Use Nintendo Switch to make white women fall in love

The mini game collection 1 2 Switch is designed around the premise of two people playing games while maintaining eye contact which has been shown as an extremely effective way to make people fall in love

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4273641/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vM65bCngN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

>Thinking that we could invite girls over to play vidya

Switch is portable and even the dock doesn't weigh that much if you absolutely need a bigger screen.

you could if you weren't such a loser

pro tip: girls on dating websites love vidya

>cant look a girl in the eye without the aid of a video gaming apparatus

No wonder white fertility rates are plummeting

you mean birth rates? i dont think being a beta makes you go infertile

>dating websites

peak of degeneracy

My spem is so strong - believe me, it's the best most powerful sperms. You wouldn't believe the amount of plan b pills my brainwashed college gf had to swallow. The contraceptive pill has only made my sperms more determined and I worry that one day my nuts will develop a will of their own. Lock up your mums and sisters.

Kek

the switch is actually a really interesting system.

id say its more innovative than the xbox but the xbox is more innovative than the ps4

its just fun to play and has many different ways, relatively out of the box, to interact with it. while xbox is a bad ass full media/entertainment center

>$300 720p screen
>$60 ports
>$70 controllers
>no hdd
>shit hardware
>rebuy your VC garbage for a 3RD TIME
>take away the miiverse which was actually fun

Truly a bugman's favorite console by a (((good company)))

>pull out Nintendo
>Puss instantly dries
Gj nerds

more like "knock up". Because something degeneracy

Yeah making basic human eye contact is a good way to make a connection with other human beings you autistic fucks.

>$300 720p screen
Haha seriously?
Not intersted in consoles, so no idea what the fuck is nintendo switch, except soyboy memes.

As though a portable anything needs a higher resolution....

Im gay

and it didn't even have the best game of 2017 on it

wanting
>roasties on dating websites LUL

her pussy must be dry as the sahara desert after that

what the fuck

1-2 switch is a shitty game, the only fun that can be had is from mutually complaining about how juvenile and basic all the minigames are
youtube.com/watch?v=2vM65bCngN0

hahaha wowwww theyre having so much fuuuuun

It’s not like you can afford anything except vodka and bread anyway

it only has the one that won the game of the year 2017 award officially.

Soulless.

> trusting (((game critics)))
not sure whether to call you mohamed, shlomo or a soyboy

You forgot
>turns 360 degrees and walks out of room

Still can afford your mother, nigger.

Come on, be realistic. I am worth more at 29 than your entire family including five generations in the past.

If you think this would be able to help you get girls where you currently struggle, you NEED to start going to the gym and gain upper body muscle, thigh and a six pack.

The only help this will be will be if you can already get girls quite easily but feel like mixing up how you do it once they’re over at you’re house.
A marginal benefit.

The only other marginal benefit might be if you happen to be at a house party where people are playing a switch you could try and make this game happen between you and a girl you like. But even then, relying on this rather than normal game would mean that someone else would probably get her.

Don’t buy this console to try and get girls . Get fit and get an active social life.

I am pretty realistic breh. Since i work in Sberbank for 5 years so im pretty shure that i make more in a month than you in a year.

Interesting. We got sberbank here as well. Now I’m genuinely curious what your salary is? Do you work in Russia? Be honest, as I am genuinely curious.

I make 30k€/~37k$ a year.

5k$ month
I worked in ukraine for a year and that's all. Wanna move to Czech but my English is quite fucked up so... i still here.

don't trust this russian lier. he makes barely enough to buy potatoes.

How can the game tell that you're maintaining eye contact?

it can't
it even has minigames where you're meant to 'dance' or 'strike a pose' but the only reference it has to what you're doing with your body is the motion sensors of the controller you're holding in one hand. There's no cameras or anything, it's incredibly stupid

too bad I look like a serial killer

>Nintendo Switch
cancer

but girls are all gamers nowadays haven't you heard?

>"user what is that big thing? is that a console? You need that big controller? I'm not sure if I want to play anymore, my games are on smartphone."

By now it's only good because of Zelda. Mario Odissey is WAY worse than Galaxy, so it is MK8 and MKWii. But it will swallow other systems in long term. Remember they'll still release a new Pokémon.

>buy a soytendo switch

Glassdoor says sberbank pays ~1.5k € per month for their managers. What do you do to earn 5k?

In Moscow mind you.

You can do the same with street fighter, after you beat them just stare 'em down.

>Switch is designed around the premise of two people playing games while maintaining eye contact
>which has been shown as an extremely effective way to make people fall in love
>mostly boys play these games
So the japs really are trying to turn us into homosexual kamikaze terrorists.

Why hasn't anyone posted the Sojak gif yet?