NK false flag confirmed
>deep state nogs

youtube.com/watch?v=KDMgTJfVESQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ThDxo5zExxQ
youtu.be/l0saGzjfSz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

I want more raw footage of people running or not running to shelter.

youtu.be/ThDxo5zExxQ

Hawaii was an absolute psyop
>good job OP

Bamp!

And another.

Liberals are the champions of idiocy.

The whole event was staged to test the reaction of people, just like the media overreaction for the last large hurricane to see how many would leave their homes

and then what? they got a kick from watching people running and screaming?
beta test to perfect real false flag event?

not to mention that both Obama and Huma were apparently in Hawaii at the time.
BTW, did you notice that one of the civil defense employees of the State of Hawaii Dept of Defense was watching (pic related) on his monitor?

That is one jewey fuck

It just became an interest to people after those reports.

>news agency gets a tour of emergency services in time of tensions between nuclear powers

woweeeeeee

>WHY DOESN'T THE PHONE LOOK LIKE A BATPHONE

is this guy serious?

>is surprised government services that have never been actually used for decades is lax and incompetent

Here's what I think happened.

Jews fired a nuke to try and blame it on Korea. Media would have spammed korea fake news and tried to force the United States into a war with North Korea this would take all media attention off of Mueller and he would become irrelevant, all before he could announce his findings at the Fake News Awards this wednesday

The government has never created adequate measures for sheltering the masses. It's simply not possible to create bunkers that have to last a week at least full of people.

How about you go suck on another foreskin, Rabbi.

I wish all malls where built underground. There is just not enough money for this sort of thing.

bump

What more do you want? Have you even taken a look at the "button"? Its on a drop down menu right next to the test button.

Im just bumping the thread. Is that a problem?

yes

Kys faggot.

I wish we had more threads like these. I miss the time when the Sup Forums community was a bunch of tinfoil hat racists instead of this nazi larping kekistani faggotry

Why would NK target Hawaii? Kim's not an idiot so he wouldn't preemptively target any U.S land, but even if he did what would he gain/we lose by targeting Hawaii?

>tinfoil hat
Happeningfags making 30+ end of the world threads only for all of them to be for nothing was not a high point in Sup Forums ever.

It'd piss-off the US and Japan. Hawaii is where Japan goes to play golf.

Why does this keep getting posted?

Stop taking LARPers seriously for fuck's sake.

I don't know why but it's some brasil user

shitty argument. i run a cisco phone system for a large call center. you can tell the line picked up is one of many. most likely (as i would) set the first auto picked up line to be default local groups, that way you don not accidentally answer an incoming call.

Phone looks like a Call Master.

also note im talking about the phone picking up piece. not the coincidence of them being there.

The only thing I can think of is that there's something hidden in it like a steganography-thing, some way of tracking/trapping users who post on Sup Forums that are dumb enough to save it to their drive, or someone's just testing the mods.

Or someone (autistic enough) who wants us to think this.

Good stuff OP. This is but a test run, just like the major power outages, airport shit downs etc that we have experienced over recent years.
This means one thing. That a false flag attack that will be used as the pretext for an illegal attack on North Korea is imminent.
This false flag attack will most probably take the shape of an attack on Hawaii or Guam with a missile initially aimed a military area but due to the Norks low-tech it will then be seen to be heading to a civilian area.

airport shut downs*

Trump has shown no signs of wanting to nuke NK even more because of this. I don't even think he mentioned NK once when he publicly talked about it.

Does anyone have a link to the NBC report in the OP without this guy's narration?

I don't trust any politician

Here is something with that same agency in Hawaii about nuclear alerts from December 2017 on NBC.

youtu.be/l0saGzjfSz4

So now after seeing this it almost looks like the US launched a missile against Hawaii as a False Flag attack, but got cold feet at the last moment and the missile was steered off course.
We need to hear from the personnel of the ship who fired the missile off the coast of LA

I cant find it. Can anyone help?

>this much tinfoil faggotry
>analysing a lolipost
>being this autistic

Dont let this slide.

Get back here and keep your thread alive

if it was the same exact room thats pretty dodgy, but not crazy i guess

Possible, but the Jews don't fire missiles. They hide nukes in major cities as part of their Sampson Option.
The missile would be for show, to trigger the alarms etc, but the nuke would already be in place.

It may be that their Sampson Network has been dismantled without them knowing it?

Yes they do.

Neither do I, but what choice do I have?

Trust or don't trust

What did private Pyle had to fuck everything up?

I think the msnbc reporter meant 24 hours AFTER. and that pretty much explains the whole video.

nuke seeding/smuggling is increasingly unfeasible for developed countries

nuke material needs to be renewed constantly you know?

In situ deterrence

Who's the douche ?