It is really sad that you will all fall for roasties

who will pretend to be into saving the white race and then give you aids and hepatitus
from sleeping with Jamal on the side.

its especially sad when there are plenty of pure transgirls who not only believe in the 14 but also 88 and would be happy to adopt huwhite children with you and be a mother to them and you can be the father.
Not only that but when stem cell uteruses become available for transwomen and we can produce our own ovum from stem cell ovaries, we can have our own children with you through IVF and cesarean

Why do fags have to constantly shill obnoxious innuendo and reminders every 5 seconds about being a fag? It's not enough that most people don't care anymore that you're a fag?

Personally I don't care what a person's private desires are, but I've come to realize this isn't sufficient.

How many times have you posted this? What is your end game?

he's a trap that wants a fashy bf obv

No way, he's a kike pretending to be a man pretending to be a girl.

>he's a trap that wants a fashy bf obv
Where is Dave from NY!

>No way, he's a kike pretending to be a man pretending to be a girl.
Is it that obvious?

>How many times have you posted this? What is your end game?
Guys need to start sucking cock. If they can be convinced to fuck traps, then that's half way there.

>Personally I don't care what a person's private desires are, but I've come to realize this isn't sufficient?
Just start sucking cock, that'll be enough.

Has it ever occurred to you fags that this roastie shit is a psyop to try and get white men to stop breeding with white women in order to further destroy the white race?

>humans can be programmed by speech
We are not telling whites to stop breeding, only giving them the moral sanction.

This is why no one likes Leafs and our flag is laughed at 70% of the time here,too many of you worthless trash here.
It's almost worth hoping for more mudslimes so they take care of the faggot problem,going to sleep great & comfortably knowing your kind will be getting it's throat slit,skulls crushed and burned.
No one wants you cancerous fucks.

It's all they've got. It's the only thing that is central to their personality. They're just really shallow people. Remember to sage.

A TRAPPING LEAF

That's what I'm coming to understand. I don't hate them abstractly, but apparently they are such insufferable pieces of shit that society saw it fit to brutally repress them for millennia.
I always assume it's a burger vpn, a jew, or an asian. Most burgers with any experience with leafs know they are bro-tier and really nice people. We're even worst, deservedly so.

Leaf. The thread addition

the belly button ruins it

user, do you not see the serious irony in arguing that people should have sex with trans women to avoid sexually transmitted diseases? Statistically speaking, they're more likely to give you AIDS, and for what it's worth, many of them are just as shallow as normal women. Moreover, adoption does not save the white race. Sure, you give a home to a white child, which improves their economic conditions, but there is no net increase in the number of white people on the planet. If you want to increase numbers, you need a fertile womb. That's not something a trans woman can give you.

Are there any other kind?

>plenty of pure transgirls

literally one in 50 that can pass in person
some can look okay in staged photos with costume, makeup and lighting
in real life most trannies look like pic related

thought the guy was wearing a halloween mask at first...but its just his face

>pure transgirls

> Mods suck
Used to only be able to post shit from 8 to 9 GMT. Now it's much better.