Gay Californian Jew Stabbed 20 Times By White Supremacist in Potential Hate Crime

Trial starts next week.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ln-blaze-bernstein-funeral-20180115-story.html

archive.is/NYOV2

Pic related is the accused murderer.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OCSD/status/951995258014875648/photo/1
discord
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/04/kkk-leader-caught-with-a-black-male-prostitute.html
newsweek.com/anti-lgbt-crimes-russia-double-gay-propaganda-law-721241
twitter.com/AJewishTomorrow/status/952600077142458369
twitter.com/AJewishTomorrow/status/952442687252324353
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>criminal states he's not a racist
>this is used as evidence he is a racist
the state of your state

Isn't that the flag that people flew when killing bunch of Americans?

>inb4 it was actually a nigger or illegal alien

But blaming it on the evil white confederate racist conservative just fits the narrative so well!

No white supremacist would ever write 'heritage not hate' bullshit. As a white supremacist, first of all, we'd kick his faggot ass out with the shitskins. And second, goddamn right the Confederate flag is racist. That's a good thing.

Here is the victim.

I don't think it's gonna be a hate crime, he doesn't even look that gay.

twitter.com/OCSD/status/951995258014875648/photo/1

Fashy haircut, eh!

Why are Confederate supporters always so murderous and retarded?

Why did the faggot commit a hate crime against christians by being a faggot? Ever think about that?

Religion is a choice :^)

kek, my id... the place you fagoos should be sticking it.

So is faggot. No one stuck a gun to your head and said spread AIDS across the world.

My bet is Woodward is either a closet homo or he got catfished. Bernstein probably lied to him and tried to black mail or something. Other sources say Woodward is underage. This shit is sketch. Bernstein shoulda stayed east. They both screwed themselves.

You're just a fucking cunt, mate.

They apparently had perhaps a prior sexual relationship dating back to high school. Woodward claims that Bernstein said he was going to out him or something close to that.

wos alt right btfo yet again

At least I didn't fuck a monkey and give the world AIDS. Between the two of us who's the bigger cunt? Me or faggots?

>id

>this flag and the thread title
no one cares faggot, the more of you people dead the better society is.

>nazi larper kills his gay jewish boyfriend
great plot for this news story

did the kike die?

>Between the two of us who's the bigger cunt? Me or faggots?
You are, because your ID is vag. Hahahahahhaha. Cunt

>gay California Jew

Even the Jews probably hate gay Jews.

GET THE SOCIAL MEDIA TERRORSTS

OH LET'S ALL FEEL BAD FOR THE GAY KIKE WHO DIED WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH SO SAD WAAAAAAAAHHHHH

I think it's hilarious. Right now that faggot jew is burning in hell, screaming for mercy from God and he will remain burning forever. His SICK FILTHY DEGENERATE flesh melting from his bones and his AIDS NIGGER BLOOD streaming down in boiling puddles as the fires consume his body only to repeat the process over and over and over and over and OVER FOREVER

FUCK JEWS

Nah, Jews love their aids

>Samuel Woodward
>Blaze Bernstein

WOODWARD AND BERNSTEIN HOLY SHIT

Don't you have some fat nigger asshole you should be rimming right now?

Reminder the black teens who tied up a white kid and tortured him in Chicago have not been charged with a hate crime.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GOD PLEASE I WAS MURDERED HAVE MERCY ON ME PLEASE I WAS GAY AND PERSECUTED PLEASE LET ME OUT OF HERE PLEASE I'M SORRY PLEASE NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's the pussy that keeps on giving!

Those are kikes.

These are Jews.

discord gg/JQGBs6

add a .

Actually it's a double. Got a Jew and a fag in one kill
>t. kike

Human suffering is sad. May the guilty be punished.

so then it's not a hate crime but instead a rage-fueled crime of passion

Man couple years back a convicted felon got released from prison a murdered his elderly mom who lived down the street from me and had recently retired. He killed her for not selling the house to the bank to pay his bail. He drove around with her in the car, lied to her friends and stuffed her in the septic tank out back. It's a horrible world. Shits only relevant because of sex orientation.

He looks like faggot and belongs into oven.

He did nothing wrong.

Oh look it's the KKK wizard that blows trannies.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/04/kkk-leader-caught-with-a-black-male-prostitute.html

ANNUDAH

Fuck off nigger Jew.

>nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/04/kkk-leader-caught-with-a-black-male-prostitute.html
Fucking excellent. I'd never heard of that one before. Saved.
Also, you're still a massive smelly cunt.

S

Stabbing gays is wrong.

Unless it's with my dick.

you mean as in a nigger/black man way?

Thanks God, I live in Russia.
Killing faggots is our national sport.

By "kill" do you mean "sex"?

Russia’s anti-gay laws correlate with an increase in anti-gay hate crimes:

newsweek.com/anti-lgbt-crimes-russia-double-gay-propaganda-law-721241

bump

Yes. So they could keep black slaves.

Glad to hear they're finally putting gay Jews in California on trial. Hope the white supremacist didn't accidentally cut his hand or anything.

twitter.com/AJewishTomorrow/status/952600077142458369

Why is the UK's rate twice as high as France's even though France has a higher population and more black people? Do Muslim niggers not spread HIV as efficiently as their American counterparts?

More reporting?

twitter.com/AJewishTomorrow/status/952442687252324353

> anti-gay hate crimes
You mean "removing jewish degeneracy"?
>Muh HIV
Echo from 90s and mass consumption of injecting drugs.
Now it is necessary to detect all the potentially sick and isolate them.
AIDS kills relatively quickly - there is no free treatment - rapid death - a drop in the level of the epidemic.
We are at the first stage.

>that tripcode

kek

bump

Lunatic Fringe

bump

Reminder that you should ignore fag threads made by fags.

bump

That Jew ain't replacing no one.

>I don't think it's gonna be a hate crime, he doesn't even look that gay.
the soy has gotten so bad that what was seen as faggy 50 years ago is "normal" today

INITIATE THE SHOAH

this

t socal

oh no... what a tragedy

OP should also kill himself back to /reddit/

Lover's tiff. That guy looks gay af.

No. One faggot stabbed another faggot. It's just like the Matthew Sheppard case; when a faggot killed his boyfriend over drug money the media kikes lied about it to push their Marxist agenda.

That guy looks like an MK Ultra subject.
Bloom/Fields, the Charlottesville patsy had the same look.
And he was a jew.

I think they catch these guys with CP then get them to agree to taking part in false flag attacks, in exchange for lighter sentences and even identity changes. If they don't agree, they're put in gen pop with everyone knowing they're pedos.

Well its about fucking time someone grew a sac and started making these fucking leftists pay

>Gay Californian Jew
Isn't that a bit redundant?