Liberalist here

Liberalist here.

Let me introduce myself, I'm a YouTuber and the founder of my Universities first Liberalist student group. We're classical liberalism rebranded against the SJW's and alt right plaguing our society.

I'm currently in the process of gathering information for a video on Sup Forums's holocaust denial, the threat of far right extremism and the radicalization of young white males on the internet, so I thought I'd ask you single a question for research purposes.

Given the weight of the evidence, how could you possibly deny the historical authenticity of the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Given the weight of the evidence
What evidence, eyewitness testimony from a bunch of yids and Soviet propagandists?

Lurk more faggot, nobody cares about your asinine jewtube opinion

Start a thread about the Holocaust and not you if that's what you want

Does your student group have a picture of your leader Sargon on the wall or something?

wow john locke looked like a retarded faggot. please post sowell to continue our conversation.

>since these guys are not left, they must be right, extreme right even
Okay. AMA anything on the extreme capitalism promoted by pol, lardface

>reddit spacing
Lurk moar

I’m currently in the process of making a video of faggots on the internet, so I thought I’d ask you a single question for research purposes.

How much cock do you suck everyday?

Can I join your skeptic community?
My avatar is an armadillo who is wearing a tweed vest, a monocle, a bowler hat, smoking a pipe, reading Origin of the Species and Atlas Shrugged at the same time, and he's sitting on an armchair in front of a fireplace with the Mona Lisa above it.
My Youtube name is SkepticSocratesAtheistGentleman please add me.

Also add my girlfriend her name is is xX_TiitySlut_Xx and she used to do meth and fuck black guys but now she's an alt-right TradFashyWife now because I redpilled her.

Than the holocaust did happen if you have no evidence to prove otherwise. I could say God exists but I need evidence to prove God's existence.
Beware us alt righter, we are your adversary
Not yet but we will one day. He is after all the chosen leader of the Liberalists.
No
What?
What's wrong with redddit?
None

Don't encourage him

Your bait is very obvious

>be Locke
>own stocks in slave trading company
>be secretary in a place where slavery is permitted
>justify intolerance against Muslims and Atheists
>fast forward to 2015+3 the year of our lord
>some Liberalist™ claims you as a peace loving person

Reeeeeeeeeee

Having a genuine discussion is bait. Ban him, censor him, don’t let our flawed ideology get criticized. Mods Mods please help I hate free speech

Tbh I use Sup Forums, and I really don't consider the holocaust and the denier claims. So I am uninformed in this topic.

We aren't skeptics anymore, we're Liberalists now. Anyone is free to join :)
?
?
Dishonesty will get you no where bucko
Good

>Given the weight of the evidence, how could you possibly deny the historical authenticity of the holocaust?
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

underrated

>Dishonesty will get you no where bucko

A tool is a tool, its better than nothing. Even a hammer is better than a stick. But a stick is a stick. Its only a stick. You could say well--the hammer is way better. But its only as good as a hammer could be at being a hammer.

>Fascism is fit
>Not fit enough to win WW2

What's the difference between a liberal and a libertarian? Is it just the cult, Sargon-sucking aspect?

Are you a jew?
>inb4 OP sounds like a jew

Holy shit Sargon fuck off.

SAGE

Your main evidence is what? All the people that lived?

>We're classical liberalism
boo you whiggish scum

>We're classical liberalism rebranded against the SJW's and alt right plaguing our society.
You're a rat in a maze boy. Human society evolves just like every other human technology.