the same photo?
>Breaking out into a natural smile
>Here’s a crescendo to you right now
>Bringing out all those feelings that I could no longer hide
>Let's go to the future that I desire
>In that instant when our eyes met
>This chest is overflowing. That gentle scenery
>Gently wrapped by the dusk
>Probably, I am enchanted by you
>(Know that) I am right here (waiting for you)
>That time when I pulled at your sleeve
>I poured my wish into those words, “Someday…”
>Something is beginning to change
>Lapsing into silence unexpectedly
>The thoughts that gradually approaches me
>That sort of scene is right here too
>I don’t know, that’s why I want to know
>Let’s search for what you’re looking for
>A high pitched pizzicato
>My heart is clamoring from these unusual expectations
>I hugged the stuffed toy tightly
>Once I overcome these countless sleepless nights,
>I wonder if that means I can go and welcome the future with the new us.
>I see you right now
>and I feel as though you are right beside me
>Here’s a crescendo to you right now
>Bringing out all those feelings that I could no longer hide
>Let's go to the future that I desire
>In that instant when our eyes met
>This chest is overflowing. That gentle scene
>I will never forget it
>I want to be right next to you
>Once these feelings get to you, I wonder what will happen
>I want to be just a little closer to you
>In the usual place, I pour my feelings into a new cup
>So that you will notice me someday
>Indeed, I am enchanted by you
>(Know that) I am right here (waiting for you)

Can't you just point it out already? ffs everyone's interpretation of the story is different, just provide yours
He deflect Yui because a) he doesn't like her b) because of a, he doesn't want needless drama
Yukino didn't even confess yet, so he can't accept or reject her

DELETE THIS

>how is it unrealistic
it's a wishful idea that is extremely rare in reality

things don't stay the same once romance is involved

>yui would be okay with it
the point of all of the characters is that they continuously disregard their own feelings in favor of others. Yui does this to fit in and avoid conflict. She superficially goes with the flow. However the author has created this love triangle to demonstrate in order to force a conflict in which all of the characters feelings are mutually exclusive to another characters feelings. Thus the result will be that they finally have to choose what they want to do, as opposed to avoiding conflict.

Yui has already done this, and barring a stop in character development of 8man and yukino, the fact that the story isn't over makes me think she is out.

Yui would not be okay with it

>Can't you just point it out already?
Yukino and Hayama had a past with romantic implications
Yukino is still sore over his actions
They haven't cleared the air between them
Yukino implies that after college she won't be working, probably a family arranged marrige
Yukino is jealous of Miura
Hayama shows jealousy over 8man spending time with her

>Yukino and Hayama had a past with romantic implications
Wasn't that her sister?

I can see the ending happening, but I don't think it would be because yukino likes hayama and it would require a failure of yukino to develop herself

why would the tension even exist in the first place if yukino could just tell yui that she isn't interested. I can understand hiding it from 8man because he might like her, but why would she hide it from yui for no reason?

Yukino likes fucking count
he likes haruno
haruno likes herself

Iroha is shit mate