Brian Krassenstein has contacted 4plebs archive and made them delete the archive of the following thread: >>156777489

Brian Krassenstein has contacted 4plebs archive and made them delete the archive of the following thread: Why is Brian Krassenstein suppressing this? What happened to "listen and believe?"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KAWF5
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156777489
archive.fo/bo4lU
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation
jezebel.com/the-source-pushing-the-trump-rape-lawsuits-may-not-be-w-1783270283
thedailybeast.com/trump-rape-accusers-turn-on-each-other
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html#ixzz50WGzgNYJ
archive.fo/JXtDe
archive.fo/vbR5Z
archive.is/tdgo8
archive.fo/LXo8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are very brave user and I hope BRIAN KRASSENSTEIN gets brought to justice for sexual assault and pedophilia #metoo

>the following thread:

In case japmoot cucks out too: archive.is/KAWF5

big if true

Bump?

oy vey enough of this poop libel you doity antisemite

when exactly did innocent until proven guilty go out of style? leftists are so fucking barbaric. We can't ever let them regain control.

Thank you

Here is proof: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156777489
It existed yesterday: I was actively searching Krassenstein on 4plebs and was in the archived version. Also the way the Sup Forums api works makes it impossible for 4plebs to miss a thread other than sometimes on occasions where the thread doesn't get bumped.

Looks bad for your credibility when your activism revolves around pushing accusations and then start silently suppressing them as soon as they don't go your way.

This isn't a left/right issue. It's about Brian Krassenstein and what he did to those little boys in a garage in Florida that resulted in one of them committing suicide.

Just a reminder that Brian Krassenstein has been accused of:
>Anally penetrating an 11 year old boy
>Anally penetrating a 14 year old boy
>Traumatizing a 14 year old boy to the point of suicide
Yet no one cares

This guy spends all day and night tweeting about Trump.

What crimes is he worried about getting exposed for?

DO tell!

(I hate those two assholestain brothers)

Holy shit this Jew child rapist thinks he can scrub the Internet.
I guess this means we have to spread this everywhere.

Could you post some proofs please

I called his pedo ass out. I got blocked. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell law enforcement about him!!!!!

Project Lazarus has a new target.

javascript:quote('156777489');

fuck

Check. You don’t speak for me nigger. I care.

>accused

why does this kike capitalize random shit? fucking retard

> raping a 12-year-old
Oh, that Jane Doe case that suddenly evaporated upon scrutiny. The one that was kicked out of one Circuit by one judge and picked up in New York after a lot of fund-raising, then quietly dropped when the financial backers asked too many questions and she "went to ground."

Wait what???

What’s this???

This MF is scared shitless obviously

Oy vey, if he thinks he's gonna get away with this one, he's meshuga!

Bump.

Project Laz is on it. ;)

It's a very long story and I'm having trouble finding original sources. As I remember it, in essence, a #NEVERTRUMP type with lots of money heard about this woman's allegations in Florida which fell flat. He helped pay for her to move to New York and tender her same claims, deftly avoiding her being labelled a nuisance lawsuit filer and increasing her chances of getting a new judge. She did, and a pretrial schedule was made.

Long story short, all the people waiting for the juicy details surrounding discovery found her strangely silent. Attempts to stay in contact with her fell through, and essential questions were dodged. Eventually financial backing was pulled, which is the real reason she ultimately dropped the case.

TL;DR - someone tried to cash in on a story she couldn't verify.

I will continue to try to find the sources I'm familiar with, but that's really the gist of it.

Ty user. We need to archive this thread.

Today on:
>naive fuckwits on /pol get sucked into doxxing someone without any proof or corroborating evidence

Protip: If it's true there are not only valid legal avenues OP could have pursued (in both threads) but also better places to go online to either virtue siganl or ask for doxxing.

Maybe question OP's agenda and its timing...

maybe the krassensteins are fucking snakes in the grass and deserve it

>(((stein)))

Hey fuck stick, ever heard of the concept of MORAL SUPPORT. Secondly, he was (((doxxxxed))) ages ago. OP lost their innocence and a brother, the least you can do is fuck off and virtue signal elsewhere

>inb4 I'm Brian, a shill, Jewish, or any other permutation /pol [is 1 person] can come up with...

Maybe they are, I wouldn't know but I also am not stupid or naive enough to doxx someone just because I read a post here.

See above

Nice anecdote. Still not enough evidence to make me want to doxx a stranger for no other reason than I read a post here.

I'm OK with watching this kike burn. I don't care if it's true.

