When was last time anime took you on an adventure Sup Forums?

When was last time anime took you on an adventure Sup Forums?

hxh

yona

feet

How do feet count as an adventure?

It's been a long time.

>tfw baka and nyaa are both still down

Is this some Russian anime?

Worldend

Probably havnt since I started one piece, I've seen anime I consider my favorites since then but none of them have taken me on an adventure quite like that

It came out in 1999, come on. Fullmetal Alchemist is more recent.

But yeah, there's a distinct lack of good solid adventure anime these days. Maybe there's a good manga out there somewhere just waiting for an adaptation...

Kino

Consider those digits checked

why ever day user, life is an adventure!

problem is i'm an npc with two lines of dialogue

Attack on Titan

FMAB
I finished it last month though

I dont know, man. I miss good old fantasy setting not bullshit isekai.

WHERE IS MY NEW LODOSS WAR, JAPAN!

When was the last time you enjoyed life

>I miss good old fantasy setting
Actually fucking this.
Name one anime released after 2010 that actually feels like fantasy and not generic romcom characters/interactions with magic shenanigans.

Shingeki no Bahamut.

Not that I disagree. Isekai is a cancer.

>When was the last time you enjoyed life
This is Sup Forums. Go fuck yourself.

>Shingeki no Bahamut.
Probably this

I just finished reading the Nausicaa manga and that was a great adventure.

does manga count?
dungeon meshi
stravaganza

Don't worry user, Made in Abyss is coming out next season. You'll get a lovely adventure with lolis and shotas in it soon.

I mean I recognize the genre has kinda died out, but we have Sukasuka/WorldEnd and Bahamut season. And I guess Berserk counts as well.

naruto

Shingeki no bahamut

Boy, we really need a Dungeon Meshi anime.

Berserk 2016 :)

This and also Mahoujin Guru Guru.

Still better than being infodump NPC.

Log Horizon

As much as I like Log Horizon, it's very clearly in the isekai camp.

I miss 90s fantasy in general, even Isekai was so nice, like Rayearth and El hazard.

I need to watch Dragon Half again.

Berserk is an adventure since they're on a journey.
So I would say it was friday.

Whats the most dangerous job in DF except for Militia

it will probably get an anime announced this year

>Dragon Half
all I remember from it is dragon boobs.

Diebuster

Mink is part of my waifu harem

anime will be saved

they're bringing guruguru back

>Kukuri is relevant again
The best. I'm just so excited for it, I probably watched the PV a hundred times already.

indeed. Laputa was the movie that got me into anime in the first place, and I've been trying to get the same feel ever since.

自分の機体の色は緑と言ったのだったらZZの時だなガキで同級生がネットの書き込みしたらしい、昔は今ほど使う人が居なかった、どっちにしても性格が悪かったからね、酷かったよ、同人仲間知り合いはエヴァンゲリオンだったヘタレに作られたので後でイベントに合った関係者に不満を洗いざらい言って自分ならこうする話丸投げで別のアニメで言ったらスタッフが頑張って劇場映画になったのは驚いた、スパロボスタッフに感謝だよ

Back when I was watching School Rumble but then I got to the ending and have been depressed ever since.

I just downloaded the 13 episode ova should I download the 27 episode anime too?

are you okay? did you have a seizure?

El-Hazard blew my mind first time I saw it. Shame about the sequels.

Wish it got more than 2 episodes.

sengoku youko

Rokka no Yuusha
Chaika
Maria the Virgin Witch

It certainly wasn't Lodoss War, that show was extremely lacking in adventure.

first connie has a Banana Jr.
now Akko is playing tux racer

Most people don't like the TV series. I happened to like it more than the OVA, so I say try it out to see for yourself instead of dismissing it.

Either way you need to watch the OVA first.

CHUMLEE

along with those two

The Lodoss War author has an anime announced adapting his new work called Grancrest Senki.

Everybody is going to ignore it because it has a modern art style instead of muh nineties.

Well TV series is okey but not so good as OVA

Kemono no Souja Erin

Just this season you have Granblue Fantasy and Bahamut.

Shit taste.

Zero is airing right now, which you'd be watching if you weren't either bitching about how there's no regular fantasy anime, or were scared off by the bara catman.

What a cute incest baby

Buy the novels: The anime

I know that feel

>Granblue Fantasy
Granblue fucking sucks like every mobage adaptation not called Shingeki no Bahamut.

You forgot Grimoire of Zero anyway.

with those digits anything is an adventure

>>Everybody is going to ignore it because it has a modern art style instead of muh nineties.
I'll definitely check it out, always on the lookout for some fantasy. Usually it's just disguised school battle harem.

Only good thing about tv series is the chibi section at the end and the op and ed.

Kemono Friends

Call the gobling slayer.

Granblue is fine. It's biggest fault is being a little slow-paced, but it looks great and the world is cool.

GOBBED

I watched three episodes and all of the characters were about as interesting as a dead fish.

yeah its generic as fuck, if you don't like generic its definitely not for you.

Most fantasy with old German style towns and dungeons just doesn't scream ADVENTURE enough to me, I can only feel satisfied with super-detailed world building with lots to explore or swashbuckling seafarers, but the latter is more of a Western thing.

This because I finished it like 2 weeks ago

Early 2000s.

Not anime but unironically Mushoku Tensei. Truly isekai is the blessing this industry deserves. Open the gates of syosetsuka ni narou already and let there be isekai and isekai only, purging this industry, wiping it clean of all the normalfaggotry and filth!

A long time ago in a

Gorgeous.

Never sadly

>furryshit
>classic fantasy setting
pick one

See, people are so utterly terrified of being associated with furries that they refuse to acknowledge beastmen, a staple of fantasy since forever

Next you're going to have people bitching about werewolves.

If they want a man maybe they should make him look like one and not like your generic furry.

The Ancient Magus Bride

Right now watching Ginga Tetsudou 999. And a couple of months ago when I finished Slayers.

Out of all the anime that make me sad to finish, adventure anime probably hits me the hardest.

This. Two children going on a fantastic yet light hearted adventure. More is not not needed if heart is put into the story and production

Boku no Pico.

>beastman
>not an ancient furry pandering race.

Last season

There are assloads of fantasy adventure shows this season. I don't get why anyone would be upset.

no there isn't. sukasuka is just sol for now, so is zero mahou and granblue is boring and generic as fuck

NHK ni youkoso

>For now
As I said. And of course you half half a dozen other shows that fit the bill. None are isekai either.