Why don't you own an air purifier user?

> Rant about plastics and bpa but don't own an air purifier
> Buy stupid Lego's and micro-transactions instead
> Still think you can reach your max potential without reducing particulate matter in the air especially while you sleep

Must be an air purifier with HEPA filter for best results

Other urls found in this thread:

dysoncanada.ca/en-CA/fans-and-heaters/purifiers/dyson-pure-hot-cool-link.aspx
hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-giant-air-purifier-sucks-smog-and-spits-out-gem-stones
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm convinced

I own that exact one.

I do. It runs 24/7 and also has a built in UV light to kill the bacterial mold.

>2018
>breathing toxic nigger air
>not taking in pure NO2/O2 mix as nature intended

I do. It's called a plant. It even makes oxygen.

But I do own an air purifiee. Need to clean the stupid metal grid every month or so, but not a bad deal. Has a hepa filter, but the metal grid collects all the dust.

>NO2

Reminder that these posts are created by bots to sell you a product.

look at this fucking genius

>being so dirty you need to wash your air

Whoops sorry, meant N/2.

>American education

WTF kind of viral bot marketing scam is this? which one of you idiots has been talking about buying an air purifier near a cell phone or a television? Jesus fucking christ

Not a bot just realize pollution effects everyone

do your own research

Reminder, advertising doesn't effect red pilled people.

N/O2

STFU.

Checks out
A bot would know the difference between "effects" and "affects"

Theyre programmed to make errors on purpose fucktard this is a goddamn bot infested thread if ever I've seen one get out now

What's wrong with talking to a bot if you can't tell the difference?

Good science fiction plot

Reminder, Sup Forums is mostly shitskins who only want to shitpost.
If it didn't work, they wouldn't bother.

Do bot shitposters dream of electric (you)s?

Xiaomi air purifier is the best I found so far

So you know how everyone above was saying this is an advertiser bot? Well this one actually is. Notice how they pointed out a specific brand name?

>which one of you idiots has been talking about buying an air purifier near a cell phone or a television

None of those do shit, what you want is fern, I could smell the difference within a day. High maintenance though.

I have one of those and a humidifier.

Thats the fucking fern spores that unevolved nigger plant is pumping into your air you smell. Dumbass

Ever thought about opening your window? Just a suggestion.

Because I live in a rural city and the air I breathe is just fine.

I'll just leave this here.

dysoncanada.ca/en-CA/fans-and-heaters/purifiers/dyson-pure-hot-cool-link.aspx

I bought this last year, work well but only for like 400 sq ft.

and it is REALLY expansive but good investment.

Shill post.

they never produced spore in my house though, I tried a lot of indoor plants on the nasa list, and none of them did shit

nah, trust me you need an air purifier, think I'm a shill? then buy something else than dyson I don't care but it's really worth it.

Kek

dude, those dyson fans are shit. They use a fucking rotating belt to move air. How retarded do you think we are?

They create ozone in their ionizer which is actually terrible for your lungs and causes cancer.

enjoy your ptaquiloside

I don't think you get it, I'm not talking about the basic rotating crap of shit that you overpay, I'm talking about the air purifier, the filter is just amazing, I've had many air purifier in my life and this one was so full of dust and disgusting odors when I removed it and put it in a garbage bag I was just stunned by it.

>(((dyson)))

kys

>built in UV light
Literally killing off brain cells with that ozone you're gasing yourself with there buddy

But doctor, wouldn't that cause a parabolic destabilization of the fission singularity

Fuck off back to plebbit. Leaf Queef

I make air filters from bags of charcoal pellets that cost £1.
You use fans to force air through.
(((Air purifier))) total manufacturing cost = the same as a fan or two and some ducting.
Total gyp.

It’s a meme. Hepa vacuumes are much better.

This thread, brought to you by Alexapure Air Filters and Alex Jones' Infowarsstore.com

We're on to your game, go advertise elsewhere.

also

In case this is a slide.

NO YOU DON'T

Because where I live, we scientifically have the most pure air (antarctic) on the planet.

When people visit they describe feeling younger with each breath.

i do own one though.