Nobody's talking about doxxing except you. Low grade derailment tactic and in a thread about childhood sexual abuse at that. Fucking classy.

Archived thus far:
archive.fo/bo4lU

Lol. Why don't they change their surnames? Do they not know about the storm?

Oh hey, another trip to filter

Narcissism.....

(((Stein)))

>FUCK DRUFMPTTSS
>spews fake news garbage against trump daily
>it happens to him
>Waaah stop it, i'm a poor jew

Yeah we get a fucken slimy JEW

Brian krassenstein raped me along with 12 other children

>Maybe they are
oh so you don't know who they are, and you're using a trip
maybe we should question your agenda and your timing...

Put a sock in it auskike, go to israhell.

Brian Krassenstein is a fucking nigger. If he tweets like this, you’ll know he’s a fucking degenerate.

These two sources take pains to claim Trump's guilty even if the "boosters" behind the case sounded shady and biased at best:
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation
jezebel.com/the-source-pushing-the-trump-rape-lawsuits-may-not-be-w-1783270283

But this one, oh shit, it's a real story, my friend. This is no exaggeration, you should probably keep a gym sock handy if you like to see terrible people turn on one another:
thedailybeast.com/trump-rape-accusers-turn-on-each-other

TL;DR Baer was a #NeverTrumper who backed the WRONG fucking horse - a woman who just fucking up and vanished when probed for real answers, surprising no one with any familiarity with the case:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html#ixzz50WGzgNYJ

Also a fun fact: the woman's lawyer was Gloria Allred's daughter. A real reputation for thorough legal work there.

>Scream this from the roof top. Although/ppl/ isn't your Army, we are legion and will destroy attackers to other anons. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come forward. #metoo

>Should we Twitter bomb him?

>I did. Plus his YouTube channel videos.

From the other thread.

Go for it. You'll see I'm not actually commenting on whether he did anything. Just on idiots here and in the other thread setting out to doxx him based on no evidence.

>>inb4 I'm Brian, a shill, Jewish, or any other permutation /pol [is 1 person] can come up with...

I was incorrect; her first lawsuit was filed in California, but I maintain the essence of the paraphrase is correct. I practically had the vinegar squirts reading the Daily Beast story again, good Lord.

ARCHIVE THIS!!!!

archive.fo/JXtDe

(((Doxxxxxed))) info on Ed Krassenstein

Ok. Sauce? If you get it, archive it. Give me link. Project laz is on it

> 12-year-old child rape (111!!!eleventy!)
Please refer to this. I apologize, I meant to include OP in the posting.

That is not doxxing. They are informing a public figure of the allegation on a public platform.

It does seem suspect for you to step up to defend a pedophile right as the pedophile has started a harassment and silencing campaign against the victim. Do you understand that that is how it appears to third parties?

> if you have source, give link
Friend, I literally give four:
The guy's full of shit on at least one of these allegations.

You are allowed to accuse people of rape on twitter and everyone has to believe you. It's 2018 man these are the rules. Why are you being so inconsiderate?

archive.fo/vbR5Z
Updated archive link to thread.

>he calls anons bombing his social media and posting his phone, domain and email addresses on 4chinz "not doxxing"

You're either very naive or you'd make a gud lawyer.

Just a reminder that Brian Krassenstein has been accused of:
>Anally penetrating an 11 year old boy
>Anally penetrating a 14 year old boy
>Traumatizing a 14 year old boy to the point of suicide

>It does seem suspect for you to step up to defend a pedophile right as the pedophile has started a harassment and silencing campaign against the victim. Do you understand that that is how it appears to third parties?
Don't give a fuck about how "it looks" as I've got no skin in the game on this issue (unlike you, clearly).
I've seen /pol and other boards do their doxxing thing before and even if it's justified it's usually a pretty shitty thing to do to someone - no matter the perceived cause. It's also been wrong before and it's also fucked up an legitimate legal avenues people could chase.

Mm..
Do tell..

>doxxing thing
literally googling the fags name is not doxxing thing
KYS Brian tell Ed youre both going to hang

Wait, what do these have to do with Krassenstein?

archive.is/tdgo8
Another archive

youre a fucking idiot if you don't know what is going on.

The krassensteins are kikes who were busted running a ponzi scheme called talkgold forum and are both very vocal NEVERTRUMP. they spend all day and night harassing Trump on twitter.

Brian continually tweets lies about Trump RE: sexual assault accusations so OP is just giving him a taste of his own medicine.

It's in the OP image, man. Krassenstein claimed EL PRESIDENTE did it, when the entire case was full of shit.

