Reminder that this is an image board

Please use images more often. Shit is boring me to tears with he chatting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr7TOsrTMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

ok

Good good. Nufriends need to get their folders in order, or just pull some shit off of gogglum. Posting a pic makes your posting pop.

Haha, love that one.

Post em if you got them folks.

Make it comfy.

Make it degenerate.

Make it wholesome.

Mek faani jok.

wat

Bump

Noice.

The zero effort slide thread this is expert mode

BLARGHH BLARGH AHAHAHAGHGH THIS THRAD THAT I DONT LIKE IS DEFINATLY A SLIDE THREAD SHILL BOT !!! SAGE SAGE SAAAAAAAGE BLARGHHHHH MODZ BLEASE !!!

euro hours

find the 6 merchants

We need to remind newcomers.

No time for images, got somewhere to be.

Almonds activated.

>tiny image size limit
>2000 character limit

Sup Forums has always been a text board

How do I use images?

i saved that dancing yids watercolor, its a good one

my folder is fucked since I got 4chanX
everything is just piling up in my downloads folder

>tfw too smart for 3D women

praise kek!

Where do I find these limits for each board?

MAGA MY FELLOW PEDES !! SHIDALY

As much as I appreciate these hilarious images, this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums β€” dialogue is paramount here

ah jesus

Reality show contestants on first finding out the results of the 2016 presidential election.

wubba lubba dub dub

Clean your roo-
I mean, organize that shit

An image can hold a thousands words.
>

Shadilay!

Just a reminder. The use of images has declined. Boring shit to just have a wall of text in threads.

idk, it would take fucking days

Checked.

nigger dogs will fuck you up if you aren't careful

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr7TOsrTMY

Start with just one folder, like politics, mfw/emojis, LotR, etc. If a folder seems too big, break it down into smaller folders and pick one. Like politics can break down into feminism, genetics, niggers, thots, Europe, trump, liberals, smuggies, cucks, SJW madness, trannies, China, cartels, India, Muslims, whatever you like making posts/replies about the most.

Pick just one folder like that a day and work on it for 15 minutes while you listen to a video, while you eat, whatever. However many days it takes, once you have one subfolder done, pick another one, whichever subject next most interests you or you most like to post replies for.

No matter how great the task, if you can break it down into manageable tasks and track your progress (email TODO list to self, calendar app, TODO list apps, whatever), and keep at it, you can look back and be amazed at what you can do.

You know I'd actually like to try that some day.

Miss Sweden so illiterate, fresh off the boat from Somalia that she grabs Miss Israel's banner.
>Have a classic

thx for the tips m88
I started sorting it once on the train but I dl so much shit all the time it just keeps piling up
beautiful

What is β€œhe chatting?”

Well...

I actually agree. Mods should open a sticky "to improve picture posting" on every board. A list of Software (Photoshop, Gimp... etc.) and free tutorials that are floating around the web or made by other anons to improve board culture. You can't do what you can't do. Also, people stopped pretty much reacting to posts with pictures. Remind them, if you like something react, if you don't like something react, too. How does one provoke a reaction if the reactors don't (know how to) react?

lmao who makes these?

>lacking conversation

Stupid sexy human-mauler

Digits don't lie. Good idea.

The thread is a bit lazy I know but my keyboard is fucked. Just a reminder that's all. Images as punch lines, or just for feels, is what makes the board unique.

easy

Next week faggots.

This. Phoneposters are dull as fuck.

reported. don't post Sup Forums in Sup Forums

Real woman vs. a goblin

Which do you choose?

quick mods are asleep
post thicc sloots