imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 15
>The SAA's 4 day Al-Hass operation results in liberation of over 100 towns and villages across SW Aleppo province
>Thousands of rebels have arrived in E Idlib from southern Aleppo to reinforce counter offensive against the SAA
>NE Hama; SAA liberates Hajilah from ISIS, also captured the nearby hilltop of Tal Mushayrifah
>SE Idlib; SAA launch counter-attack to recapture Atshan, Khuwayn/Umm Khalakhil, regain full control over Abu Omar and Al-Hawa
>ISIS takes control of 10 towns in Hama, Aleppo and Idlib following rebel retreat
>Following recent ops in Aleppo prov, govt forces have gained control over 40.5% of the region, Kurds-34.5%, rebels-25%
>Syria brands US “border militia” as illegal, and joining it as high treason
>Kurdish forces in Syria receive surface-to-air missiles from US as part of secret deal
>Clashes around Mitiga Airport in Libyan capital Tripoli between rival groups causes suspension of all flights
>Double suicide attack on a market square in Baghdad leaves at least 38 dead, 105 wounded
>Tunisia: Violence erupts as police attempt to disperse protest against price hikes

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

nzivnet.com/brief/14419
amazon.com/Nuclear-Dolphin-Stanley-Frazer/dp/1409291286
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=4eILiHcUjTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

death to poland, of course.

Death to junkies of course

daily reminder that a cripple on a chair has seen more action than most of you

Shit edition.

I'm going to bed

Death to both desu

Wow rude

>le anime bicshure with statement

off yourself

thats so fucking weird... i have just been thinking wubba lubba dubdub in my mind..

>implying it's real coke

i know

god I fucking love cocaine.

i never said thats coke you dumb ru*Sian mongrel, its smashed snip pills, didn't do 4 lines anyway, did three and passed out afterwards.

isnt it just antihistamine? you weak faggot

try sniffing half of what i did faggot, woke up face on floor in a pool of blood from my nose.

On a serious note, what did you tell the hospital staff?

You degenerate faggot, this is why we have to keep coming back to fight your wars

before or after they buutfuck you?

no, asked my neighbor for his car, went to the hospital and told them i took 2 snip pills and then passed out, if i told them i sniffed them i would be fucked.

>footage of al-jordani yesterday

for shame

i saw " the day al urduni died"

why are you guys so retarded ? you rushed in judgement, i am not dead.

Why does this ban-evading Jordanian faggot spend so much energy to pester us with his /soc/-tier attention whoring?

why are u so mad ?

Have some respect for this board-wide legend

He is not the shitposter we need, but the one we deserve
He is
>A Jordanian Shitposter

u are a baby killer...not a hero.

Pics or didn't happen

yeah i probably shouldn't have said that because i didn't take pics.

Why k*rds arent clearing the desert and Eufrates bank?

They've been having huge trouble lately in trying to clear that area, even losing some villages to ISIS recently.

Because they are both working for da joos

Do we have any numbers of ISIS strenght in Eufrates pocket? They arent a problem in the desert on the border arent they?

Because they only wanted to steal the oil fields

Most likely a few thousands from what I heard the last time. They are pretty well holed up since retreating from all their territory to that spot.

So the amerimutts have a reason to stay.

The kid I killed was like 7, was not a "baby"

And no, they aren't as much trouble as the rebels in Idlib. Besides, the US can only justify its presence further like the swed mentioned.

The SAA side isnt clear too right? Sounds like they can cause some trouble down there. Especially with (((foreign advisors))) nearby

Trouble is, the terrain on both sides of the Euprathes still controlled by ISIS is kinda wonky and whoever commits risks getting more pressure from ISIS while the one who commits last gets a free ride to rest of the territory.

The "SAA-side" of the Euprathes for example has a few dicks poking deep into "SDF-side" territory.

Threadly reminder to ignore and filter poles

>The SAA side isnt clear too right?
There are a couple of them left in the desert pocket, but the bank of the euphrates is 100% controlled.

Why so butthurt, Ivan?

because your president is still alive

I thought the border between the isis and saa willl be the river

>* - A flock of dolphins was located at the southern entrance to the Strait of Bosphorus Turkey:

nzivnet.com/brief/14419

Sometimes I wonder if any of those kids I handed piss bottles to grew up to be isis, it has been like 10 years so...

Yeah, but ISIS still controls some villages on SAA side of the Euphrates atleast according to hoholmaps. On the SDF side they control more.

There is also that small desert pocket.

On the SDF side of the bank the Kurds have been having lots of trouble securing the last villages and ISIS still controls territory there, actually even conquering more territory from SDF recently.

the book was written in 2009. here's the description;

>In the early 21st century, King Arthur - almost permanently drunk - sits upon the throne of Britain; Tsar Ivan the Terrible - entirely deranged - rules Russia; and President McDonald - a clown - controls America. Squabbling like children, they bring the world to the edge of nuclear Armageddon...

amazon.com/Nuclear-Dolphin-Stanley-Frazer/dp/1409291286

Opel you here ?

I get Ivan being crazy and Dolan being a clown, but why would Arthur be a drunk? He should be some fundy christian or something.

