Heritage Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3eNQJDL-0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100% pure Nordic here where my boys at?

posting

ew irish

>tfw know nothing about my ancestry except both my parents and most of my grandparents immigrated to AUS from NZ

feels potato

question for the professional race analysts on here.
if my family came to the US in 1860 from Itzehoe Denmark and Itzehoe became part of Germany a few years later...am I danish or German. I mean if it was German rightful clay all along or what??
my mom is black btw ;o)

>not born from Australian convicts
Why even live?

Did they speak Danish or German?
This is about Ethnicity not Nationality

Eh, all I know is that my mom is 70%Irish and the rest English/ Welsh. My father is German, British and Scottish.

we have a folio of letters sent between the US and Denmark during the civil war since they actually immigrated in part to fight for the union army of PA and its in a mixture both but predominantly German I guess.

how do people even know this much?
my great grandparents were born here 6/8 with english sounding names and 2/8 came from ireland and thats as much as i know

some people just like keeping crazy archives of shit. My aunt has a safe full of 'artifacts' of my family from the early 1800s in Denmark through the mid 1800s when they came to the US, letters from the men when they fought in the civil war, paintings from the 1800s..etc. I never knew it existed until a few years ago.

Well, one of my cousins is really into this sort of shit and keeps tonnes of records, etc. What I did for mine though is to search through the birth/marriage/death certificates and service records online (victoria does a good job of archiving this shit), where you can usually find a person's parents name, their spouse, place of birth, etc. Unfortunately, a lot of the older records (pre-1900) aren't complete, and you might need to do some guess work until you get lucky and find what you're looking for.

Additionally, I searched through old newspaper articles online (trove.nla.gov.au), where you can usually find an obituary, marriage announcement, or something. You might even luck out and find an article about them. It can be a slow process, but it's a bit like putting a jigsaw puzzle together.

posting

A US Census has been taken every ten years since 1790. Its not that hard

you can't just post the same image with a different flag

100% Mexican Macho coming in

>Such a bad hombre

what bullshit... lol.

Pretty basic family. Typical "Amerimutt" if you wanna call me that.

Template

Template 2

Template 3

I only exist because an Aus convict ancestor got bailed out while standing at the noose.
God I hate my ancestors

And mine

I don't need the template, i'm 100% portuguese.

>ywn know what it's like to be a mutt
the furthest my muttiness goes is parents being from different sides of the country

Sounds like he missed his lucky break
get it
because the noose would have probably snapped his neck
hehhe

Mine is from different sides of the peninsula/Danmark.

What’s bullshit?

>famous pilot
Go ahead, tell em what he's famous for

my family has a long history of italian men and scandinavian women making mutts

youtube.com/watch?v=u3eNQJDL-0I

This is all I know, and allI will probably ever know

If this doesn't die, this will probably get moved to /bant/

Wtf you don’t know who your grandparents are

died before I could know them besides my dads side grandpa. My mother never really told me about her parents, and my fathers-side grandma died some time ago and my father doesn't talk about her

I consider myself ethnically Yankee

Can someone do one for Vicente Fox? He is the ex president of Mexico.

He is also 100% White and keeps giving the President all sorts of holier-than-thou shit about migration.

His mom was born in Spain. Both his mom's parent's were Basque. So probably a Basque or Spanish flag is appropriate.

His father was born in the US. His grandfather was born in Germany and his grandmother was born in France.

Why? Heritage threads are on here all the timr