>ptaquiloside
literally jewish propaganda to stop you from picking and eating a bountiful free harvest of forest fiddleheads every spring

Me too. Do y'all actually change the outer black wrap around filter or just clean it? I take mine in the yard and beat the dust out of it then run water through, looks fine afterwards. Don't feel like wasting money on a new one.

All memes aside, it's actually a really good air filter.

Okay. If you're going to use capital letters. That's going a bit far isn't it, you could really hurt someone with those and that's unCanadian.

Charcoal. Simply choose a girl you don't like, immolate her at the stake as a witch and an unholy consort of the evil one, collect the charcoal and create your own filter.
You'll save a packet. Enough to buy that new toupee or save up for a mobility scooter that you can nickname the General Lee.

>air filters from bags of charcoal pellets
nice
scoop?

I'm in the mold industry and spent weeks studying these things, in the end I found the UV light did nothing to mold and very little to microorganisms because the air carrying them moved too quickly through the filter; it does however kill what stays in the filter.

The best thing to filter mold I can say without a doubt is a true HEPA filter, and I like to use them in conjunction with carbon filters.

The AC4825 you have utilizes both UV and HEPA technology. Most people agree the amount of ozone produced is harmless unless you have it running in a small room like a bathroom.

It's very difficult to find unbiased information online about consumer air purifiers.

>UV
>ozone
I thought it was the ionizing models that produce ozone, not UV

i do its called windows.

>he doesn't constantly wear a N95 bane mask
Do you feel in charge

I knew someone who built ozone air purifiers. They work well enough. The problem is some aren't shielded well enough to prevent RF leakage.

what if there's stuff in the air that's good for you?

fuck guys what should I buy? Like please someone kind link me. budget 200-500.

same here m8s.

i wash it from time to time

you should buy one to filter the rank stench of shit

Doesn't that Dyson fill your house with ozone though?

Eh, my house is so old and has so many air leaks I'm pretty sure all that'll do it blow around the asbestos.

Can I keep a peace lily in a room that is low light? Or any other smaller plants?

no it's only hepa filter of high quality, you're thinking of Oreck purifier

You can make your own with a cheap ventilator fan and a big bag of activated aquarium charcoal, that's how they hide the smell from illegal drug growing operations

>peace lily
what a fucking faggot you must be

yeah sure but not too dark, no direct light needed, money tree is good too

>a fucking leaf is giving horticulture advice

You can't tell where the shit starts and the vehicle exhaust , trash and second hand smoke begins.

I have a Winnix 5500 in my room that runs 24/7.

show flag, coward

I'm suddenly feeling hungry...

hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-giant-air-purifier-sucks-smog-and-spits-out-gem-stones

Why not a few of these outside with solar panels?

Why are all 3 of those beers like halfway gone and in small glasses?

Indians are immune to that?!

Because it probably uses a gigafuckton of electricity to run which produces more smog.

Do you have a SodaStream yet user?

I, buying Perrier water is ACTUALLY cheaper (at Costco)

user, what about argon in the air? Its killing you and no purifier can remove it

The only thing I drink out of a green bottle is Heineken.

>drinking from the multiculturalism promoting beer company

Rolling Rock, moose head.. plenty of beers in a green bottle that aren't that garbage.

> not owning a double flow CMV with an intercooler who keep the fresh air the summer and warm air the winter 90% rendement up 1c° with double hepa filter , dry up the air with point of moisture and condensate on the intercooler, the little service it take changing filter twice a year 20$ each time.

Y-yeah your shitjewchinese box is very design and very usefull as even it's able to renew air in your cuckshed, don't take even a bit of place in the flat neither you have to clean it ...

>cuck

Basic price for the double flow CMV is arround 900$ + pipe + the " breathing mouth"

Some existe with heat pump with inverter and it become a real beast... but then it start a 5k$.

Own 2 of these. Each has 15 lbs of activated charcoal and HEPA filter. Runs 24/7

Forgot pic.

I sleep with a small one next to my bed at night, it doubles as a white noise machine. For some odd reason, my cat always runs to sniff the air coming from it when I first turn it on, what does he mean by that?