Tfw the shills shilled so hard and get so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter

tfw the shills shilled so hard and get so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
youtube.com/watch?v=pqkp46ZsHio
youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w
youtu.be/JOUFsCS7xYE?t=14m34s
s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you will burn to death fred

bump

Oh god. The Q faggots have arrived.

All this time, we just had to click a single button to hide the thread and not be bothered by it again.

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

youtube.com/watch?v=pqkp46ZsHio

youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w

youtu.be/JOUFsCS7xYE?t=14m34s

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

bump

Fred Garvin?

Kemp

Nothing. Not one thing has happened. How long will you continue shitting up the board with wild speculation that never leads to any fucking thing ever, and sprinkle your nonsense with more cringey E-celeb nonsense that borders on schizo retardation? How long before you kys? Fucking over it by now. Nothing happens. Ever.

forever.

Deliver. Actually predict one fucking thing that actually happens, instead of vaguely painting conveniently outside the lines of reality every fucking time. Deliver one real fucking happening, or go the fuck back to your deck and drink your Metamucil-laced cocktails with the rest of the Jimmy Buffet boomer faggots.

Waiting for you to deliver something other than shitty saved reaction memes from your “LOL Folder.”

You don't belong here get the fuck out.

That’s what I thought. Time to change your pampers.

I love how you got outar light with them

I didn't make it. I was thinking about erasing outer light though since he's okay.

Democrats on the committee will nonetheless be allotted time to ask Bannon pointed questions tomorrow, and Bannon will all too eagerly cough up every incriminating detail about Trump that he can.

Steve Bannon’s testimony tomorrow will be behind closed doors and will not be televised. But because the committee’s Trump-Russia investigation is already a Republican sham, the Democrats should have no hesitation about quickly giving the most salient parts to the media. More importantly, tomorrow is just the first salvo. The Senate Intel Committee, whose Trump-Russia bipartisan investigation is far more legitimate, will also call on Bannon to testify eventually.

1. Bannon is a traitor
2. Bannon was the leaker
3. Bannon works in online media and politics
4. Bannon works for the Chinese Commies and with Kissanger
5. Bannon claims to be leader of Alt-Right
6. Bannon is ruthlessly defended on here and infinity, thread after thread. Even a sticky on how he never said those things.
7. Bannon defenders post in the same idiotic manner as the Spencer defenders.
8. Bannon had bad intentions from the start.
9. Bannon worked for Navy Intel and Hollywood
10. Bannon believes he masterminded the meme war.

bump

Sweet leftist delusion, it’s so cute.

this is all true and all supports the basic point afaics that Bannon is all set to fuck Trump's shit up

Bannon is a spy for Israel.

bump

>5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran

Except George Webb and Jason Goodman are the same person.

>>Except George Webb and Jason Goodman are the same person.

What kinda crack you smokin boy?
Da bathsalts?
Or dat krocodile shit?

FFS, you realize you fuck with the Trump you gonna get burned?

If he gets removed you will see fury the likes of which has never been unleashed before in US.
And if thats what you fucking insane degenerates want then thats what your going to fucking get.

ROFL no he isn't. I don't know what book that is from but it's bullshit. Jared and Bibi were friends for fucking years. They bragged about it.

You're fucked kike.

Pretty hilarious lol.

Le squiggly line, lel.

Oh squiggly line in my eye fluid.
I see you lurking there on the periphery of my vision.
But when I try to look at you, you scurry away.
Are you shy, squiggly line?
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.

How much do ((they)) pay you? Is your soul really that cheap?