>those kids I handed piss bottles to

wat

I think most hohols accept that Krim is a lost cause, but they still want to hold on to Donbass because it's the industrial heartland of their """country""".

bump

Also ISIS hasn't been much trouble there towards the SAA recently compared to the SDF. I don't think they have many fighters left on the SAA side of the Euphrates to be of much trouble.

Rebels in Idlib are a priority.

SAA needs to capture abu duhur today . fucking rain tonight , and it will last for 3 days. already cloudy , airstrikes will be close to nothing .

So four Jews are sitting on the bar.....

Quality GET

I know. Im suprised that kurds are loosing ground to a defeated state

It still might take a few days or a week, considering the rebels are throwing everything they have to the area. SAA will conquer it, but the rebels can slow them down with bodies and equipment as much as possible.

Once the airport is under SAA control, they will have an excellent launchpad for further operations in the region. Being able to gather attack forces and also maintain bombers.

So its no wonder the rebels are being so stubborn. Along with the fact that it would be demoralizing if it fell too easily.

They attack Donbass because the Russian military isn't there (atleast not officially) and they know it.
If Crimea was just another people's republic they would attack too.

They are clearly committed elsewhere. ISIS is not a priority for anyone in Syria now, and clapistan needs to keep a wild ISIS reservation to defend their presence there.

Russians are in Donbass tho. Crimea is 100% Russian, they know it should never have been added to Ukraine in the first place and they know they're not getting it back, but Donbass is mostly Russified Ukrainians so they still think they can hang on to it.

>SAA needs to capture abu duhur today
Not gonna happen unless Hezbollah gets a move on.

Kurds might be scared of Turkey, so they are moving forces to their northern regions. They are even trying to get a convoy of fighters to Afrin through government territory. I doubt the SAA will let that?

I doubt they'll use Abu DurrHurr for fixed wing aircraft. It'll be staging grounds and heli base for the time being.

>Russians are in Donbass tho
Military?

Not officially but yes, military. You think anyone is fooled by Russian statements to teh contrary?

You are right. Still, helicopters will be able to provide even more support, like that flying bathtub MI-24

SAA doesn't really care, they have no deals like that with Turkey. But if Kurds move those to Afrin and they give Turks problems, then Turkey might actually strike a deal with Syria to solve the Kurd issue for the time being.

I think it's not the case. The problem is areas taken by SDF were simply given up by IS, just without combat.So the people who loved the Islamic State so much in 2013 stayed in the same place, in their homes and altough "liberated" - they're still radical tribals going to show their true colours whenever there's a possibility.
Meanwhile there was very tough combat and thousands of air raids, ballistic missiles on the Loyalists' side of the river - forcing the population out of there, or simply identifying everyone as hostile. That's why Kurds will have "Did I mention that I don't support Islamic State? Because I don't!" population under them, while the western side of Euphrates will be fairly peaceful.
Islamic State did hell of a job planting seeds of chaos and preparing ground for endless insurgency in SDF territories.

Volunteers and officials who are doing stuff there in an unofficial official capacity.

I think that airport is too close to the rebels to be base for planes.
There were always a reports of moving of kurdish troops. Now there is quiet

Cough up the proofs of constant Russian military presence.

Which is why Assad should ask PMU's to deal with the ISIS pocket there.
Not gonna happen but the butthurt would be hilarious.

Seriously? Read the news dumbfuck.

>proof
>read the news
user, I...

>Read the news dumbfuck

Maliki's army already did a lot in securing the Shia crescent through liberation of Abu Kamal, I think some people are pissed waaay more than we know.

>HURR
How do you know anything that happens in foreign countries you retarded subniggers?

SDF is consolidating and preparing incase Turkey does its move, so not much to report aside from ISIS kicking their butt at Euphrates still.
Next Turkish-Kurdish happening will be most likely confined to Afrin, as Manbij is officially supported by the US. Though Erdoggie has already said (among many things) that he won't care what flags the troops might be under in Kurdish territory.

>SDF is consolidating and preparing incase Turkey does its move,
>Turkey does its move
Turks are literally begging in Brussels for a green light on Afrin.

>"why won't you listen to the msm and NATO propaganda?!?"
Not an argument memeflagger.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=4eILiHcUjTs

0:25 at least someone was shooting back

>HURR
How do you know there's even a conflict in Ukraine, dumbfuck? Have you been there and seen it with your own eyes?

what was the end result of the vote in pic?

I dunno; it could parallel current leaders

Trump is the clown. Putin is deranged. UK? dunno, could be King Charles? The Charles line of kings is the least auspicious of all English royalty, fwiw. first one kilt, second one deposed

I imagine you mean this
>"Amid debates about Turkey's possible cross-border operation into Afrin, Turkish Chief of Staff Gen.Akar is in Brussel and meeting with Gen.Dunford today"
We'll see how it goes

I followed the people on the ground, not some newspapers regurgitating rumours and lies as facts.

Because there's enough evidence of it from all sides to give it enough to state it exists. At least to the extent of empiricism.

If Turks actually make a move against Afrin, then PKK will do something big in Turkey and they'll get a reason to roll out to Qamishli and Manbij.

>UK? dunno, could be King Charles?
It could be Churchill, who was a famous drunk.

>to state it exists
But does the state exist?