I'm sorry, I know this is tangential to the allegations against Krassenstein ... though it's worth noting HE was willing to slander Trump with fake news fake rape bullshit. Why shouldn't we do the same to him?

waiting on real sauce before I do anything
no sauce then this is just more jew magic

Gotcha. Ty. I’m clearly retarded, exhausted or both.

What’s OP going to do, take ass/ pussy pics??

Obama was accused of being foreign born, a muslim, and a manchurian candidate. So that means all of those things were true right?

Watch grabbin' there, rabbi?

This is an unpopular opinion around here but scientific studies and verified experts with blue checkmarks have actually found that claims are true if they're sexual in nature. The claims you're referencing are not, so they could go either way.

Those things are true. Seems like a weird way to deflect from the recent and troubling Brian Krassenstein rape allegations.

Someone a little ass blasted? You’re glowing nigger. You forgot to read Hillary’s leaked emails on Wikileaks didn’t you?

one article that even mentioned the victims would be nice, anything except some cia nigger on Sup Forums trying to discredit anyone that buys this shit without any sauce
believe me would love to drop this crap on them, but need real sauce not that powder shit

Then do your own research

nigger what ya think I've been doing, did one a month ago. Nothing on this except some larp shit,

why

So a LARP thread got deleted. Notice no name, no proof, just an assertation with nothing to back it up.. Who gives a fuck. Another larper larping. We are here for provable matters to help spread the word. Would something like this help the cause? certainly. Would it hurt the cause just as much if it turns out to be a bag of horse shit. Obviously.

Glad that we didn't get distracted by it too much. Slide threads deserve to be removed.

Everyone here knows how to sage, right? Good.

need sauce normies can verify,
then drop it all day long
but no Gibs from KEK

>defending a pedophile...

*cough* Roy Moore *cough*

archive.fo/LXo8w

A past thread!!!!!!!!!

The thread wasn't deleted from Sup Forums. It was deleted from 4plebs after it had run its course here. This doesn't happen unless 4plebs is contacted and threatened.

The usual threshold for doxxing is posting physical mail addresses. Phone numbers, social media and email are often posted publicly by their owners and can also be easily burned if they catch bad winds.

>thats just dox info anyone can find, this slide thread is about him raping a 11 and 14yr old boy while he was 20
where is the actual sauce for this, if you cant link anything that make me believe this isnt a jew LARP to make us look like fools then
KYS

cause I'm going to just tweet hey Brian heard ya rapped a 11 year old boy cause some jew on Sup Forums said so
fuck sake your disinformation jew tricks are getting more clever, should have saged this shit day one.

TURNS OUT IT'S FINE IF IT'S YOUR GUY

Fact: there exists allegations against Brian Krassenstein of sexual abuse of two young boys.

Fact: *Someone* spooked the Sup Forums archive site enough to delete the archive of the thread at some point after the thread had run its course. And conveniently, now (but not before) we're swamped in pro-Krassenstein shills.

And that's horrifying.

OP, did you file any police reports? Where did you live when this happened? Besides his response to this, need SOME proof.

jesus christ then some fag on here has to remember where that story broke first, cause I get nothing

>Fact: there exists allegations against Brian Krassenstein of sexual abuse of two young bo

Where’s the PROOF???

see

>he wasn't here when that drunk Poo-in-Loo grill slapped an uber drive and the circlejerk here had her insta etc. within minutes.

I'll grant that for a verified twitter/fb account it's different but constantly posting his name etc. is classic /pol doxxing behaviour.

It's gud to see I'm not the only one questioning the veracity of this before we send in the lynch mobs

>tfw some of the behaviour here mirrors the shrieking hysteria shown by sjws when they get on their pedestals...

>Fact: *Someone* spooked the Sup Forums archive site enough to delete the archive of the thread at some point after the thread had run its course.
So you're literally getting triggered by the archive not having a page up that is archived here?
Do you REALLY need me to point out how fucking delusional that is?

I'm not the victim. If you read the other thread you can see he's depressed and scared, and got spooked when some of the posters contacted the perpetrator. I started this thread because I kept tabs on this case via 4plebs and noticed the suspicious deletion. Again, 4plebs doesn't remove threads unless they are threatened.

gay?

>>Fact: there exists allegations against Brian Krassenstein of sexual abuse of two young bo
>Where’s the PROOF???
Link in OP to the thread with the allegations.

Well we need victim here so we can get info desu. I have an IRC they can join.

the link is another cia nigger slide thread with no sauce no back story no tendies
big nothing

So you're whiteknighting for a supposed rape victim? Cool, got it.

Allegations =/= PROOF