Asagao to Kase-san got a new music video release

Asagao to Kase-san got a new music video release.
youtu.be/tuG7sUdfkFM

This isn't all they're doing is it?

You think if we all hit the like-button they'll consider making an anime?

Considering that most voters were foreign, when they made a questionnare on twitter, I think it is more probable, yes.

They seem to be happy about the western audience on their twitter at least.

>catch up
>they fucked
Should have showed Kase eating her out, but still.

It's pretty cute, but it fails as a music video.

Is this yuri?

Yup, fully yuri but of a cute normal variation than insane drama one.

It will continue in manga form about the girls adult college life when they live together.

Finally refreshing yuri title which will survived beyond high school they got together ending case.

>when they live together.
They live in different parts of Tokyo

>Miman renai will never get anything

>When you realize that Miman Renai might've gotten an OVA series if it were made 25 years ago but now it will never get anything due to the ever growing political state of affairs in Japan surrounding the depiction of underaged children in media

This is the yuri anime we need, but that will never happen. I was getting some welcome Candy Boy vibes here. Instead we get ungodly shit like Citrus and NTR.

Ayame 14 anime when?

Cute

Also: Girlfriends anime never.

They should make 8 minute series.

I just want a comfy yuri, without half-assed undertones. The funny thing is, citrus and NTR will probably sell like shit anyway, so may as well adapt something good.

That was really cute. Disappointing that it probably won't ever be a series. The background art and character designs were pretty nice too.

Well the author was able to make a 30 year old kissless virgin fall in love with a middle schooler girl look absolutely charming, so this is a given.

Sweet sweet glorious vanilla Yuri god

bump

It's too bad that this little gem, without the angst and drama will just disappear in the gutter, because it does not appeal people with it's cute and pretty uneventful tone.

It appeals to people with Kase-san being well-endowed brown tomboy. And yuri.

Yeah, though I rather have these uneventful and toki threads than cuck shitposting like NTR.

I wouldn't discount Citrus

Is there a reason that the manga hasn't had any new chapters in 2 years?

Nice tanlines

What? It has a new chapter every month and translates are up to date.

ah crap, my bad. I was looking at completely the wrong thing

Yeah, this is why it is not accepted and forbidden to create shows where magical girls have a battle royale to the death.

At least the song was nice. The visuals were good, but it was just kind of a jumble of events from the manga. Anime series never.

>Anime series never.

>This is the yuri anime we need,
But not the one we deserve right now.

You how that damn ice skating clip that eventually became an anime?

This music video could have a chance if you give it LOTS and LOTS of attention

It's running in a bimonthly magazine now

Another comfy yuri series that will never get animated.

Reminder to share this video everywhere

What if I have no one to share it with?

Next time you go to Moe's or drive-thru McDonalds for some McNuggets hand them a small card with a link to this video and tell them to support lesbian cartoons from Japan.

I should do this if I ever get around to obtaining a drivers' license.

That was cute as fuck.

Now we just need to wait for /u/ to finish typesetting the new chapter.

Hasn't it ended?

It just got a new print serialization and a new title to go with it: Yamada to Kase-san

The "X and Kase-san" series has indeed ended (with them graduating school and entering college).
However, the author has already started a new series, titled simply "Yamada to Kase-san". It continues the story with both of them being in college now.

Why exactly did nips finished one series only to start a new one with the same title at the same time, I have no idea. But hey, we get more Kase-san and that's a good thing.

You just made my day user.

>Why exactly did nips finished one series only to start a new one with the same title at the same time, I have no idea.
Legal issues, usually.

This manga is cute as fuck

I still think that the descriptor "as fuck" shouldn't be used in conjunction with "cute". It's stylistic inconsistency. "Fuck" is generally not thought of as cute. Yuri may be a different matter, but then it should be properly pointed out:
"as cute as two soft little 2D girls ramming their bodies against each other with furious force while grimacing wildly under the fierce surges of ecstasy."

not how it works

>they finally fuck
>off screen

FUCK YOU I WAITED YEARS

YAMADA IS CUTE

CUTE!